色拉英语乐园教材中国色拉英语乐园Salad English Park
系列节目获得“中国卡通艺术‘金蛙奖’”、“中国视协动画短片学术奖”
节目情况,
1.中国首部三维动画英语口语普及电视大片,总投资1000万,为上海文广集团2003年重点节目之一。
2.纯现代口语:精选最新的高频词、高频句,专业英语培训学校英语教学专家领衔,汇聚现实场景地道实用口语,
3.制作阵容精良,
技 术:拥有良好的三维制作软硬件设施,优秀的制作团队
作品《醉花缘》、《色拉英语100句》受到了海内外同行的交口称道;
配 音:来自英语国家的美语老师忘情“声演”
运用先期录音,后期数码立体声合成国际手法;
4.节目概念时尚化,
演绎手法:采用国际流行的三维电脑动画制作,运用夸张精辟的情景对话
节目宗旨:倡导寓教于乐的英语学习法则,顺应现代观众的收视口味
教学方式:采用当今流行的最实用有效的高频词、高频句的学习方式;
5.故事梗概,
故事发生在一个人和动物友好相处的现代都市里。在那个世界里有着和我们现实生活完全一样的场景。所有发生的故事围绕我们日常生活的场景展开。包括出租车,饭店家庭聊天
,医院,商店等等。还有可怜的Mr.B先生,总是个倒霉的家伙,被困在小岛上多日,每次求生的努力总是失败。另外还有一心想得到新式捕虫武器的青蛙,狡猾的商人,多情的公鸡,忠厚而失败的老牛等,许多许多有趣的人物演绎出一场一场好戏,同样折射出我们忙乱而精彩的都市生活。也许通过这么多细致的描写,你也可以发现你自己身边的青蛙,公鸡……
主要人物及人物性格,
女孩,一个前卫的女孩,家庭情况不详,喜欢梦幻,爱打扮,和一切“眩”的东西
男孩,爱打电脑游戏。调皮,一个永不安宁的角色。
Mr B,胖子,时常以多嘴的路人,狡猾的同伴等面目出现。
Mr G,瘦子,老实人,但爱唠叨,对生活随波逐流。什么荒岛求生者,倒霉的原始猎手,失败的运动员之类人物都可以归他。
公鸡,怕老婆,又贪心。爱占小便宜。当然总失败,所以常常醉在酒吧,胡乱说话总叫其他人退避三舍。
花头草头,花头草头是在一个花盆里的两支花,品种不明。但显然花头,花容月貌叫人生爱怜,当然她的世界观很不同于瘦小枯干的草头,花头乐观,爱炫耀,而草头整个是个失败的典型。
奶牛,牢骚狂,总是看到它愁眉苦脸的样子。对现代生活很不适应。所以也常到酒吧里解闷,但对自己牛的身份非常自豪。
胖青蛙:一个总在寻找新的捕虫工具的猎手,但总是被人认为是个乡巴老。这是它最不能忍受的。
主要动画场景,
有车站、地铁站台、酒吧台、办公室、医院、牙诊所、花园、公寓、荒岛、街道等。
耗资千万,首部三维动画英语普及力作,系统展现新忪乐英语学习精粹。采用最新实用高频词、高频句,展现现实场景中的地道实用口语;汇集专业外籍教师配音,顶尖三维动画制作队伍,运用幽默、机智的对白,生动、科学的记忆学习方法,让孩子们学的快、记的牢、说的溜。碟内附赠一本精美学习手册,包括每课对白和学习摘记。
本套装通过生活在色拉英语乐园这个现代都市中的多情公鸡,倒霉蛋MR.G先生,一心想得到新式捕虫器的青蛙,忠厚老实的公牛等各具特色的动画人物间发生的幽默故事以及纯正的口语对白,采用最新实用高频词,高频句,展现了现实场景中地道实用的口语。专业外籍教师配音,外籍英语口语教育专家与顶尖三维动画团队通力合作,以幽默机智的对白,生动科学的记忆学习方法为特点,为您营造出一个轻松有趣的英语口语学习氛围。
一
001 记得说“请”
002 请问南京路怎么走?
003 凯文在家吗?
004 我不喜欢北京烤鸭
005 好胖的一只鸟
二
006 美味极了
007 我不喜欢这本书
008 他是我的最爱
009 干杯!伙计
010 你说英语吗?
三
011 您太夸奖我了
012 你是干什么工作的
013 告诉你个好消息
014 第一次
015 我要飞
四
016 我在哪呀
017 我们一起来摇滚
018 好久不见
019 你总是那么时髦
020 不要超速度驾驶
五
021 别烦我
022 很高兴见到你
023 你忙吗?
024 杰弗里不住这儿
025 我会成为有钱人
六
026 介绍
027 我会想你的
028 机场惊喜
029 你准备做什么?
030 标志语言
七
031 生日晚会
032 明天将是美好的一天
033 你过来我就和你分享它
034 每个人都有自己的观点
035 一件好商品
八
036 该死的瓶子
037 紧张的守门员
038 漫长的告别
039 一个关于发型的问题
040 为什么我在树上
九
041 能力
042 看起来很酷
043 艺术展
044 流星雨
045 我可不知道你会飞
十
046 我想要回我的钱
047 好主意
048 说“CHEESE”
049 我的首次手术
050 钓鱼
十一
051 还有更便宜的吗?
052 我喜欢这房子
053 我睡不着
054 你说话真甜
055 我的手表在哪里?
十二
056 这就是我来找你的原因
057 不同的东西
058 好大一棵树
059 我牙疼
060 聪明的小狗
十三
061 Room for two
062 It's not fair
063 Do you hear it
064 Look at our home
065 I don't have many teeth left
十四
066 Museum Surprise
067 Hollow Invitation
068 Time for pc games
069 A Dangerous Spray
070 I didn't mean it
十五
071 Dangerous Dusk
072 The Burger Joint
073 Fixing the Leak
074 Creating a Superstar
075 Weather Report
十六
076 Just Like Playing Baseball
077 About the phone cards
078 Next Flight to Hong Kong
079 Position Opening,Security Guard
080 Take me to the Hospital!
十七
081 Another Wonderful Product
082 Desert Island VI
083 Comfort Food
084 The Loan
085 Hate Everything
十八
086 how fast is it
087 Oh Helen,I love you!
088 Time to Leave Home
089 Hot Ticket
090 Pole Vaulting Champion
091 Flea Problem
十九
092 Hunting Interruption
093 Matador's Revenge
094 Pesticide Plug
095 I'll send them a Short Message!
096 The Absolute Worst Job
097 Scrambled Eggs
二十
098 Ticket Thicket
099 New Style
100 PETA Primer
101 The Frog Prince
102 Wired for Sound
103 The Harmony of Nature
Lesson 1 (01-1)
thanks,please 记得说“请”
一、场景:
A:Help! Help! Help! help me,I need food,I need water,I need a house,a wife.
B:You must first say,please”
A:Okay,Okay,please help me,please give me some food,please give me some water.
A:hey,I said "please"!
B:Indeed,but you didn’t say,thank you,
二、单词:help,food,water,house,indeed确实,
三、讲解:
1.i need 我需要
I need a cup of coffee it’s already midnight.夜深了,我需要一杯咖啡。
I need a break我需要休息一下
don’t go,Kathy,I need to talk to you,别走,我要和你谈谈
2.You must:你必须
You must finish your homework before watching TV.
Lesson 2 (01-2)
一、场景:
场景:
Man:----Pardon me,can you tell me how to get to Nanjing road?
Boy:----Sure,you can take bus number 21,or subway line 1,
Man:-----Which one is faster?
Boy:-----If I were you,I’ll take the subway.
Man:-----Thank you,
Girl:-----Excuse me,do you know where the museum is?
Boy:-----Easy,just go north on Shanxi road,it’s about 20 minutes from here,the museum is on the left,you can’t miss it
Girl:-----Thanks
Boy:-----You are welcome.
二、单词
Bus公共汽车/subway地铁/fast快/north北面/minute分钟
1.Can you tell me how to get to…能不能告诉我怎么去….?
Can you tell me how to get to Nanjing Road?能不能告诉我怎么去南京路?
Can you tell me how to get to Xinhua book store?能不能告诉我怎么去新华书店?
Can you tell me how to get to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower?能秒能告诉我怎么去东方明珠?
Which one is faster?哪个更快呢?
If I were you,I’ll take the subway.如果我是你,我就坐地铁.
2.I’ll take…我会坐…
I’ll take the subway.我会坐地铁.
I’ll take the taxi.我会坐出租车.
I’ll take the sight-seeing bus.我会坐观光车.
3.Do you know where…?你知不知道….在哪儿?
Do you know where the museum is?你知不知道博物馆在哪儿?
Do you know where People’s Square is?你知不知道人民广场在哪儿?
Do you know where I can find the nearest subway station?你知不知道最近的地铁站在哪儿?
Easy,just go north on Shanxi road,it’s about twenty minutes from here.简单,沿山西路,大约走20分钟.
4。Thanks!谢谢!You’re welcome!没关系!
5。Pardon me.抱歉,对不起.
6。Excuse me,….对不起,….
Excuse me,but can you show me the way to Peolple’s Square?对不起,你能不能告诉我去人民广路.
7。You can’t miss it.你不会找不到的
Lesson3(01-03)
Is Kevin home?今天的课题是如何拜访别人.
一、场景
Bird 1:---I’m bored,Is there any way I can have fun?
Bird 2:----Easy,Just watch! Is Kevin home?----Is Kevin home?
Man:----Coming
Boy:---- Is Kevin home?
Man:-----He’s not in,
二、单词
Fun 快乐,娱乐/home/easy/way方法,方式/watch看/
三、I’m bored,Is there any way we can have some fun?真无聊,你有什么好方法让我们开开心?
1.Is there any way ….? 有没有什么办法…..?
Is there any way we can have some fun?有没有什么办法能让我们开开心?
Is there any way we can get there in ten minutes?有没有什么办法能让我们在十分钟内到哪儿?
Is there any way you can leave work early tonight?有没有什么办法能让你今晚早点下班?
Is there any way I can help you?有没有什么办法我能帮助你?
2.Is Kaven home?凯文在家吗?
Coming 来了
Is your fater in?你爸爸在吗?
Is Tom around?汤姆在吗?be around来访
Is anyone there?有人在吗?
He’s not in!他不在家.
3.I’m so bored.真无聊.
No friends,no TV,I am so bored.没有朋友,没有电视,真无聊.
4.Just watch!看我的!
I’ll show you how to do it,just watch!看我的,我会告诉你怎么做的!
5.Sweet dreams! 做个好梦!
Lesson 4 (01-4)
I don’t like Peking duck
场景:
Boy:--Hey,man,Is this your first time in Shanghai? Rooster:--Yeah
Boy,---do you like the city? Rooster:---yes I do.
Boy:---how about Beijing? Rooster:---I haven’t been there yet.
Boy:--Have you try Peking duck? Rooster:--yeah,it’s great,
Boy:----Hi,buddy,he said he likes Peking duck,How about you?
Duck:---absolutely not,I do not like Peking duck.
单词:
buddy 好朋友,yeah,是的,absolutely是的,duck 鸭子,城市city
句型:
1,Do you like……?你喜欢
Do you like foreign film?你喜欢看外国电影吗?
Do you like the Shanghai mesum?你喜欢上海博物馆吗?
2,How about……? ….怎么样…..?
How about a cup of coffee?来杯咖啡怎么样?
How about going to the international Conference Hall?
去国际会议中心怎么样?
How about taking a rest now?现在休息一会怎么样?
3,I don’t like,我不喜欢
I don’t like chicken,我不喜欢吃鸡.
I don’t like travelling alone.我不喜欢独自旅行.
4,it’s great,太好了,棒极了。
I got a new job,it’s great.我有份新工作.太好了.
5,Absolutely not,当然不,一点都不。
Did you like the film? absolutely not.
Do you think I can trust him? 你认为我能相信他吗?absolutely not.当然不能.
mom says that you must eat all of your vegetable.
You must brush your teeth every night.
3.please
A cup of tea,please.
Please give me your book.
Pay attention,please.请注意了
4.indeed 当然,确实
----did you hear the explosion last night? ----indeed I did.昨天晚上你听见爆炸声了吗?我确实听见了
----There problems are difficult indeed,----But I’m sure we can solve them.
这些问题确实很严重,但我相信我们能解决。
----is it a gorgeous day,father? ---yes,indeed.这难道不是个好天气吗,爸爸?是,确实是啊
Lesson 5(01-5)
一、场景:
Bird 1:---Hey,how are you guys doing? 嘿,你们好!
Bird 234:---Fine,how are you.
Bird 2:I’m really bored.真无聊.I’m leaving.我要回家了.See you around!待会儿见!
Bird 34:---Ok,see you later! 好啊,待会儿见!Bye! 再见!
Bird 4:---Sorry,I have to go now,I have a class this evening..抱歉,我现在得走了晚上我得上课.
Bird 2:---See you tomorrow,明天见!So long! 再见!
Bird 1:--Take care! 保重!
Bird 2:---It’s … it’s getting late.天越来越晚了.I’m afraid …I have to go now. 我恐怕...我得走了.
Bird 1:--Good night! Sweet dreams! 晚安! 做个好梦!
二、单词:
guy伙计,bored无聊,Class课,late晚,dream梦
三、讲解:
1,hey,How are you guys doing?嗨,你们好!
2,-I’m really bored,I’m leaving.我真是无聊,我得走了
3,see you later,呆会再见
See you tomorrow.明天见。see you nest Monday下周一见。see you next week下周见
4,Sorry,I have to go now,I have a class this evening.抱歉我现在得走了,晚上我得上课。
5,it’s getting天变得……
it’s getting late。天越来越晚了it’s getting darker,天变黑了.
It’s getting too hot。天太热了
6,I’m afraid 恐怕……
I‘m afraid I have to go now.–Good night
I ’m afraid you are going in the wrong direction我恐怕你走错方向了。
I’m afraid I ‘m not free tonight。恐怕今晚我没空
I’m afraid I can’t go with you.恐怕我不能和你去了
四、句型
1.see you around 再见
2.so long,再见
3.take care.再见,保重
4.good night 晚安
5,sweet dreams做个好梦
Lesson 6(02-1)
Mmmm,delicious! 嗯….,美味啊!
一、场景:
There’s nothing like fresh mosquitoes!没有比新鲜蚊子更好吃的了!
Those mosquitoes really look tasty! 那些蚊子看起来很好吃.
They sure are! 没错.
You ought to catch some yourself! 但是你得自已抓.
There’s plenty! 这儿还有很多!
Can you give me a hand? 你能帮助我一下吗?
I’d love to.我很乐意.
Kit,but I’m kind of busy right now! 小东西,可是我现在没空.
Lesson7 (02-2) I don’t like the book
一、场景:
This one’s a red-hot best seller! 这是一本最畅销的书!
You’ve really got to check it out,你可以去看看。
I guarantee you’ll love it,我保证你会喜欢它的!
What a great novel! I love it! 多棒的一本小说啊!我喜欢!
This book is too long! 这本书太长了!
What a bore! 这太叫人讨厌了!
This book is utterly tasteless,这本书一点没有味道。
Red-hot best seller
二、单词:
最畅销的/guarantee保证/novel 小说/bore 令人生厌的事/utterly tasteless 完全没有味道的/
三、讲解:
1.Red-hot…! 最热门的
This one’s a red –hot best seller! 这是一本最畅销的书!
This film is red-hot! 这是最热门的电影。
That CD is red-hot! 这是最热门的CD 唱片 !
2.I guarantee you’ll love it 我保证你会喜欢它的!
I guarantee you’ll love Shanghai.我保证你会喜欢上海的.
I guarantee you’ll love singer,我保证你会喜欢这个歌手的.
3.What a … ! 多么...!
What a great novel ! 多棒的一本小说啊!
What a big city! 多大的城市啊!
What a great building! 多么伟大的建筑啊!
What a great idea ! 多棒的主意 !
4.Too…! 太...!
This box is too heavy,这盒子太重了.
This test is too difficult,这考试太难了.
This car is too expensive,这车太贵了.
5.Utterly 完全,绝对,彻底
Utterly useless,完全没用.
Utterly charming 绝对迷人
Utterly silent 绝对安静
二、单词:
Delicious 鲜美的/mosquito 蚊子/tasty 好味道的/plenty 许多/fresh 新鲜的
三、讲解:
1.There is nothing like…,没什么比得上….
There’s nothing like fresh mosquitoes! 没有什么比新鲜蚊子更好吃的了!
There is nothing like a hot bath after a long day,忙碌了一天之后,没什么比洗个热水澡更舒服的了.
There is nothing like a mother’s love,没有什么比得上一个母亲的爱.
There is nothing like a true friend,没什么比得上一个真正的朋友.
2.Look …,看上去
Those mosquitoes really look tasty ! 那些蚊子看起来很好吃.
You look excited,你看上去很兴奋.
She looks like her mother,她看上去像她的妈妈.
The carpet looks dirty,地毯看上去很脏.
3.They sure are! 没错!
4.There is/are plenty… 有许多.充裕的….
There is plenty! 这儿还有很多!
Do you need more milk? 你还要牛奶吗?
No,thanks,There is plenty in the fridge,不,谢谢,冰箱里还有很多.
There are plenty of books in the library,图书馆里有许多书.
四、句型:
Give somebody a hand 帮(某人)一把
Can you give me a hand? 你能帮帮我吗?
I’d love to,我很愿意.
Please give me a lift,请让我搭一下便车,I’d love to,我很乐意.
Lesson 8 (02-3) He’s my favorite
一、场景:
Hey,this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,这太棒了! 喔…呜!
Hmph,I can’t stand Elivs,我受不了艾尔维斯.
You must be kidding! Why not?你在开玩笑! 为什么不喜欢?
He’s too boring,他太无聊了.
He’s so dull,it makes me nod off,他是那么的乏味,让我犯困.
Ok,so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜欢谁呢?
The only kind of singer I likes is one who wakes everybody up! 我喜欢那种能把所有人叫醒的歌手!
二、单词:
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音乐/singer 歌手/ wake up 叫醒/great 棒极了/
三、讲解:This is great! 这太棒了!
1.I can’t stand…! 我无法忍受...!
I can’t stand Elvis,我无法忍受艾尔维斯.
I can’t stand the noise! 我无法忍受这噪音!
I can’t stand your sister! 我无法忍受你的姐姐!
I can’t stand spinach! 我无法忍受胡说八道!
2.It’s too…/it’s so… 太...了!
He’s too boring,他太无聊了.
It’s too hot! 天太热了!
It’s too salty! 这太咸了!
It’s so interesting! 这太有趣了!
3.What …do you like? 你喜欢什么样的..?
Ok,so just what singer do you like? 那好,你喜欢谁呢?
What food do you like? 你喜欢什么样的食物 ?
What movies do you like? 你喜欢什么样的电影?
What music do you like? 你喜欢什么样的音乐?
You must be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Are you joking? 你在开玩笑吗?
Nod off 犯困
This music makes me nod off,这音乐让我犯困。
I always nod off during his lectures,我总是在他演讲时睡着.
I’m so tired,I’m about to nod off,我太累了,我几乎睡着了.
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音乐/singer 歌手/ nod off 犯困
You must be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Lesson 9 (02-4) Cheers! ….hiccup ( Jeff 公鸡)
一、情景对话:
Hey,dude! 老兄 !
How are you doing? 过得好吗?
Have a nice weekend! Cheers! 过个愉快的周末! 干杯!
Merry Christmas,buddy! 圣诞快乐,伙计!
Happy birthday! 祝你生日快乐!
Have a great Valentines Day! 祝你情人节玩得开心!
Happy new year! 新年快乐!
And …and …祝….
Have a nice trip ! 祝你旅途愉快!
二、单词:
Weekend 周末/happy 高兴的,快乐的/merry 愉快的/birthday 生日/trip 旅行/
三、讲解:
1.How are you ….? 怎么样?
How are you doing? 你最近好吗?
How are you going to find her? 你怎么样找到她的?
How are you getting home tonight? 你今天晚上怎么回家?
2.Have a ….! 过个…!
Have a nice weekend! 过个愉快的周末!
Have a good holiday ! 过个快乐的假期!
Have a great trip ! 旅途愉快 !
3.Happy ….! ….快乐!
Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Happy landings! (=’have a safe flight’) 一路平安
Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
Happy mother’s day! 母亲节快乐!
Hey,dude! 嗨,老兄!
Cheers! 干杯!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐!
Lesson 10 (02-5) Do you speak English
一、情景对话:
Hey,are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你们俩星期六有空吗?
Yeah! What do you have in mind? 是的,怎么了?
I’d like to take you to …我想带你们去。。。
….take us to dinner? ….带我们去吃晚餐?
Cool! I really enjoyed that bug pizza we had last time! 酷! 我喜欢我们上次吃的虫子披萨!
No,no! 不,不!
I want to take you to study a foreign language! 我想带你们去学外语!
Study a foreign language? 学外语?
Sure! 对
Wouldn’t it be great to speak another language? 能说外语很棒,不是吗?
It would be so useful! 外语真的很有用!
It would? 是吗?
Yeah,just think how much fun it would be sing in another language! 当然,想想,用外语唱歌有多有趣!
Really? Okay! 真的吗?好吧!
Yeah,let’s try it! 好吧,让我们试试!
All right then,repeat after me! 好了,跟我读!
二、单词:
Free 空闲的/pizza 比萨饼/foreign language 外语/useful 有用的/repeat 重复/
三、讲解:
1.Are you free? 你有空吗?
Hey,are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你们星期六有空吗?
Are you free tonight? 今天晚上你有空吗?
Are you free after work? 下班后你有空吗?
Are you free for dinner? 你有空吃晚饭吗?
2.I’d like to … 我想去...
I’d like to see a movie this weekend,这个周末我想去看场电影.
I’d like to visit the Shanghai Grand Theatre,我想去参观上海大剧院.
I’d like to have a cup of coffee,我想去喝一杯咖啡.
Cool! I really enjoyed that bug-pizza we had last time! 酷!我喜欢我们上次吃得虫子比萨.
Study a foreign language? 学外语?
Wouldn’t it be great to…? …. 那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to speak another language? 能说外语那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to go swimming on such a hot day? 天这么热去游泳不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a party tonight? 今天晚上举行个聚会不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to learn something new? 学点新东西不时很好吗?
Think how much fun it would be …! 想想该多有趣啊!
Yeah,just think how much fun it would be to sing in another language! 当然,想想用外语唱歌该多有趣啊!
Think how much fun it would be to visit Australia! 想想去澳大利亚该多趣啊!
Think how much fun it would be to walk along the beach! 想想在海边散步该多有趣啊!
Have something /somebody in mind 想着某人/某事
We need a new cook.我们需要一个新厨师.I have someone in mind,我想到一个人.
Really? 真的吗?
I’ve got two brothers and a sister,我有两个哥哥,一个姐姐.Really? 真的?
Let’s try it! 让我们试试看!
Have you ever eaten cheese before? 你以前吃过奶酷吗? No,let’s try it! 没有,让我们试试.
lesson 11 (03-1) you flatter me
flatter过分夸赞,奉承,阿谀,使高兴,使满意
MY,don’t you look smart today! 你今天看上去真帅!
Really? Why thank you ! 是吗?哎呀,谢谢!
I don’t remember you telling me that before! 过去我可从没听说过!
Oh,I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 哦!我一直变为你很漂亮!
That new home of yours is really gorgeous adj.华丽的,灿烂的! 你的新房子真是漂亮极了!
Really? Oh,you flatter me! 是吗?你在恭维我!
You are such a sweet-talker! 你的嘴真甜!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了个新家!
Why,thank you very much! 哎呀,非常感谢!
Smart 漂亮的/remember 记起,想起/gorgeous 美丽的,豪华的/sweet-talker 油嘴滑舌的人/congratulations 祝贺/
You look …,你看上去…
MY,don’t you look smart today! 哎呀,你今天看上去真帅!
You look marvellous! 你看上去很棒!
You look so beautiful! 你看上去真漂亮!
You look handsome tonight! 你今天晚上看上去真英俊!
I don’t remember…,我不记得 …..
I don’t remember you telling me that before,我不记得你告诉过我.
I don’t remember where I put my notebook,我不记得把笔记本放哪里了.
I don’t remember this street,我不记得这条路.
I’ve always thought…,我一直认为….
Oh,I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 我一直认为你很漂亮!
I’ve always thought you are the best! 我一直认为你是最好的!
I’ve always thought he was boring,我一直认为他很无聊.
I’ve always thought football is the most exciting sport,我一直认为足球是最激动人心的运动.
That new home of yours is really gorgeous! 你的新房子真是漂亮极了!
You flatter me! 你在恭维我!
Really? Oh,you flatter me! You are such a sweet-talker! 是吗? 你在恭维我! 你的嘴真甜!
Your new hair do looks terrific! 你的新发型看起来太棒了! Oh,you flatter me ! 哦,你在恭维我!
You look marvellous in that new dress! 这件新衣服你穿起来太棒了!
Really? You flatter me! 真的吗? 你在恭维我!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了个新家!
Why 哎呀
Why,that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen,哎呀,这是我见过最奇怪的事!
Why,it’s beautiful today! 哎呀,今天天气真好!
Why,that’s ridiculous! 哎呀! 这太荒唐了!
Lesson 12 (03-2) what do yo do?
Today let’s talk about jobs! 今天让我们来谈谈自已的工作!
Excuse me,can you tell me what you do? 请问您的工作是什么?
Me? I’m a cab driver,你问我吗? 啊! 我是个出租司机.
This is a really tiring job,you know,你知道这是个很累人的工作.
Pardon me,could you tell me what you do for a living? 对不起,请问你是什么工作?
Sure,I’m a salesman,啊! 我是一名推销员.
Say,if you need anything,just give me a call,如果你想买什么的话,别忘了给我打电话
Fresh milk! Fresh milk! 新鲜牛奶! 新鲜牛奶!
Sorry to disturb you,what,may I ask,is your job? 打搅您了,请问您是什么工作?
Who,me? I’m just a shop assistant,我吗? 我是个商店售货员.
Would you like some fresh,sweet milk? 您需要新鲜、香甜的牛奶吗?
Excuse me,sir,could you please tell us,what is your profession? 耽误您一分钟,请问您的工作是什么?
Why,I’m a surgeon,我的职业是外科医生.
And me? I’m a reporter,bringing you this story,啊! 我的职业是记者,现在在现场报道.
How about you? 那么您好的职业是什么呢?
Cab driver 出租车司机/ tiring 令人疲惫的/ salesman 推销员/ surgeon 外科医生/ reporter 记者/
Let’s talk about… 让我们来谈谈…
Today let’s talk about jobs.今天让我们来谈谈工作.
Let’s talk about traveling,让我们谈谈旅游.
Let’s talk about hobbies,让我们来谈谈兴趣爱好.
Let’s talk about sports,让我们来谈谈运动.
Can you tell me ….? 你能告诉我….?
Can you tell me what you do? 你能告诉我你是什么工作吗?
Can you tell me your name? 你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me what your profession is? 你能告诉我你的职业是什么吗?
What do you do for a living? 你的工作是什么?
Pardon me,could you tell me what you do for a living? 对不起,请问你的工作是什么?
What does she do for a living? She is a shop assistant,她是干什么维生的? 她是个售货员.
What does your father do for a living? 你父亲是干什么的?
How would you like some fresh,sweet milk? 您需要新鲜,香甜的牛奶吗?
I’m a reporter,bringing you this story,我的职业是记者,现在在现场报道.
Pardon me,对不起.
Pardon me,but I have something important to tell you,对不起,我有些重要的事要跟你谈谈.
Sorry to disturb you,很抱歉打搅你.
Give somebody a call,给…,打电话
If you need any help,just give me a call,如果你需要帮助,给我打电话
Lesson 13 (03-3) Bottoms up
一、情景对话:
I’ve got some great news! 我要告诉你一个好消息。
Beat it! I’m in a bad mood,走开! 我今天心情可不好。
This is my lucky day! 今天是我走运的日子!
I found a new job! 我找到个新工作。
A new job?,Really? 新工作? 真的?
Really! 真的!
I wanted you to be the first to know! 所以我希望你第一个听到这个好消息。
Congratulations! 祝贺你!
I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作顺利!
Let’s drink to that! 让我们为这个喝一杯!
To your luck! 为你的幸运!
Thank you! 谢谢!
And to our friendship! 还有我们的友谊!
To friendship! 为了友谊!
Wait! And to your health! 等等! 还有你的健康!
Yes,to good health,对,为了健康。
And to….还有。。。。
To… Cheers! 干杯!
二、单词:
News 消息/ job 工作/ health 健康/ friendship 友谊/ luck 运气/
三、讲解要点:
1.I’ve got …我有。。。
I’ve got some great news! 我有一个好消息要告诉你!
I’ve got a new job! 我有了一份新工作!
I’ve got a promotion! 我获得了升职!
I’ve got something to give you! 我有一些礼物给你!
This is my lucky day! I found a new job! 今天是我走运的日子! 我找到了个新工作!
A new job? 新工作? Really? 真的吗?
We’re going to Japan next week! 我们下周去日本! Really? 真的吗?
I passed the test! 我通过了考试! Really? 真的吗?
I wanted you to be the first to know! 我希望你第一个听到这个好消息。
I wish you…! 祝你....!
I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作顺利!
I wish you a pleasant journey! 祝你旅途愉快!
I wish you good luck! 祝你好运!
I wish you good health! 祝你身体健康!
Cheers! 干杯!
Beat it! 走开!
Beat it! I’m in a bad mood.走开,我心情不好.
Congratulations! 恭喜!
Lesson 14 (03-4) It’s my first time
I’m really nervous about this.我真的很紧张。
I’ve got butterflies! 我在发抖!
Don’t worry,everyone’s afraid the first time! 别担心,第一次的时候,每个人都会害怕。
Are you sure everything is ready? 你确定这很安全?
Yes,I’ve double-checked everything,是的,我已经查过两次了。
Trust me! 相信我!
Ok,go for it! 来,跳吧!
That’s it! 就是这样!
You’re doing great! 干得不赖!
Nervous 紧张的/ worry 担心/ afraid 害怕的/ double-check 复查/ trust 信任/
Be nervous(about something) 对….紧张
I’m really nervous about this,我真的很紧张.
Don’t be nervous! 别紧张!
He was nervous about the exam,他对考试很紧张.
I’ve got butterflies! 我在发抖.
The first time 第一次
Don’t worry,everyone’s afraid the first time! 别担心,第一次的时候,每个人都会很害怕.
The first time is difficult,after that it’s easy,第一次确实很难,以后就简单了.
Don’t expect too much the first time,第一次别期望太高.
Are you sure…? 你肯定….?
Are you sure everything is ready? 你肯定这很安全吗?
Are you sure(that) you will win the game? 你肯定能赢得比赛吗?
Are you sure(that) he is the right person? 你肯定他是适合的人选吗?
Are you sure(that) this is the way to Shanghai Museum? 你肯定这是去上海博物馆的路吗?
Yes,I’ve double-checked everything,是的,我已经查过两次了.
Trust me! 相信我!
Have(got) butterflies 心慌,紧张
That’s it! 就这样!
You’re doing great! 你做得很好!
Be ready 准备就绪
Is everyone ready? 大家准备就绪了吗?
Go for it 去吧!
Nervous 紧张的/ worry 担心/ afraid 害怕/ have(got) butterflies 心慌,紧张/ that’s it! 就这样! / be ready 准备就绪/
Lesson 15 (03-05) I want to fly
Can I give you a hand? 我能帮你吗?
No,thanks,谢谢。
Are you sure you don’t need any help? 你真的不需要帮忙吗?
I don’t want to risk my neck just to fly,我可不想为了飞而伤着自已。
Who wants to fly,anyway,谁想要飞啊。
May I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗?
I’d like to book an airline ticket,我想订一张机票。
Give you a hand 帮忙/ risk 危险,风险/ neck 脖子/ I’d like to 我想要/ airline ticket 机票/
Give you a hand 帮忙
Can I give you a hand? 我能帮你吗?
Can you give me a hand? I’m all thumbs,你能帮我吗?我忙不过来了。
Can you give me a hand? I’m exhausted,你能帮我吗? 我已经筋疲力尽了。
Can you give me a hand? This is really heavy,你能帮我吗? 这太沉了。
I don’t want to risk….我可不想昌险。。。
I don’t want to risk my neck just to fly,我可不想为了飞而伤着自已。
I don’t want to risk the reputation of our company,我可不想拿公司的名誉冒险。
I don’t want to risk my money on this deal,我可不想拿我的钱在这笔买卖上冒险。
Who wants to fly,anyway,谁想要飞啊。
May I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗?
Good morning,May I help you? 早上好,有什么要帮忙的吗?
May I help you,sir? What are you looking for today? 有什么要帮忙的吗?先生?你今天需要什么?
May I help you? No,thanks,I’m just looking,有什么要帮忙的吗? 不,谢谢,我只是看看。
No,thanks,不,谢谢
book 预定
We’d like to book a table for two,我想预定一个双人座。
We’d like to book a ticket for tonight’s show,我想预定一张今晚演出的票子。
Don’t forget to book a hotel room before you go ! 你走以前别忘了预定一个宾馆房间。
Give you a hand 帮忙/ risk 危险,风险/ neck 脖子/ no,thanks,不,谢谢/ book 预定/
lesson 16 (04-1) where Am I
一、情景对话:
Get your maps here,really cheap! 要地图吗? 很便宜!
Excuse me,sir,Would you like to buy a map? 对不起,先生,您想买地图吗?
No,thank you,谢谢,我不要。
They’re real bargain,just four yuan each! 很便宜的,每张才4元。
You can’t find a good map that cheap anywhere else! 哪里去买这么好的地图。
Sorry,I don’t need a map! 对不起,我不需要地图!
Sure you do! 你当然需要!
Come on,these are great maps! 买吧,多好的地图啊!
Thanks anyway,谢谢
Where… where am I? 我在哪里?
See,I told you you needed a map! 看!我说你需要地图吧!
二、单词:Bargain 便宜货/ need 需要/ cheap 便宜的/ anyway 不管怎么样/ anywhere else 别的地方/
三、要点:
….a real bargain …真是便宜
They’re a real bargain just four yuan each! 这真是便宜货,每张才4元。
Those shoes you bought were a real bargain,你买的那双鞋可真是便宜。
You can always get a real bargain in that department store,在那个商场你总能买到便宜货。
That china vase is a real bargain,那个瓷花瓶可真是个便宜货。
You can’t find …anywhere else,在别处再也找不到这么。。。
You can’t find a good map that cheap anywhere else,在别处你再也找不到这么好的地图了.
You can’t find a better choice anywhere else,在别处你再也没有更好的选择了.
You can’t find food this good anywhere else,在别处你再也找不到这么好吃的东西了.
Don’t need…,不需要…
Sorry,I don’t need a map! Thanks anyway,对不起,我不需要地图! 谢谢
I don’t need any help,我不需要任何帮助.
You don’t need to finish the work now,你不需要现在就完成工作.
You don’t need to worry,你不需要担心.
Where am I? 我在哪里?
I told you you needed a map! 你说你需要地图吧!
Sure you do,你当要(这么做).
Thanks anyway,不管怎样得谢谢你.
Can I help you? 要帮忙吗? No,but thanks anyway,不,但是,还是要谢谢你.
Bargain 便宜货/ need 需要/ cheap 便宜的/ sure you do,你当然要(这么做)./ thanks anyway,不管怎样得谢谢你.
Lesson 17 (04-2) let’s rock n’roll
一、情景对话:
There’s rock concert tonight at the club,今天晚上俱乐部有摇滚音乐会.
Man,I really wish I was going! 伙计,我好想去啊!
Big deal! 有什么了不起!
You’re not going? 你不准备去吗?
No,I couldn’t care less,对不起,我一点也不感兴趣.
Oh,Well,it sounds like everyone will be there,哦,好吧,听说所有的人都会去啊.
So what!!! 那又怎么样!
Hey,the concert is now over! 嘿! 摇滚音乐会到此结束!
二、单词:
Rock concert 摇滚音乐会/ club 俱乐部./ everyone 所有的人/ sounds like 听起来/ so what 那又怎么样? /
三、要点:
There’s …,那里有…
There’s rock concert tonight at the club,今天晚上俱乐部有摇滚音乐会.
There’s a sculpture exhibit in the Shanghai Museum,上海博物馆正在举办一场雕塑展.
There’s a good restaurant next door,隔壁有一家很不错的餐厅.
There’s a bug in my soup,我的汤里有只虫子.
I really wish …,我真希望….
I really wish I was going! 我好想去啊!
I really wish I could find a better job,我真希望我能找到一份更好的工作.
I really wish you could come with us,我真希望你能跟我一起去.
I really wish I could help you,我真希望我能帮你.
Big deal! 有什么了不起!
He is No,1,他是第一名,Big deal! 有什么了不起!
I am going to the USA,我要去美国了,Big deal! 有什么了不起!
She is the most fashionable star,她是最时尚的明星,Big deal! 有什么了不起.
It sounds like… 听说….
It sounds like everyone will be there,听说所有的人都会去啊!
It sounds like he will leave tomorrow,听说他明天就离开了.
It sounds like everyone will be at the meeting,听说每个人都会来开会.
I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣.
Are you going to take the exam? 你去参加考试吗? I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣.
Is he OK now? 他现在好吗? I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣
Over 结束
Class is over,Goodbye! 下课了,再见!
Please wait a minute,the meeting is almost over,请等一分钟,会议差不多结束了.
Rock concert 摇滚音乐会./ club 俱乐部/ everyone 所有的人 / I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣,/ over 结束
Lesson 18 (04-3) long time no see
一、情景对话,
Hey,stranger! 嘿,伙计!
Haven’t seen you in a while! 好久不见!
Long time no see,好久不见了.
Yeah,long time no see! 是啊,好久不见!
How have you been? 最近怎么样?
Are you all right? 你还好吗?
How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样?
Are you still working for that horrible company? 你还在那个公司?
Hey,are you free Friday? 嗨,星期五有空吗?
Let’s get together! 我们一起过!
Great to see you! 你好.
二、单词:
Work for … 为….工作/ company 公司 / still 仍然 /free 有空/ buddy 家伙,好朋友/
三、要点:
Hey,stranger!嘿,伙计!
Are you ….? 你….?
Are you all right? 你还好吗?
Are you ok? 你还好吗?
Are you hungry? 你饿吗?
Are you tired? 你累吗?
How ….? …,怎么样?
How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样?
How are you these days? 你最近怎么样?
How are your parents? 你的父母怎么样?
How is everything? 事情怎么样?
Hey,are you free Friday? 嗨,星期五有空吗?
Let’s …!
Let’s get together! 让我们一起过!
Let’s have a rest! 让我们休息一下!
Let’s visit the Shanghai zoo! 让我们去上海动物园吧!
Haven’t seen you in a while! 好久不见!
Long time no see! 好久不见
Hey,stranger! 嘿,伙计!
Company 公司/ still 仍然/ 有空/ long time no see! 好久不见! / hey,stranger 嘿,伙计
Lesson 19 (04-4) u are always stylish
一、情景对话:
Hey man,check out my new look! 喂! 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎么样?
You are always so stylish! 你总是那么时髦!
But … do you really like it? 不过… 你真的喜欢这样?
Like it? 喜欢?
Of course! 当然!
Am I not fashionable? Am I not chic? 你不觉得这很时髦?
You should get one,too! 你也该打一个环!
It would look great no you! 看上去会很棒!
How awful! 真可怕!
Wow,that’s really cool! 哦,太酷了!
Hey,can you tell me where you bought that? 嗨,能告诉我你在哪里买的吗?
二、单词:
Check out 打量/ stylish 时髦的/ fashionable 流行的/ chic 别致的/ awful 可怕的/
三、要点:
Hey man,check out my new look! 喂,老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎么样?
You are always so stylish? 你总是那么时髦!
You are always so troublesome! 你总是叫人讨厌!
You are always so considerate! 你总是想得那么周到!
You are always so diligent! 你总是那么用功!
Like it? 喜欢? Of course! 当然!
Am I not fashionable? 你不觉得这很时髦?
….look great on you! 你看上去….!
It would look great on you! 你看上去会很棒!
That dress looks great on you! 那套衣服看上去太合适你了!
That hair style looks great on you! 那款发型看上去太合适你了!
That hat looks great on you! 那帽子看上去太合适你了!
Can you tell me …? 能不能告诉我…?
Can you tell me where you bought that? 能不能告诉我你哪里买的?
Can you tell me how to do it? 能不能告诉我你怎么做的?
Can you tell me where I could find her? 能不能告诉我哪里能找到她?
Can you tell me what day it is today? 能不能告诉我今天星期几?
Chic 别致的
I like you chic hat,我喜欢你别致的帽子.
Awful 可怕的
Today’s weather is awful! 今天的天气真糟糕.
Look 外表
Shanghai has taken on a new look,上海已经大变样了.
Check out 打量/ stylish 时髦的/ fashionable 流行的/ chic 别致的/ awful 可怕的/ look 外表/
Lesson 20 (04-5) no speeding,ok,
一、情景对话:
Taxi! Taxi! 出租车,出租车!
Where to? 请问您要到哪里去?
Take me to the Salad hotel,我要到色拉酒店.
The Salad Hotel? But ….色拉酒店? 可是….
Hey,Mister! 嘿,先生!
We’re already at the Salad Hotel! 这里就是色拉酒店啊!
Huh? What? 啊,什么?
Oh,we’re here! 哦,到了!
Wow,that was quick! 真是快啊!
Here you go! 给你钱!
Keep the change,pal! 不用找零了,伙计!
By the way,next time no speeding,okay?
顺便提一句,下次开车别太快了,好吗?
It’s too dangerous! 很危险的!
二、单词:
Taxi 出租车/ already 已经/ speeding 超速行驶 / dangerous 危险的/ change 找零
三、要点:
Take me to the Salad Hotel,我要到色拉酒店.
Already…已经….
We’re already at the Salad Hotel! 我们已经到色拉酒店了!
We’re already at home,我们已经到家了.
She has already handed in her repot,她已经交了报告.
Have your children started school already? 你的孩子已经上学了吗?
Wow,that was quick! 真是快啊!
No… 不行/ 严禁….
Next time no speeding,okay? 下次开车别太快了,好吗?
No littering,不得乱扔垃圾.
No dogs,不午养狗.
No smoking in the cinema,电影院内不得吸烟.
By the way,….顺便提一句,….
By the way,next time no speeding,okay? It’s too dangerous! 顺便提一句,下次开车别太快了,好吗? 很危险的.
Oh,by the way,there is a telephone message for you,哦,顺便提一句,有你一个电话口信.
What did you say your name was,by the way? 顺便问一句,你说你的名字叫什么来着?
Keep the change 不用找钱了/ here you go! 给你! / where to?去哪儿? / pal 老兄
Taxi 出租车/ already 已经/ speeding 超速行驶/ keep the change 不用找钱了/ here you go ! 给你!/ where to? 去哪儿? / pal 老兄
Lesson 21 (05-1) Don’t bother me
一、情景对话:
Excuse me,Could you please tell me What time it is? 对不起!请问现在几点钟?
It’s eleven o’clock,现在是11点。
Thanks,谢谢你。
Sorry,do you have the time? 对不起,你知道几点了吗?
Yeah,it’s eleven fifteen! 知道,现在是11点一刻。
Thank you! 谢谢!
Pardon me,can you do me a favor and tell me the time? 对不起,帮个忙能告诉我现在几点吗?
Okay,okay 好了,好了
But this is the LAST time! 我最后再说一遍!
This is driving me crazy! 我快疯了!
It’s … eleven thirty,Okay? 现在是….现在是11点半,好吗?
I’ve had enough of these…,我受够了
Whoa! 哦
No need to lose your temper! 别这么大脾气啊!
I only asked for the time! 我只是问一下时间!
Thank you! 谢谢
Enough! ENOUGH! 够了! 够了!
I don’t know what time it is,okay? 我不知道现在几点钟.
I have no idea! 我不知道!
What?! 啊?!
Why,um,uh,it’s…现在是...
It’s ….twelve noon! 现在是12点
Uhhhhhh… 我的天啊...
二、单词,
Pardon me 请原谅/last time 最后一次/crazy 疯狂/lose your temper 发脾气/have no idea 不知道
三、要点:
What time is it? 现在几点钟?
Excuse me,could you tell me what time it is? 对不起,请问现在几点钟?
What time is it? It’s getting dark,现在几点? 天越来越黑了.
What time is it? The train is about leave,现在几点了? 火车快开了.
Do you have the time? 你知道几点了吗?
Sorry,do you have the time? 对不起,你知道几点了吗?
Do you have the time? My watch is broken,你知道几点了吗?我的手表坏了.
It’s … 现在是....
It’s eleven fifteen! 现在是11点一刻!
It’s quarter to ten,现在十点差一刻.
It’s eleven thirty! 现在是十一点半!
It’s twenty past nine,现在是九点二十.
Pardon me,can you do me a favor,and tell me the time? 对不起,帮个忙,能告诉我现在几点吗?
Okay,okay,but this is the LAST time! 好了,好了,我最后再说一遍!
No need to 没必要
No need to get mad at me! 没必要对我发火!
No idea 不知道
I have no idea what it’s about! 我不知道它是什么?
What is that? Ihave no idea,那是什么? 我什么都不知道.
Pardon me 请原谅/ last time 最后一次/ crazy 疯狂/ no need to 没必要/ no idea 不知道/
Lesson 22 (05-20) nice to meet you
一、情景对话:
Hi,I’m Helen,嗨,我是Helen.
Your new neighbor,你的新邻居.
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你.
I think I’ve seen you around! 我想我在哪儿见过你!
Welcome to the neighborhood,欢迎成为邻居。
Do you know where I can find an internet café around here:? 你知道这附近哪里可以找到一个网吧?
I’ll be glad to show you…,我很高兴带你去….
If you need anything just let me know,如果有什么要帮忙的话,告诉我一声。
二、单词:
Neighbor 邻居/ neighborhood 居民区,小区/ internet 互联网,网络/ café 咖啡馆/ glad 高兴/
三、要点:
Hi,I’m Helen,your new neighbor,嗨,我是海伦,你的新邻居。
I think I’ve seen you around! 我想我在哪儿见过你!
Welcome to …,欢迎来。。。。
Welcome to the neighborhood,欢迎成为邻居。
Welcome to Shanghai! 欢迎来上海!
Welcome to our home,欢迎来我家。
Welcome to the party,欢迎来晚会。
Do you know where I can … 你知道在哪儿我能….
Do you know where I can internet café around here? 你知道这附近在哪儿我能找到一个网吧?
Do you know where I can find a five-star hotel? 你知道在哪儿我能找到一家五星级宾馆?
Do you know where I can have my bicycle repaired? 你知道在哪儿我能修理我的自行车?
Do you know where I can find a telephone? 你知道在哪儿我能找到电话吗?
I’ll be glad to … 我很高兴。。。。
I’ll be glad to show you,我很高兴带你去。
I’ll be glad to meet your wife,见到你妻子我很高兴。
I’ll be glad to show you around Shanghai,很高兴能带你参观上海。
I’ll be glad to go with you,很高兴能与你同行。
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
let me know,让我知道!
If you have any trouble let me know,如果你有任何的困难,请让你知道。
If you need anything… 如果有什么要帮忙的话。。。。
It you need anything,just call me,如果你有什么要帮忙的话,打电话给我。
Neighbor 邻居/ neighborhood 居民区,小区/ internet 互联网,网络/ nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!/ let me know! 让我知道/ if you need anything ….如果有什么要帮忙的
话。。。
Lesson 23 (05-3) Are you busy?
Bull,Today I was fired!
牛,今天我被解雇了!
Bull,I'm really bummed out,
牛,我好伤心。
Rooster,Hey buddy! You busy?
公鸡,嘿!朋友!最近忙吗?
Bull,No,not anymore.
牛,我不会再忙了,不会了。
Rooster,Man,you don't look so well,
公鸡,朋友!你看上去不太好啊。
Rooster,Everything ok?
公鸡,一切都好吗?
Bull,No,it's not,Leave me alone.
牛,不,别理我。
Bull,I just want some peace and quiet.
牛,我只是想安静一下。
Rooster,Hey,don't get upset!
公鸡,嘿,别生气啊!
Bull,I told you,LEAVE...ME...ALONE!
牛,我说过,不……要……理……我!
Rooster,Let me go! Let me go!
公鸡,放开我!放开我!
Rooster,Are you crazy?
公鸡,你疯了吗?
Bull,What a day!
牛,多糟的一天啊!
Rooster,You can say that again!
公鸡,你再说一边!
Lesson 24 (05-4) Jeffrey does not live here
一、情景对话:
Hi,is this Jeffrey? 嗨,是杰弗里吗?
I’m sorry,you’ve dialed the wrong number,对不起,您打错了.
Hello,may I speak with Jeffrey? 您好,我能和杰弗里说话吗?
It’s urgent! 我有急事!
There’s nobody here named Jeffrey! 这里可没有叫杰弗里的!
Wohello,Jeffrey,it’s me,嘿,杰弗里,是我!
I don’t know anyone named Jeffrey! 我不认识杰弗里!
You’ve dialed the wrong number! 你找错电话了!
This is ridiculous! Good heavens! 这太荒谬了! 上帝啊!
Listen to me,Jeffrey does not live here! Okay? 你听懂了吗? 杰弗里不住这儿!
You got that? No Jeffrey! 这儿没有杰弗里!
Do you understand? 明白了吗?
Um,this is Jeffrey,我是杰弗里.
Who is this? 你是谁?
二、单词:Dial 拨(号码) / wrong 错误的/ number 号码 / speak 说/ urgent 紧急的/
三、要点:
Is this …? / Is that ….? 是….吗?(电话中)
Is that Mr,Brown? 是布朗先生吗?
Is that Peter? 是皮特吗?
I’m sorry,you’ve dialed the wrong number,对不起,您打错了.
May I speak with ….? 你能和...说话吗?
May I speak with Mr,Brown? 我能和布朗先生说话吗?
It’s urgent! 我有急事!
This is ridiculous! 这太荒谬了!
This /it is … 我是....(电话中)
Um,this is Jeffrey,Who is this? 我是杰弗里.你是谁?
This is Kathy,我是凯茜.
It’s me,是我.
Good heavens! 上帝啊!
You got that? 你听懂了吗?
Do you understand? 明白吗?
Lesson 25 (05-5) I'll be rich
一,情景对话:
Help! Over here! 救命,我在这里!
Help! Save me! 救命!救救我!
Thank heavens,感谢上帝啊.
I’m finally going to be rescued! After all this time! 经过这漫漫岁月, 我终于能够获救了!
Good-bye old friend,再见吧! 老朋友
At last I’m going to be saved,我终于有够获救了.
You know what will happen after I’m rescued? 你知道我离开这里后会发生什么事情?
I’ll be famous! 我会成为名人!
And you know what that means? 你知道那意味着什么吗?
….Reportes! Photos! Interviews! ….记者! 照片!采访!
Yes,I can see it now,是的我已经可以想象!
Fame … and fortune! 声望...财富!
I’ll be Rich! 我会很有钱!
Well my friend,啊!朋友,
All that is waiting for me! 这些东西都等着我呢!
But now,I have to go,我现在不得不走了.
Okay,I really must go now,好的,我真的要走了.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
二、单词:
Happen 发生/ famous 著名的/photo 照片/interview 采访,面试/rich 有钱的
Save me 救救我!
三、要点:
I’m going to … 我要...;我打算....
I’m finally going to be rescued! 我终于能够获救了!
I’m going to visit the Shanghai international Convention Center,我打算参观上海国际会议中心.
I’m going to have a cup of coffee,我打算喝一杯咖啡.
You know…你知道...
You know what will happen after I’m rescued? 你知道我离开这里后会发生什么事情?
You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?
You know what will happen to me? 你知道我会遇到什么事?
I’ll be RICH! 我会很有钱的!
I have to … 我不得不...
But now,I have to go,我现在不得不走了
I have to finish my homework first,我不得不先做完作业.
I have to stay in bed,我不得不卧床休息.
Okay,I really must go now,好了,我真的要走了.
Thank heavens! 感谢上帝!
I can see it now! 我可以想象到!
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
Lesson 26 (06-1) Introductions
一、情景对话,
A:Mike,this is Jean,迈克,这是简。
Nice to meet you,Jean! 很高兴见到你,简。
And Jean,this is Mike,简,这是迈克。
How do you do,mike? 你好,迈克。
Hey,what’s your name? 嗨,你叫什么?
Robert,罗伯特。
Robert,good to meet you! 罗伯特,很高兴见到你!
Likewise,我也一样。
Well,where are you from? 你从哪来?
I’m from Argentina,我来自阿根廷。
And how about you? 你呢?
I’m …,I’m from Canada,加拿大。
Sorry! 对不起!
二、单词:
Name 名字/ good 好/ nice 棒/ meet 遇见/
三、要点:
This is … and this is … 这位是….,这位是….
Mike,this is Jean,And Jean,this is Mike,迈克,这是简,简,这是迈克.
This is Mr,White and this is Mrs,Black,这位是怀特先生,这位是布莱克太太.
This is Jeff and this is Wendy,这位是杰夫,这位是温蒂.
This is my brother,Mike and this is my friend,Jcak,这位是我的哥哥,迈克,这位是我的朋友,杰克.
How do you do,Mike? 你好,迈克.
Hey,what’s your name? 嗨,你叫什么?
Robert,good to meet you! 罗伯特,很高兴见到你!
Where are you from? 你从哪儿来? I’m from …我来自…
Well,where are you from? I’m from Argentina,你从哪来? 我来自阿根廷.
Where are you from? I’m from China,你从哪来? 我来自中国.
Where are you from? I’m from Japan,我来自日本.
Where are you from? I’m from Beijing,我来自北京.
And how about you? 你呢?
Likewise,(我也)一样.
I’m really glad to meet you! 见到你真高兴! Likewise,我也一样.
How do you do? 你好!
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
Name 名字/ good 好/ nice 棒/ likewise 我也一样/ how do you do? 你好/ nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
Lesson 27 (06-2) I'll miss you
一、情景对话,
A:So long! 再见!
I hope our paths cross again some day! 我希望还可以再见到你!
B:Me,too! 我也是!
Oh…wait a minute! 哦…等一下!
Here,take my pet! 带上我的宠物!
It’s something to remember me by,看到它你可以想起我.
Take care! 保重啊! Keep in touch! 保持联络!
A:Good-bye! 再见!
B:Good-bye! I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
A:I’ll miss you,too! 我也会想你的!
二、单词:
Pet 宠物/ remember 记得,记住/ touch 接触,联系/ cross 交叉/ hope 希望/
三、要点:
So long! 再见!
…,too! …,也是!
Me,too! 我也是!
I’m really hungry! Me,too! 我饿极了! 我也是!
Kate is a great singer! 凯特是一个很棒的歌手! Cindy is,too! 辛蒂也是!
Have a nice weekend! 过个愉快的周末! You,too! 你也是!
Wait a minute! 等一下!
Oh…wait a minute! 哦…等一下!
Wait a minute! I’m almost ready! 等一下! 我马上就好!
Wait a minute! Let me show you something! 等一下!我给你看些东西!
Take ….带上…
Here,take my pet! 带上我的宠物!
Take me with you! 请带上我!
Take your umbrella! 带上你的雨伞!
Take your passport and visa! 带上你的护照和签证!
It’s something to remember me by,看到它你可以想起我.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
I hope our paths cross again,希望我们会再见.
Keep in touch! 保持联系!
Take care! 保重!
Pet 宠物/ remember 记得,记住/ touch 接触,联系/ I hope our paths cross again,希望我们会再见!/ keep in touch! 保持联系! /take care! 保重.
Lesson 28 (26-3) Airport surprise
一、情景对话:
This is my friend,这是我的朋友.
She’s been abroad for two years,她出国已经两年了.
I really missed her,我非常想念她.
But … today she’s coming home! 今天她回来了!
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise her when she arrives! 我等在机场是为了在她到来时给她一个惊喜!
Oh,here she comes! 噢! 她来了!
Welcome home! 欢迎回来!
It’s you! 是你!
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高兴你能来机场接我!
I missed you so much! 我非常想念你!
二、单词:
Be abroad 出国/ arrive 到达/ airport 机场/ surprise 使….吃惊/
She’s been abroad for two years,她出国已经两年了.
I really missed her,but…today she’s coming home! 我非常想念她,今天她回来了.
I’m waiting here …,我等在这儿(为了)….
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise here when she arrives! 我等在机场是为了在她到来时给她一个惊喜!
I’m waiting here to meet my father,我等在这儿接我的父亲.
I’m waiting here to check out,我在这儿等着退房结怅.
Here she comes,她来了.
Oh! Here she comes! 噢! 她来了!
Here he comes,他来了.
Here comes our guide,我们的导游来了.
I’m so glad… 我真高兴….
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高兴你能来机场接我!
I’m so glad (that)it didn’t rain today,我真高兴今天没下雨.
I’m so glad (that) the 2010 world Expo will be held in Shanghai,我真高兴2010年的世博会将在上海举行.
It’s you! 是你!
It’s you! I didn’t expect to see you here! 是你啊! 我怎么也想不到在这儿见到你!
I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!
Arrive 到达/ airport 机场/ meet 接,与…碰面/ welcome home! 欢迎回家!/ it’s you! 是你!/ I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!
Lesson 29 (06-4) what are you up to?
一、情景对话:
What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有安排吗?
I’m going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!
What are you going to do on National Day? 我国庆节打算干什么呢?
Well,I’m planning to visit my sister! 嗯,我打算去拜访我的姐姐.
What do you intend to do this weekend? 你这个周末打算做什么?
Go shopping,of course! 当然是购物啦!
How about you? 你呢?
What are you up to? 你准备做什么?
Why,I have a date! 嗯,我有约会!
二、单词:
Date 约会/ go shopping 购物/ National Day 国庆节/ plan 计划,打算/ of course 当然/
三、要点:
What are your plans for …? 对…有何打算?
What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有什么安排?
What are your plans for the coming weekend? 这个周末你有何打算?
What are your plans for the new year? 新的一年你有何打算?
What are your plans for the next semester? 新学期你有什么打算?
I’m going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!
What are you going to do on National Day? 你国庆节打算干什么呢?
Planning to … 打算…
Well,I’m planning to visit my sister! 嗯,我打算去拜访我的姐姐!
I’m planning to spend my holiday in Tibet,我打算去西藏度假.
He is planning to get married,他打算结婚.
Intend to ….打算(做…)
What do you intend to do this weekend? 你这个周末打算做什么?
What do you intend to do? 你打算做什么?
He intends to buy a new computer,他打算买台新电脑.
I intended to do it,but I’m afraid I forgot,我本打算去做,但我恐怕给忘了.
Go shopping,of course! 当然是购物啦!
How about you? 你呢?
I’m going to eat out,How about you? 我打算出去吃饭,你呢?
Have a date 约会
I have a date with Helen tonight,我今晚与海伦有个约会.
Be up to 正在做着/忙着….
What’s he up to? 他在忙什么呢?
Date 约会/ go shopping 购物/ National Day国庆节/ how about you? 你呢?/ have a date 约会/ be up to 正在做着/忙着….
Lesson 30 (06-5) sign language
一、情景对话:
Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂这件艺术品吗?
Hmmm…no,嗯….,不,
I’m not sure what it means 我不确定.
How about this one? 这个呢?
Uh…I don’t know,嗯….我不知道.
You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣赏艺术!
Okay,what does this one mean? 好吧,那么这个是什么意思呢?
Hey,I understand it! 嘿,这个我懂.
Actually,实际上,it has a very important message! 它传递了一个非常重要的信息!
Really? What does it mean? 真的吗? 什么意思?
It’s quite obvious! 非常明显!
It says that the,men’s room” is that way! 它说,“男洗手间”在那里!
二、单词:
Understand 理解/ art 艺术/ appreciation 欣赏/ obvious 明显的/ message 信息/
三、要点:
Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂这件艺术品吗?
I’m not sure….我不确定….
Hmmm…no,I’m not sure what it means,嗯…不,我不确定.
I’m not sure whether he will come,我不确定他是否会来.
I’m not sure how to do this,我不太确定怎么做这个.
Have appreciation of something 懂得欣赏….
You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣赏艺术!
He shows no appreciation of music,他不懂得欣赏音乐.
Not everyone can appreciate opera,不是所有的人都懂得欣赏歌剧.
What do … mean? ….是什么意思?
Okay,what does this one mean? 好吧,那么这个是什么意思呢?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
What does this sign mean? 这个标记是什么意思?
Actually,it has a very important message! 实际上,它传递了一个非常重要的信息!
It’s quite obvious! 非常明显!
Actually 事实上
Actually,I’m busy at the moment,说实在的,我正忙着.
That way 在那边
The metro station is that way,地铁站在那边.
Understand 理解/ art 艺术/ appreciation 欣赏/ actually 事实上/ men’s room 男洗手间/ that way 在那边
lesson 31 (07-1) Birthday party
一、情景对话:
This birthday party is a real eye-opener,这真是个叫人大开眼界的生日晚会啊!
Just look at that,music,你瞧那音乐,gifts,and … 礼物和。。。And bills to pay,和要付的怅单。
Bills? Who cares? 怅单? 谁会在乎?
I’m going to have one just like this,我也要办一个像这样的晚会。
So… who’s going to organize your party? 那该谁来帮你办生日晚会呢?
I don’t care who organizes it,我才不管谁来帮我办。
I want a birthday cake the size of this house,and flowers as pretty as me.我就要像这房子一样大的蛋糕,像我一样漂亮的鲜花。
And I’m going to dress up in my birthday suit! 然后穿上我的生日礼服!
What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鲜花啊!
I just want a simple birthday party,我只想要个简单的生日晚会。
Really,真的。
A simple one,简单单。if there is such a thing,如果还有的话,
二、单词:
birthday party 生日晚会/ gift 礼物/ bill 怅单/ organize 举办/ birthday cake 生日蛋糕/
三、要点:
who cares? 谁会在乎?
I’m going to …我要去。。。
I’m going to have one just like this,我也要办一个像这样的晚会。
I’m going to get my hair cut,我要去剪头发。
I’m going to do some shopping,我要去买东西。
So… who’s going to organize your party? 那该谁来帮你办生日晚会呢?
I want a birthday cake the size of this house,我就要像这房子一样大的蛋糕。
What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鲜花啊!
I just want …,我只要/ 我只想。。。。
I just want to simple birthday party,我只想要个简单的生日晚会。
I just want some rest,我只想休息休息。
I just want to go home,我只是想回去了。
Eye-opener 令人大开眼界的东西
This birthday party is a real eye-opener,这真是个叫人大开眼界的生日晚会。
Birthday suit 生日礼服(什么也不穿的意思)
Birthday party 生日晚会/ gift 礼物/ birthday cake 生日蛋糕/ eye-opener 令人大开眼界的东西/ birthday suit 生日礼服(什么也不穿的意思)
Lesson 32 (07-2) Tomorrow is beautiful
一、情景对话:
Good afternoon Mr,Wright,下午好瑞特先生,how are you? 你过得好吗?
I’m fine,how are you? 很好,你呢?
Not bad,not bad,还不赖
Quiet day,isn’t it? 多安静的一天啊!
Yeah,是啊。I hope it’s nice out tomorrow,希望明天会好点。
Jenny! Hey! 嗨! 珍妮!
Hi,john! 嗨! 约翰!
Hey! What’s up? 嗨! 最近怎么样?
Not much,how about you? 没什么特别的,你呢?
Oh,just the usual,哦,老样子。
Take care! See you! 保重!再见!
Catch you later! 一会儿见!
I really hope it’s nice tomorrow! 希望明天是美好的一天。
二、单词:
Quiet 安静的/ usual 平常的/ take care 保重/ later 以后/ tomorrow 明天/
三、要点:
Good afternoon Mr,Wright,how are you? 下午好,瑞特先生,你过得好吗?
Quiet day,isn’t it? 多安静的一天啊!
Yeah,I hope it’s nice out tomorrow,是啊,希望明天会好点。
What’s up? (最近)怎么样?
Hey! What’s up? 嗨! 最近怎么样?
What’s up? 最近怎么样? Not much,没什么事儿发生。
What’s up? 最近怎么样? I have a new job! 我有了一份新工作。
I heard a lot of shouting,what’s up? 我听见很多喊声,出什么事了?
Take care 保重,当心
Take care! See you! 保重! 再见!
Goodbye and take care,再见,多保重。
Take care (that) you don’t drink too much,当心别喝多了。
He’s old enough to care of himself,他大了,能照顾自已了。
I really hope ….我真希望。。。。
I really hope it’s nice tomorrow! 希望明天会是美好的一天。
I really hope (that) the weather is nice tomorrow,我真希望明天天气好。
I really hope to hear from him soon,我希望能很快收到他的来信。
I really hope (that) SARS will not affect our life too much,我真希望SARS不要对我们的生活产生过多的影响。
See you,再见。
Catch you later,一会儿见。
Not bad,还不赖。
Just the usual.老样子。
Quiet 安静的/ usual 平常的/ later 以后/ see you 再见/ Catch you later 一会儿见/ not bad,还不赖/ just the usual.老样子。
Lesson 33(07-3)come over and I’ll share it with you
一、情景对话:
Hey,what are you up to? 嘿,你在干什么?
Oh,uh….nothing! 啊! 没。。。没什么。
What do you mean ‘noting’? 还说‘没什么’?
I saw that apple! 我看见那只苹果了!
What apple? 什么苹果?…oh,this apple! ….哦,这个苹果!
Okay,tell you what,if you come over here,I’ll share it with you! 好了,告诉你吧,如果你能过来,我就和你分享这个苹果.
Really? 真的吗?
Sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证!
Great! I’ll be right there! 太好了,我马上就来!
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
Yeah,if you came over here! 是的,如果你能过来的话!
二、单词:
Share 分享/ promise 承诺/ mean 意味着/ nothing 没什么/ come over 过来/
三、要点:
Hey,what are you up to? 嘿,你在干什么?
If…,….如果….
Okay,tell you what,if you come over here,I’ll share it with you! 好了,告诉你吧,如果你能过来,我就和你分享这个苹果.
If you lose your passport in a foreign country,you’ll be in trouble.如果你在异乡丢了护照,那你就有麻烦了.
You can stay for dinner if you like,你愿意的话可以留下一起吃饭.
Share… 分享….
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
Let’s share the last piece of cake,咱们分了最后这块蛋糕吧.
Can we share this table with you? 我们能和你合用一张桌子吗?
You said…你说过….
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
You said you would arrange everything,你说过你会安排好一切.
I thought you said you liked chocolate,我记得你说你喜欢巧克力.
Yeah,if you came over here! 是的,如果你能过来的话!
Nothing 没什么
Sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证!
Tell you what 告诉你吧
I’ll be right there,我马上就来.
Share 分享/ promise 承诺/ mean 意味着/ nothing 没什么/ sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证! / tell you what 告诉你吧
Lesson 34(07-4)everyone has an opinion
一、情景对话:
Welcome once again to Salad Time,欢迎再次来到’色拉时间’.
Today,we’re going to talk about opinions,今天我们要谈谈’观点’
Let’s take a look at some interviews….让我们来看看一些采访吧….
Hello,could you please tell us what you think about our city?,你能不能告诉我们你觉得这个城市怎么样?
This city? 这个城市吗?
It’s beautiful,and so modern! 很漂亮,很现代!
It’s really a great place! 真是一个好地方!
Excuse me,对不起,could you tell us how you liked the film? 你能告诉我你觉得这部电影怎么样?
I loved it! 我很喜欢!
I’m going to see it again! 我要再看一遍!
Pardon me,对不起,but could you tell us what you think of the food here? 能不能告诉我们,你觉得这里的食物怎么样?
It’s nothing special,没什么特别的.
Wait….that looks good! 等等….那个看起来不错!
Hey,what do you think of my bike? 嗨,你觉得我的山地车怎么样?
Not bad,not bad! 不错,不错!
二、单词:
Modern 现代的/ opinion 观点/ interview 访谈 / special 特别的/
三、要点:
Welcome to… 欢迎来….
Welcome once again to Salad Time,欢迎再次来到’色拉时间’.
Welcome to Shanghai! 欢迎来上海!
Welcome to the oriental pearl Television Tower! 欢迎来东方明珠电视塔参观!
Take a look at….看一看…
Let’s take a look at some interviews….让我们来看看一些采访吧….
Take a look at this letter,看一看这封信.
What do you think of /about….? 你觉得….怎么样?
Hello,could you please tell us what you think about our city?,你能不能告诉我们你觉得这个城市怎么样?
What do you think of my suggestion? 你觉得我的建议怎么样?
Excuse me,could you tell us how you liked the film? 对不起,你能告诉我你觉得这部电影怎么样?
It’s really a great place,真是个好地方.
It’s nothing special,没什么特别的.
How did you like the performance? 你觉得演出怎么样?
It was nothing special,没什么特别之处.
Modern 现代的/ opinion 观点/ interview 访谈/ it’s really a great place,真是个好地方./
I love it 我喜欢./ It’s nothing special,没什么特别之处.
Lesson 35 (07-5) it’s a good buy
一、情景对话:
Good evening,can I help you? 晚上好,我能帮你什么忙?
I need something for catching flies,我要一个能抓住苍蝇的东西.
You’re in luck,I have just what you need! 你真走运,我正好有你要的东西.
Wow,that’s really expensive! 天啊,那么贵!
What do you mean? 不是吧?
That’s a great price! 这是个好价格!
Hey,I’m no country bumpkin! 嘿,我不是乡下土包子!
Come on,it’s a steal! 得了,真的是便宜货!
Besides,you won’t find one like this anywhere else! 而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和这一样的了.
Really? 真的?
Absolutely! 绝对是!
I guarantee,no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!我保证没有一只青拥有像这样一个捕蝇器
二、单词:
Fly 苍蝇/ expensive 昂贵的/ absolutely 绝对地/
三、要点:
Good evening! Can I help you? 晚上好! 我能帮你什么忙?
I need somethihg for …我要….(的东西)
I need something for catching flies,我要一个能抓住苍蝇的东西.
I need something for a bad cough,我要买治咳嗽的药.
Besides,…而且,….
Besides,you won’t find one like this anywhere else! 而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和这一样的了.
I have no time to see the film,Besides I heard it’s boring,我没有时间看那部电影,而且,据说它乏味得很.
No other….没有别的…..
I guarantee,no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!我保证没有一只青拥有像这样一个捕蝇器.
You have no other choice,你没有别的选择.
You’re in luck! 你真走运!
I have just what you need! 我正好有你要的东西!
It’s a steal! 真是便宜货!
Fly 苍蝇/ expensive 昂贵的/ absolutely 绝对地/ you’re in luck! 你真走运! That’s a great price!是个好价钱! / it’s a steal! 真是便宜货!
lesson 36(08-1) the deadly bottle
一、情景对话:
what? A ship? 轮船? 啊!
I’m rescued! I’M RESCUED!! 我得救了! 我得救了!
I really appreciate your help! 太感谢你的帮助了。
You’re welcome,不必客气。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Thank you! 谢谢!
Thank you so much! 非常感谢!
Do not forget,you should always be polite to everyone,但是别忘记:你应该对所有的人都有礼貌。
I won’t forget! 我不会忘的。
Never forget this! 不要忘记。
I promise,I’ll never forget! 我发誓,我永远不会忘的。
Over here! I’m over here! 我在这里。 我在这里!!!
Help! Help!!! 救命! 救命!
They can’t hear me,他们听不到我。
How can I get their attention? 我怎么才能引起他们的注意呢?
That’s it! 有了!
A note! I’ll write a note! 我来写张便条!
No….! 不!
二、单词:
Rescue 搭救/ appreciate 欣赏,感激/ polite 礼貌的/ help 救命/ note 便条/
三、要点:
I’m rescued! 我得救了!
I really appreciate …,我真得很感激。。。。
I really appreciate your help! 太感谢你的帮助了!
I really appreciate your kindness,我真的很感激你的好意!
Do not forget …,别忘了。。。。
Do not forget,you should always be polite to everyone,但是别忘记:你应该对所有的人都有礼貌。
Do not forget your promise,别忘了你的承诺。
Get one’s attention 引起 ….注意/ 关注
How can I get their attention? 我怎样才能引起他们的注意呢?
How can I get her attention? 我怎样才能引起她的注意呢?
The development of China is getting more and more attention,中国的发展正得到越来越多的关注.
You’re welcome! 不必客气!
Thank you very much,非常感谢,You’re welcome,不必客气.
Good luck! 祝你好运!
I have a test tomorrow,我明天要测验了,Good luck,祝你好运.
I promise,我保证.
Are you sure you will come? 你肯定会来吗? I promise,我保证.
Rescue 搭救/ polite 礼貌的/ help 救命/ you’re welcome! 不必客气! / good luck! 祝你好运! / I promise,我保证.
Lesson 37(08-2) nervous goalie
一、情景对话,
Okay,should we start? 好了,我们可以开始了吗?
Okay,可以了.
Hey!! Wait a minute! ….嘿!! 等一下! ….
You didn’t give me a chance to warm up! 你还没有给我热身的机会!
What? 什么?
Okay,then go ahead,warm up,好吧,开始热身吧.
Okay,are you ready now? 好了,你准备好了吗?
Readly! 好了!
Hold it! Hold it! ….等一下! 等一下!….
Are you sure you don’t need to warm up? 你确定你不需要热身吗?
Of course not! 当然不!
I’m warning you,don’t’ try me patience! 我警告你,不要考验我的耐心!
All right,all right! 好吧,好吧!
Let’s go! 我们开始吧!
Wait! Wait! HOLD IT!! 等等! 停住它!!
二、单词:
Start 开始/ need 需要/ ready 准备好了/ warn 警告/ patience 耐心/
三、要点:
Okay,should we start? 好了,我们可以开始了吗?
Wait a minute! …,等一下,….
Hey!! Wait a minute! 嘿!! 等一下!
Wait a minute! I’m almost finished! 等一下,我马下就好了.
You din’t give me a chance to warm up! 你还没有给我热身的机会!
Are you sure?… 你确定….?
Are you sure you don’t need to warm up? 你确定你不需要热热身吗?
Are you sure you want to visit Yu Garden? 你确定你要去豫园吗?
Don’t … 不要….
I’m warning you,don’t try my patience,我警告你,不要考验我的耐心!
Don’t spit! 不要随地吐痰!
Go ahead! 开始吧!
Go ahead! We have plenty of time! 开始吧! 我们有充足的时间!
Warm up 热身
He needs to warm up before the race begins,他比赛前需要热身.
Hold it! 等一下,停住!
Hold it! Everyone is not here yet! 等一下! 人还没到齐!
Start 开始/ need 需要/ ready 准备好了/ go ahead! 开始吧! / warm up 热身/ hold it! 等一下,停住!
Lesson 38(08-3)long farewell
一、情景对话:
Taxi! Taxi! 出租车! 出租车!
Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!
Don’t mention it! 不客气!
And thanks for your hospitality! 谢谢你的热情款待!
I really enjoyed my stay! 在这里我过得很愉快!
It was our pleasure,really! 别客气,真的!
I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高兴.
Please come again next summer! 明年夏天请再来.
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了.
Have a safe trip home! 一路平安.
二、单词:
Help 帮助/ time 时间,时光/ come 来/ summer 夏天/ wait 等,等待/
要点:
Thank you for…! 谢谢你的….!
Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!
Thank you for your advice! 谢谢你的建议!
Thank you for telling me the way!
Thank you for loaning me the money! 谢谢你借钱给我!
And thanks for your hospitality! I really enjoyed my stay! 谢谢你的热情款待! 在这里我过得很愉快!
It was our pleasure,really! 别客气,真的!
I had such a ….我过得….
I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高兴!
I had such a wonderful holiday! 我的假期?得很高兴!
I had such a nice dinner! 我吃了顿很棒的晚餐!
I had such a good time! 我过得很快乐!
Please come again next summer! 明年夏天请再来!
Have a …,过个…
Have a safe trip home! 一路平安!
Have a happy weekend! 周末快乐!
Have a nice trip to Beijing! 去北京玩得高兴些!
Have a good time! 玩得高兴些!
Don’t mention it! 不客气!
Thank you for your advice! 谢谢你的建议! Don’t mention it,不客气.
It’s my pleasure,不客气.
Thank you for helping us! 谢谢你对我们的帮助! It’s my pleasure,不客气.
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了!
We’re going to visit Nanjing this summer! 今年夏天我们会去南京!
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及想去那儿了!
Help 帮助/ time 时间,时光/ come 来/ don’t mention it! 不客气!/ it’s my pleasure,不客气! / I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了!
Lesson 39 (08-4)a question of style
一、情景对话:
All right,sir,好了,先生.
How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一个什么样的发型?
I’m not sure,我也不确定.
What do you suggest? 你有什么建议吗?
Well … how about like this? 嗯…这个怎么样?
I don’t think so,我不喜欢.
That’s too old-fashioned,这已经过时了.
Okay,how about this style? 好吧,这个发型怎么样?
No,too trendy,不,这太时髦了.
This one? 这个怎么样?
A little too wild,有些太杂乱了.
Hmmm,Can you give me some idea of what you’d like? 嗯,你能不能告诉我喜欢什么?
I want a hair cut just like that guy’s! 我要那个家伙的发型!
二,单词:
Hair 头发/ cut 剪,剪短/ suggest 建议/ style 款式,式样/ idea 想法/
三,要点:
How would you like….? 你认为….?
How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一个什么样的发型?
How would you like some orange juice? 来些澄汁怎么样?
How would you like going to the shanghai zoo? 你认为去上海动物园好吗?
How would you like to come with us? 你想不想和我们一起走?
I’m not sure,我也不确定.
What do you suggest? 你有什么时候建议?
How about….? …,如何?
Well … how about like this? 嗯…,这个怎么样?
How about this black one? 这件黑的如何?
How about the Yu Garden? 去豫园如何?
How about some ice cream? 来点冰激淋如何?
Can you give me ….? 你能不能给我些….?
Can you give me some idea of what you’d like? 你能不能告诉我你喜欢什么?
Can you give me some ideas about travelling in China? 你能不能给我一些关于国内旅游的建议?
Can you give me some help? 你能不能给我些帮助?
Can you give me some advice? 你能不能给我些建议?
Old-fashioned 过时的/
I don’t like this dress,It’s too old-fashioned,我不喜欢这条裙子,它太过时了.
Trendy 时髦的,赶时髦的
That’s a really trendy nightclub,那是个非常时髦的夜总会.
Those are really trendy sunglasses! 那些是非常时髦的太阳镜.
Wild 杂乱的
What a wild idea! 多疯狂的想法!
Lesson 40 (08-5) why am I on a tree
一、情景对话:
Hahahaha! 哈哈哈!
What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?
You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鸟!
Don’t laugh! 这有什么好笑的!
I suggest you join me up here! 我建议你也到树上来!
What? Are you kidding? 什么? 你开玩笑?
That’s ridiculous! 真是荒谬!
You’re crazy! 你疯了!
You think he’ll go away soon? 你认为它会很快离开吗?
I don’t know! 我不知道!
But … that’s what we’re all hoping! 不过….那是我们都希望的!
二、单词:
Bird 鸟/ laugh 笑/ kid 开玩笑/ climb 爬/ crazy 疯狂的/
三、要点:
What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?
You look like….! 你看起来像…..!
You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鸟.
You look like you’re Japanese! 你看起来像一个日本人!
You look like you’re sick! 你看起来像是病了!
You look like someone I know! 你看起来像我认识的一个人!
You look like you need some water,你看起一像是需要一些水.
I suggest you …! 你建议你….!
I suggest you join me up here! 我建议你也到树上来!
I suggest you get some rest,我建议你休息一下.
I suggest you visit the Shanghai Wild Zoo! 我建议你去上海野生动物园!
I suggest you take the bus! 我建议你坐公共汽车.
You think …? 你认为…?
You think he’ll go away soon? 你认为它会很快离开吗?
You think you can get there before 9? 你认为你能在9点之前到那儿吗?
You think we’ll be the winners? 你认为我们会赢吗?
Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?
This shirt was only 10 RMB! 这件衬衫才10块钱!
Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?
I urge you to…我劝你…(往往使用在很紧急的事上.)
I urge you to see a doctor immediately! 我劝你马上去看医生!
That’s what…! 那是…!
That’s what we want! 那是我们想要的.
are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?/ I urge you to …! 你劝你…(往往使用在很紧急的事上.)
That’s what…! 那是….!
色拉英语乐园文本41(09-1)ABILITIES
情景对话,
Ladies and gentlemen,welcome! 欢迎,女士们,先生们。
It’s Salad Time!! 这是‘色拉时间‘。
Please give a warm welcome to our very special guest! 让我们热烈欢迎今天的嘉宾.
Tonight we’re going to talk about abilities,今天晚我们将要讨论’能力’.
Tell us,can you use a phone? 你会用电话吗?
Use a phone? 用电话?
Of course not! 当然不会!
Well then,好吧,
…can you drive a car? ….你会开车吗?
Drive a car? 开车?
What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
I’m a cow! 我是一只牛!
Umm,okay,好吧.
How about the internet? 互联网呢?
Can you surf the internet? 你会上网冲浪吗?
The internet? 互联网?
What’s that? 那是什么?
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会做任何有用的事.
Hold it! 等一下!
Now I want to ask you a question or two,我想问你一两个问题.
Well,uh,…all right,唔,…,好吧.
Can you ‘ moo’? 你会发出牛叫声吗?
Well,uh … no,嗯…不会.
Can you eat grass? 你会吃草吗?
Heh-heh…um…no,嗯…不会.
How about milk? 牛奶呢?
Can you make milk? 你会产奶子吗?
Uh…no,…不会.
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会任何有用的事!
单词:
Welcome 欢迎/ guest 客人/ ability 能力/ phone 电话/ internet互联网/
要点:
Can you…? 你能…/你会…吗?
Tell us,can you use a phone? 告诉我们:你会用电话吗?
Can you tell me the way to Ruijin Hospital? 能告诉我去瑞金医院的路吗?
What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
It seems… 看起来,…似乎….
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会做任何有用的事!
It seems like more than an hour since we arrived,看来我们来了快一个多小时了.
Ladies and gentlemen 女士们,先生们
Good evening,ladies and gentlemen,
Give a warm welcome to…热烈欢迎….
Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s guest speaker,让我们热烈欢迎今天的演讲嘉宾.
Hold it! 等一下!
Hold it! I’m not ready! 等一下! 我还没准备好!
色拉英语文本42(9-2)way cool
情景对话,
I don’t care what anyone else thinks,我不介意别人如何看我.
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
Whoa! What’s that? 啊! 那是什么?
What happened to her? 她怎么啦? 她怎么啦?
They don’t bother me at all! 他们根本不能影响我!
I don’t care what they think,我不介意他们说什么.
They don’t bother me at all,他们不能影响我.
单词:
Care 介意/ think 想,认为./ look 看起来/ know 知道/ say 说/
要点:
I don’t care …我不介意…
I don’t care what anyone else thinks,我不介意别人如何看我.
I don’t care what you think,我不介意你怎么想.
I don’t care how much it costs,我不介意那要花多少钱.
I don’t care how far it is,我不介意那有多远.
I know ….我知道…….
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
I know I’m right,我知道我是对的.
I know the show stars at 9 o’clock,我知道演出在9点开始.
I know he is your brother,我知道他是你的哥哥.
I look…,我看起来….
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
I look terrible in this dress! 我穿这件衣服很难看.
I look like my father,我看起来像我父亲.
When I wear glasses,I look much older,戴眼镜的时候,我看起来很老.
What happened to her? 她怎么啦?
They don’t bother me at all! 他们根本不能影响我!
Cool 好极了,棒极了!
You look cool in that new dress1 你穿这件新衣服棒极了!
At all 根本
I don’t like fish at all,我根本不喜欢吃鱼.
She doesn’t speak Chinese at all,她根本不会说中文.
Care 介意/ think 想,认为/ look 看起来/ cool 好极了,棒极了/ at all 根本
Lesson 43 (09-3) art gallery 画廊
情景对话:
Hey,this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,这个展览听起来很有趣.
I want to see it ! 我想看一看.
Hmmm,唔.
What’s that? 那是什么? Or that? 那个呢?
And what about THAT? 那个呢?
I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一点都不明白他们要表达什么?
What,for instance is THAT thing? 比如,那是什么?
Easy! 简单!
What? 什么?
Oh! Did you say ‘easy’? 你说’简单’?
Okay,what’s that supposed to be? 好,那是什么?
Um,it’s a box! 嗯… 那是个盒子!
a…,a box? 盒子?
Yeah! What did you think it was? 是啊! 你认为它是什么?
单词:
Sound 听起来/ idea 想法/ mean 意思/
要点:
Sounds … 听起来….
Hey,this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,这个展览听起来很有趣!
Swimming sounds fun! Let’s go! 游泳听上去很有趣! 我们去吧!
And what about that? 那个呢?
I really have no idea ….我一点都不知道….
I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一点都不明白他们要表达什么?
I really have no idea where the No.1 Department Store is,我一点都不
知道市百一店在哪里.
Okay,what’s that supposed to be? 好,那是什么?
….do you think ….? 你认为…?
What did you think it was? 你认为它是什么?
Who do you think that young man is? 你认为那个年轻人是谁?
Suppose 推测,假设,认为
What do you suppose we should do now? 你认为我们现在该怎么办?
I suppose we should leave now,我想我们现在该走了.
For instance 例如/
There are many things to see in Shanghai,for instance,Yu Garden,上海有很多可以参观的地方,比如,豫园.
Sound 听起来/ idea 想法/ mean 意思/ suppose 推测,假设,认为/ for instance 例如/ what’s that? 那是什么?
Lesoon 44 (09-4) meteor shower 流星雨
情景对话:
What’s in the news today? 今天有什么新闻?
Well,the paper says 报纸说
A meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd,6月3号将有流星雨撞地球.
A meteor? 流星?
On June 3rd? wow! 6月3号? 喔!
Excuse me,sir,对不起,先生.
But… what is the date today? 但…今天是几号?
Hmm,this is must be June,唔,今天一定是6月
June? June what? 6月几号?
Let me see,让我看看.
Today is the …the third,今天是….3号.
The meteor!!流星!
Here it comes !!! 流星来了!
The meteor? 流星?
单词:
News 新闻/ paper 报纸/ meteor 流星/ date 日期,日子/ June 六月/
要点:
What’s in the news today? 今天有什么新闻?
Well,the paper says a meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd,报纸说6月3号将有流星撞地球.
Excuse me,but …,对不起,….
Excuse me,sir,but what is the date today? 对不起,先生,但…今天是几号?
Excuse me,but you are in my way,对不起,你挡住我的路了.
Excuse me,but can you tell me what time it is now? 对不起,能告诉我现在几点了吗?
What’s the date? 今天几月几号? It’s …今天是…
What’s the date? 今天几月几号? It’s June 1st,今天是6月1日.
What’s the date today? It’s May 22nd,今天是5月22日.
It must be … 一定是…
Hmm,this must be June,唔,今天一定是6月.
It must be this building over there,一定是这边这幛大楼.
Let’s … 让我们…
Let’s go to the cinema together! 让我们一起去看电影吧!
Here is comes! 它来了!
I’m waiting for the bus,Oh,here it comes now! 我正在等公共汽车,噢,它来了.
News 新闻/ paper 报纸/ meteor 流星/ let’s 让我们…/ here it comes! 它来了!
Lesson 45 (09-5)I don’t know you could fly
情景对话:
I swear,it’s true! 我发誓,这个故事是真的!
I saw it with my own eyes! 我新眼看到的.
I don’t believe it,我才不相信!
You’ve got to be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Excuse me,对不起! Could you hold it down a little? 你能小声点吗?
I can’t read! 我不能看书了!
What? You can’t read? 什么? 你不能看书了?
You ought to be ashamed! 你该感到羞愧!
I could read when I was five! 我5岁就能看书了!
Hahaha! You are go funny! 哈哈哈! 你真有意思!
I don’t know you could fly! 我可从来不知道,你还会飞!
单词:
True 真的/ eye 眼睛/ read 读(书)/ believe 相信/ fly 飞/
要点:
I saw it with my own eyes! 我亲眼看到的!
I don’t believe it! 我才不相信!
Could you …? 你能…?
Excuse me,could you hold it down a little? 对不起,你能小声一点吗?
Could you help me? 你能帮我吗?
Could you show me the way to the Park Hotel? 能告诉我去和平饭店的路吗?
Could you tell me what time it is now? 能告诉我现在几点吗?
I can’t … 我不会…,我不能…
I can’t read! 我不能看书了!
I can’t swim,我不会游泳.
I can’t hear what you are saying,我不能听见你说什么?
I can’t believe it! 我不相信!
You ought to … 你应该….
You ought to ashamed! 你该感到羞愧!
You ought to get a haircut! 你应该去理发!
You ought to the subway,你该坐地铁.
You are so funny! 你真有意思!
I swear … 我发誓…
I swear it’s true! 我发誓这是真的!
You’ve got to be kidding,你一定是在开玩笑.
You’ve got to be kidding,That can’t be true,你一定是在开玩笑,那不可能是真的.
Hold …down 压制….
Please hold your voice down,你能不能安静些.
True 真的/ eye 眼睛/ believe 相信/ I swear…我发誓…/ you’ve got to be kidding,你一定是在开玩笑,/ hold …down 压制….
色拉英语乐园文本46(10-1)
一、情景对话
hello! What can I do for you? 你好! 我能为你做些什么?
I’m afraid I have to return this,恐怕我要退货。
What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你对菜单或时间控制有问题吗?
I’m not satisfied with this thing,我对这玩意不满意。
I want a refund,我要退钱。
How about exchanging it for something else? 换成其他东西如何?
Let’s see what we have …,让我们看看还有什么。。。
Look,I just want my money back,我只想要回我的钱。
Wait a minute! 等一下!
How about this one? 这个如何?
This one? this one? 这个? 这个呢?
Or this? 或者这个?
Hey,no problem,no problem! 嘿,没什么,没问题!
Forget it! 算了吧!
I thought he wanted something for killing flies,我原以为他需要一个杀苍蝇的东西。
单词:
Return 归还/ menu 菜单/ satisfied 满意的/ refund 退款/ exchange 换,调换,交换/
要点:
I’m afraid… 我恐怕。。。
I’m afraid you’ve made a mistake,我恐怕你犯了个错误。
Have a problem with ….在…方面有问题
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你对菜单或时间控制有问题吗?
Be satisfied with …对…表示满意
I’m not satisfied with this thing,我对这玩意不满意.
How about exchanging it for something else? 换成其他东西如何?
Look,I just want my money back,我只想要回我的钱.
How about this one? 这个如何?
What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么?
I want a refund,我要求退款.
The radio I bought here doesn’t work,I want a refund,我在这儿买的收音机不响了,我要求退还货款.
I thought…我原以为…
I thought you were in Nanjing,我原以为你在南京.
Lesson 47 (10-2) a great idea
情景对话
Here I am,stuck on a desert island,我被困在这个荒凉的小岛.
How can I contact v,接触,联系my friends? 怎么和我的朋友联系呢?
There’s no telephone,no email,no fax machine… 没有电话,没有电子邮件,没有传真机….
That’s it! 对了!
I can write a note! 我可以写信!
Dear Everyone,I miss you all! 亲爱的朋友,我很想念你们!
Please come and save me! 快来救救我吧!
Your good friend,Mr.G,你们的好朋友,Mr.G.
Wait a minute! 等一下!
How can I send it? 我该怎么把信寄出去呢?
There’s no post office! 没有邮局!
There’s no mailman,没有邮递员!
Aha! I have an idea! 啊! 我有主意了啊!
Huh? 啊?
单词:
Desert 荒凉的/ contact 联系,与…接触/ fax machine 传真机/ mailman 邮递员/
要点:
Be stuck 被困住
Here I am,stuck on a desert island,我被困在这个荒凉的小岛.
Help! I’m stuck in the mud,救命啊! 我陷进泥里不能动了!
How can I …? 我如何才能….?
How can I contact my friends? 怎么和我的朋友联系呢?
How can I get to the nearest post office? 我怎么去最近的邮局?
How can I book a ticket? 我怎么才能订到票?
That’s it! I can write a note! 对了! 我可以写信!
Please come and save me! 快来救救我吧!
There is no… 没有…
There’s no post office! There’s no mailman! 没有邮局! 没有邮递员!
There is no food left in the refrigerator,冰箱里已经没有吃的了.
Wait a minute! 等一下!
I have an idea! 我有主意了!
That’s it! 对了!/ 就这样!
Lesson 48 (10-3) say cheese
情景对话
Sorry,but you look a little too serious! 对不起,但是你看上去太严肃了!
What should I do? 我该怎么做?
Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?
Ok,ok,我知道了,我知道了.
Let’s try again! 让我们再试试!
Could you please try to be a little more relaxed? 你能不能更放松一点?
All right,all right,I’ll do my best,好的,好的,我尽力.
How is this? 是这样吗?
Oh,forget it! 哦,算了!
Just pose any way you like,就用你喜欢的姿势吧.
All right,好吧!
What are you doing? 你干吗啊?
This is my favorite pose! 这可是我最喜欢的姿势啊!
单词:Smile 微笑/ try 尝试/ forget 忘记/ relaxed 放松的/ pose 姿势/
要点:
Sorry,but you look a little too serious! 对不起,但是你看上去太严肃了!
What should I do? 我该怎么做?
Could you possibly…? 你能不能…?
Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?
Could you possibly come to the 10:00 meeting? 你能不能来参加10点的会议?
Could you possibly work faster? 你能不能干得快些?
Could you possibly tell me the way to the Grand Theatre? 你能不能告诉我去大剧院落的路?
Let’s try again! 让我们再试试!
Could you please try to be a little more relaxed? 你能不能更放松一点?
Just…,就…; 只要….
Just pose any way you like,就用你喜欢的姿势吧.
Just do what you like! 就做你喜欢做的事!
Just tell me the truth,就告诉我真相吧!
Just answer my question! 只要回答我的问题!
Do my best 尽力
I’ll do my best to be there on time,我会尽力准时到那里.
Now what? 现在如何?
I’ve done what you said,Now what? 我已按你说的做了,现在如何?
Forget it! 算了,别管它!
Forget it! It’s not important,算了! 这不重要.
Smile 微笑/ try 尝试/ forget 忘记/ do my best 尽力/ now what? 现在如何? / forget it! 算了,别管它!
Lesson 49 (10-4) my first operation
情景对话
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You’re not worried,are you? 你不是在担心吧?
Will it hurt? 会受伤吗?
I’m very sensitive to pain,我对疼痛十分敏感的!
Don’t worry! 别但心!
Everything will be just fine,一切都会好的.
Hold it! Wait a second! 等一下! 等一下!
I’m so nervous! 我好紧张!
This is my first operation! 这是我第一次动手术!
Calm down,calm down,冷静,冷静.
Trust me,I know exactly how you feel,相信我,我完全理解你的感受.
This is my first operation,too,这也是我第一次做手术.
单词:
Worry 担心/ hurt 受伤/ pain 疼痛/ fine 好的/ nervous 紧张的/
要点:
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You’re not worried,are you? 你不是在担心吧?
I’m sensitive to …我对…敏感.
I’m very sensitive to pain! 我对疼痛十分敏感的!
I’m sensitive t noise,我对噪音敏感.
I’m sensitive to heat,我对热十分敏感.
Don’t worry! 别担心!
Don’t worry! Everything will be just fine,别担心! 一切都会好的.
Don’t worry! It’s nothing! 别担心! 这没什么!
Don’t worry! Relax! Take it easy! 别担心! 放松些!
I’m so nervous! 我好紧张!
Trust me,相信我.
Trust me,I know exactly how you feel,相信我,我完全理解你的感受.
Trust me,I know what I’m talking about,相信我,我知道我在说什么!
Trust me,I won’t let you down,相信我,我不让你失望的.
Trust me,I know the way,相信我,我认识路.
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
What’s on your mind? You seem nervous,你在想什么? 你看起来很紧张.
Calm down! 冷静些!
Calm down! Everything will be ok! 冷静些! 一切都会好的!
Wait a second! 等一下!
Wait a second! I hear the phone ringing,等一下! 我听到电话铃响了.
Wait a second! I hear the boss coming! 等一下! 我听到老板来了!
Hurt 受伤/ pain 疼痛/ nervous 紧张的/ what’s on your mind? 你在想什么?/ calm down! 冷静些!/ wait a second! 等一下!
Lesson 50 (10-5) go fishing
情景对话
I love fishing! 我喜欢钓鱼!
It’s great fun,这是个很有意思的活动.
Even if you don’t catch a fish for hours,虽然我总是连着好几个小时都没有什么收获.
That doesn’t bother me,though,可是我并不为这事情而不高兴.
Not everyone can catch a fish every time,因为不是每个人每次都能钓到鱼.
My friends often tell me…我的朋友常对我说….
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What do you know? 你知道什么?
You’ve never caught a fish! 你从来没有钓到什么鱼!
What?!! 什么?!!
I caught one! 我钓到了!
This time I caught a BIG one! 这次我钓到一条大鱼!
Look! What luck! 看! 我真幸运!
Actually,I don’t care for fishing,事实上我并不在乎钓鱼.
I just want to be alone on a boat,我更喜欢一个人坐在船上.
单词:
Catch 抓/ fish 鱼/ hour 小时/ big 大的/ luck 运气/
要点:
I love … 我喜欢….
I love fishing! 我喜欢钓鱼!
I love shopping,我喜欢购物.
I love travelling,我喜欢旅游.
That doesn’t bother me,though,可是我并不为这事情而不高兴.
Not everyone….不是每个人….
Not everyone can catch a fish every time,不是每个人每次都能钓到鱼.
Not everyone likes German food,不是每个人都喜欢德国菜.
Not everyone agrees on this,不是每个人都同意这一点.
This time I caught a BIG one! 这次我钓到一条大鱼.
Actually,I don’t care for … 事实上,我不在乎/ 不喜欢…..
Actually,I don’t care for coffee,事实上,我不喜欢咖啡.
Actually,I don’t care for jazz,事实上,我不喜欢爵士乐.
Shut up! 闭嘴!
You’re too noisy,闭嘴! 你太吵了.
What? 什么?
What? You got a promotion?! 什么? 你得到了晋升?!
What luck! 多幸运!
What luck! I won the first prize! 多幸运! 我得了第一名.
Catch 抓/ fish 鱼/ hour 小时/ shut up! 闭嘴! /what?! 什么?! / what luck! 多幸运!
lesson 51 (11-1) any thing cheaper
情景对话:
hello,what can I do for you? 你好,我能帮你点什么?
Hi,I’d like to send an international letter,你好,我想寄信到国外去。
Airmail,or standard mail? 你要寄航空信还是平信?
Which is cheaper? 哪个便宜些呢?
Standard mail is cheaper,平信便宜,but it’s also slower,但慢些。
I’m not in a hurry,我想我不需要赶时间。
Do you have anything cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?
This is cheaper…..这个便宜些。。。。but it’s not very safe! 但是不太安全!
Hmmm…do you have anything even cheaper? 啊。。。我还想知道有没有更便宜的办法?
Even cheaper?!! 还要便宜?!!
How about this? 这个怎么样?
单词:
Send 送,寄/ letter 信件/ cheap 便宜的/ safe 安全的/ slow 慢的/
Hello,what can I do for you? 你好,我能帮你点什么?
I’d like to ….我想。。。。
I’d like to send an international letter,我想寄封信到国外去。
I’d like to buy a pair of shoes,我想买双鞋。
I’d like to take a rest,我想休息一下。
Airmail,or standard mail? 你要寄透亮信还是平信?
Which is cheaper? 哪个便宜些呢?
Do you have …? 你有没有。。。?
Do you have anything cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?
Do you have anything in my size? 你有没有什么合我尺码的东西?
Do you have anything in a different color? 你有没有其他颜色的东西?
This is …,but …,这个…,但是….
This is cheaper…,But not very safe! 这个便宜些…但是不太安全!
This is beautiful,but expensive,这个很漂亮,但是很贵.
This is quick,but dangerous,这个很快,但是很危险.
This is dangerous,but exciting,这个危险,但是很刺激.
I’m not in a hurry,我不赶时间.
Which is…? 哪个更….?
Which is better? 哪个更好?
How about this? 这个如何?
Send 送,寄/ letter 信件/ cheap 便宜的/ I’m not in a hurry,我不赶快时间./ which is …? 哪个更…? / how about this? 这个如何?
lesson 52(11-2)
情景对话:
Cool! 酷! Our new home is so modern! 我们的新家多现代啊!
I’ve never seen such a clean place before! 我从没见过哪个地方像这里一样整洁!
Look! 看啊!
Stay calm,冷静些.
Let me have a look,让我看看.
Maybe it’s some sort of sculpture,这也许是个雕塑什么的?
Careful! Watch out! 小心! 小心啊!
Don’t worry,I’ll be careful! 别担心,我会小心的!
I think we’re in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我们惹大麻烦了!
单词:
Modern 现代的/ clean 干净的/ place 地方/ trouble 麻烦/
Our new home is so modern! 我们的新家多现代啊!
I’ve never seen … 我从没见过…
I’ve never seen a clean place before! 我从没见过哪个地方像这赶时里一样整洁!
I’ve never seen such a terrible film! 我从没见过如些恐怖的电影!
I’ve never seen such a lovely baby! 我从没见过如些可爱的婴儿!
Let me ….让我…
Let me have a look,让我看看.
Let me think for a while! 让我考虑一下!
Let me show you around the city! 让我带你参观一下这个城市!
Maybe it’s some sort of sculpture,这也许是个雕塑什么的.
Don’t worry,I’ll be careful! 别担心,我会小心的!
I think… 我想…
I think we’re in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我们惹大麻烦了!
I think you are right,我想你是对的.
I think your dog is really cute,我觉得你的狗真可爱!
Stay calm 冷静.
Stay calm,Don’t be so excited,冷静一点,不要如此兴奋.
Watch out! 小心!
Watch out! This traffic is dangerous! 小心! 马路上很危险!
Don’t worry! 别担心!
Don’t worry! I’ll be ok! 别担心! 我没事!
New 新的/ modern 现代的/ clean 干净的/ stay calm,冷静./ watch out! 小心! / Don’t worry! 别担心!
Lesson 53 (11-3) I can’t sleep
情景对话:
Doctor,医生.
I’m suffering from a terrible case of insomnia,我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦.
No matter what I do,I can’t get a good night’s rest,不论我做什么,我整夜休息不好.
I’ve already tried all sorts of sleeping pills,我已经试过各种安眠药了.
I’ve attempted counting sheep,我也尝试过数羊.
473…474…475…473..474…475…
I’ve attended university lectures on sleep,我参加过大学中关于睡眠的讲座.
I’ve had a go at yoga,尝试过瑜伽.
I’ve given Tai Chi a shot,还尝试过太极拳.
Nothing works! 可是都没有什么效果!
I really don’t know what to do,我真的不知道该怎么办.
I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
All I want to do is get some sleep,that’s all,我只想能睡个好觉,只想这样而已.
That’s way I’ve come to see you today,这就是我今天来找你的原因.
单词:
Terrible 可怕的,糟糕的/ rest 休息./ pill 药片/ sheep 绵羊/ work 起作用/
I’m suffering from a terrible case of insomnia,我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦.
No matter what I do,…无论我做什么,我…
No matter what I do,I can’t get a good night’s rest,不论我做什么,我整夜休息不好.
I’ve already…我已经…
I’ve already tried all sorts of sleeping pills,我已经试过各种安眠药了.
I’ve attempted counting sheep,我也尝试过数羊.
I’ve attended university lectures on sleep,我参加过大学中关于睡眠的讲座.
That’s why….那就是…的原因.
That’s why I’ve come to see you today,这就是我今天来找你的原因.
Have a go at… 尝试….
Give …a shot 尝试
I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
Terrible 可怕的,糟糕的/ rest 休息/ pill 药片/ have a go at… 尝试… / give,.a shot尝试…./ I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
Lesson 54 (11-4) How sweet of you
情景对话,
Hello,they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
For me? 给我的吗?
For you! 给你的.
Why? How sweet of you!… 为什么? 你说话真甜!….
Thank you! 谢谢
It’s noting at all,这没什么.
Just a little token of my admiration,我只不过表示我的钦佩.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special,没什么特别的.
I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you,我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
You know,I think you’re the prettiest thing in these fields.你知道吗,我想你是这个旷野上最漂亮的!
Oh,you flatter me! 哦,你太过奖了!
Say,I was wondering,我在想.
If you’re free tonight,如果你今晚有空,
How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭怎么样?
No thanks,I’m not hungry,不谢谢,我不饿.
I just ate,我刚吃过.
单词:
Beautiful 美丽的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ flower 花朵/ free 空闲的/
Hello,they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
How …of you,你真….
How sweet of you! 你说话真甜!
How thoughtful of you,你想的真周到.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special,没什么特别的.
Noting special,I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you,没什么特别的,我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样? Nothing special,没什么特别的.
How was the film? 那部电影怎么样? Nothing special,没什么特别的.
If you’re free,how about… 如果你有空,….如何?
If you’re free tonight,how about having dinner together? 如果你今晚有空,一起吃晚饭来张口怎么样?
If you’re free,how about going to the park? 如果你有空,去公园玩玩如何?
If you’re free,how about watching a movie? 如果你有空,去看场电影如何?
It’s nothing at all,just a little token of my admiration,这没什么,我只不过表示我的钦佩.
You flatter me,你太过奖了.
Remind …of … 让…想到….
Those building along the Bund remind me of those in Europe,外滩的建筑让我想到了欧洲的建筑物.
Beautiful 美丽的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ you flatter me,你太过奖了./ remind,.of … 让… 想到…/
Lesson 55 (11-5) where’s my watch
情景对话,
Hey,how are things going? 嘿,伙计,感觉怎么样?
Terrific,thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了,多亏了医生.
Thanks? What do you mean? 感谢? 什么意思?
You’re lucky,he’s so absent-minded! 你真幸运,他是个很粗心大意的人!
Absent-minded? 粗心?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
Well,he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation,嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
What did you day? 你说什么?
He left a sponge inside you? 他把纱布留在你的肚子里了?
And he left his ring in my belly! 他还把戒指忘在我的肚子里呢!
No,不!
Say,has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ belly 肚子/
Thanks to… 多亏了…
Terrific,thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了,多亏了医生!
Thanks to the tour guide,we had a great trip,多亏了导游,我们旅途很愉快.
Thanks to the fine weather,the rice grew quickly,多亏了好天气,稻米和得很快.
Thanks to the rain,we had to stay inside all day,多亏了这场雨,我们在屋里待了一天.
What do you mean? you’re lucky – he’s so absent-minded! 什么意思? 你真幸运,他是个很粗心大意的人.
What are you ….? 你在…?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
What are you doing? 你在做什么?
What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
Well,he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation,嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
When I was child,I liked to play with insects,当我是个孩子时,我很喜欢昆虫.
When I’m free,I’ll show you around Shanghai,当我有空时,我会带你参观上海的.
When I was watching TV,the phone rang,当我看电视时,电话响了.
Say,has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
How are tings going? 感觉如何?
Long time no see,how are things going? 好久不见,感觉如何?
Terrific! 棒极了!
How are you? Terrific! 棒极了!
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ how are things going? 感觉如何? Terrific,棒极了!
lesson 56 (12-2) that’s why I come to see you
情景对话:
Hi,Doctor,I don’t feel so great,医生,我感觉不是很舒服。
Hmmm,you know,you don’t look well,哦,你看上去是不太好。
I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必须立即接受检查。
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Tell me,are you taking any medicine? 告诉我,你吃了什么药吗?
No,没有。
Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我这里之前你还请教过什么人吗?
Well,I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street,我找过街对面一家药店老板。
What? That quack? 什么! 那个江湖骗子?
He’s full of hot air! 他什么都不懂!
他什么都不懂!
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
He…he… he suggested I come see you! 他。。。他。。。他建议我来找你!
单词:Doctor 医生/ medicine 药/ store 商店/ street 街道,道路/
要点:
I feel …我感觉….
I don’t feel so great,我感觉不是很舒服.
I don’t feel well,我感觉不是很舒服.
I feel better now,我现在感觉好些了.
Why don’t you …? 你为什么不….?
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Why don’t you take a taxi? 你为什么不坐出租车?
Why don’t we go out for a walk? 我们为什么不出去走走?
Well,I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street,我找过街对面一家药店老板.
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
Suggest ….建议….
He suggested I come to see you,他建议我来找你.
I suggest you wash your hands,我建议你洗一下手.
They suggested we stay in Shanghai for another two weeks,他们建议多们在上海再呆两星期.
Quack 江湖医生,冒充医生的
Don’t believe him,he is a quack,不要相信他,他是个庸医.
Hot air 空想,空话
Doctor 医生/ medicine 药/ store 商店/ quack 江湖医生,冒充医生的/ hot air 空想,空话
Lesson 57 (12-3) something different
情景对话,
Well,hello! 啊,您好!
Good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!
I’m sorry,I really messed up last time,对不起,上次我把事情搞砸了.
Oh,come on,哦,得了.
That wasn’t your fault! 那不是你的错!
Don’t worry,it won’t happen again,别担心,这事儿再也不会发生了.
Really? 真的?
How can he be so stupid? 真是够笨的!
Now,this is the latest imported model,这是最新版的进口货.
It’s very easy to use,这很好使.
All you need to do is set it somewhere,你所要做的就是把它放在那里.
Really? 真的?
单词:Mess 搅乱,弄糟./ fault 过错/ stupid 愚蠢的/ latest最新的/ imported 进口的/
要点:
I’m sorry,I really messed up last time,对不起,上次我把事情搞砸了.
That wasn’t your fault! 那不是你的错!
Sorry,I lost the game,对不起,我输了,It wasn’t your fault,那不是你的错.
Whose fault is this? 这是谁的错? Mine,I’m afraid,很抱歉,是我的错.
It won’t happen again,这事儿再也不会发生了.
Don’t worry,it won’t happen again,别担心,这事儿再也不会发生了.
What happened last night? 昨天发生了什么事?
Nobody knows what will happen later,没人知道还会发生什么.
Something must have happened to him,他一定出了什么事儿.
How can he be so stupid? 真是够笨的!
Now,this is the latest imported model,这是最新版的进口货.
All you need to do is …你所要做的就是….
All you need to do is set it somewhere,你所要做的就是把它放在那里.
All you need to do now is wait,你现在所要做的就是等.
All you need to do is press the button,你所要做的就是按一下钮.
All you need to do is give me a call,你所要做的就是给我打电话.
Good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!
Mess up 把…搞砸
This time you really messed up! 这次你真的把事情搞砸了!
It’s easy to use,这很好使.
Mess 搅乱,弄糟/ fault 过错/ stupid 愚蠢的/ good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!/ mess up 把…搞砸/ it’s easy to use,这很好使.
Lesson 58 (12-3) such a big tree
情景对话,
It’s dull living on a desert island,住在荒岛上十分单调.
Nothing ever happens,nothing ever changes,没有什么事情发生,没有什么时候改变.
Everything always looks the same,每天的景色都是一样的.
I remember once a bird flew by,我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.
Another time I found something interesting,后来我发现了一件有趣的事情.
Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你,给我这么有趣的礼物!
I was hoping it would grow quickly,我希望树能快些长大,And have lots of fruit,结许多果实.
I worked very hard! 我很勤劳地工作.
The plant grew into a tree,just as I hoped,正好我所盼望的,树长大了.
Yet… I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
单词:
Dull 无聊的/ happen 发生/ change 改变/ interesting 有趣的/ gift 礼物/
要点:
It’s dull living on a desert island,住在荒岛上十分的单调.
It’s hard work being a student! 做一个学生很辛苦!
It’s great living in China,住在中国很棒.
It’s wonderful spending time with you,和你在一起很好.
Everything always looks the same,每天的景色都是一样的.
I remember…我记得…
I remember once a bird flew by,我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.
I remember you’re a tour guide,我记得你是个导游.
I remember the time I visited the Great Wall,我记得我去过长城.
Another time I found something interesting,后来我发现一件有趣的事情.
Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你,给我么有趣的礼物.
I hope …我希望….
I was hoping it would grow quickly,and have lots of fruit,我希望树能快些长大,结许多果实.
I hope we can be friends,我希望能和你成为朋友.
I hope we can visit the Shanghai Museum tomorrow,我希望明天去上海博物馆.
Something interesting 有趣的事情
I worked very hard,我很勤劳地工作.
I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
Dull 无聊的/ happen 发生/ change 改变/ something interesting 有趣的事情/ I worked very hard,我很勤劳地工作/ I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
Lesson 59 (12-4) my teeth hurt
情景对话,
I’m going to have to pull this tooth,我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Are you sure? 你确定?
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually,yes,我想会的.
I don’t think I can take it,我想我受不了.
Can you give me something? 能给我想个办法吗?
Let’s see,让我想想.
Okay,how about this,好的,这个怎么样.
Try a few sips of this,喝点这个.
It’ll give you a lot more courage…它能给你勇气….
Good,Now,shall I start pulling that tooth? 好,现在我要开始拔了?
What? Get out of here! 什么? 滚出去!
I’m not afraid of you,or any other dentist! 我不怕你,还有别的牙医.
单词:
Pull 拉,拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ courage 勇气/ dentist 牙医/
要点:
I’m going to have to pull this tooth,我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually,yes,我想会的.
I don’t think…,我不认为…
I don’t think I can take it,我想我受不了.
I don’t think you can get there in half an hour,我认为你无法在半小时内到那里.
I don’t think they’re right,我认为你是错的.
I don’t think it’s an interesting place,我认为这不是个有趣的地方.
Try a few sips of this,It’ll give you a lot more courage…喝点这个,它能给你勇气…
I’m not afraid of ….我不害怕…
I’m not afraid of you,or any other dentist! 我不怕你,还有别的牙医!
I’m not afraid of anything,我不害怕任何东西.
I’m not afraid of traveling alone,我不害怕独自旅游.
I’m not afraid of getting lost in Shanghai,我不害怕在上海迷路.
Take 忍受,容忍
I can’t take it any more,我再也忍受不了了.
I can’t take this noise! 我受不了噪音!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
Get out of here! You are bothering me! 滚出去! 你妨碍到我了!
Pull 拉,拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ take 忍受,容忍/ get out of here! 滚出去.
Lesson 60 (12-5) smart doggy
情景对话,
This is my pet dog,Spot,这是我的宠物斯伯特.
He’s two,它已经两岁了.
I just love him,我很喜欢它.
He’s so funny and cute! 它是个很可爱很有趣的家伙.
And get this he can play chess! 最神奇的是它会下棋!
We play together every chance we get,我们一有机会就一起玩.
He’s the smartest dog in the world,它是世界上最聪明的小狗.
But sometimes he can be naughty,可是有时候也很调皮.
Everything changed after I got a new computer,可是自从我买了电脑以后,这些都改变了.
I think I liked the old Spot better,我比较喜欢以前的斯伯特.
单词:
Pet 宠物/ dog 狗/ funny 有趣的/ cute 可爱的/ smart 聪明的/
要点:
He’s so funny and cute! 它是个很可爱很有趣的家伙.
He can… 他会…
And get this – he can play chess! 最神奇的是它是下棋!
She can play the piano,她会弹钢琴.
Every change… get 一有机会….
We play together every chance we get,我们一有机会就一起玩.
We travel every chance we get,我们一有机会就去旅行.
The …in the world! 世界上最….
He’s the smartest dog in the world! 它是世界上最聪明的狗!
But sometimes he can be naughty,可是有时候也很调皮.
Everything changed after I got a new computer,可是自从我买了电脑以后,这些都改变了.
Get 懂得
I don’t get it,why did he do that? 我不明白,他为什么要做那事?
Care abut 关心
He doesn’t care about money,他一点都不关心钱.
Lesson 61 (13-1) Room for two
情景对话,
Good evening,sir.晚上好,先生。
Good evening,晚上好。
I’d like a room,please,我想要一间房间。
A room for one,sir? 您一个人住吗?
Actually,a room for two,to be exact,不确切的说还有我的朋友。
I’m terribly sorry,很抱歉。
But all of our double rooms are taken,我们的双人房已经住满了。
How about a single room with an extra bed? 一个单人房,再加一个床铺怎么样?
That’s fine,but I don’t need the extra bed,好啊,我要一个单人间,床铺就不要加了。
Sir,for your comfort,为了您和您和朋友睡得舒服,
I suggest the extra bed,我还是建议您加一个床铺。
I’m sure one will be enough,我想一张床就够了。
Very well,好吧。
How many nights,sir? 要住多久,先生?
Just one,就一晚。
All right! 好的!
Would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要给您的朋友留个口信吗?
That’s not necessary,he’s right here,不用了,他已经在这儿了。
单词:
Room 房间/ extra 额外的/ bed 床/ comfort 舒适/ message 口信,消息/
要点:
I’d like …,我想。。。。
I’d like a room,please,我想要一间房间。
I’d like to have a cup of coffee,我想要杯咖啡。
I’d like to visit the Jinmao Building,我想参观金贸大厦。
I’m terribly sorry,but … 很抱歉,但。。。
I’m terribly sorry,but all of our double rooms are taken,很抱歉,但我们的双人房已经住满了。
I’m terribly sorry,but the tickets are all sold out,很抱歉,但票已售完。
I’m terribly sorry,but there’re no rooms available,很抱歉,但没有空房间了。
How about a single room with an extra bed? 一个单人房,再加一个床辅怎么样?
Sir,for your comfort,I suggest the extra bed,为了您和您的朋友睡得舒服,我还是建议您加一个床铺。
….leave a message 留口信
would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要给您的朋友留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message for him? 我能不能给他留个口信?
That’s not necessary,不用了。
Good evening ! 晚上好!/ a double room 双人房/ for your comfort,…为了您的舒适,….
For your comfort,I suggest you have a double room,为了您的舒适,我建议您要一个双人房.
Room 房间/ extra 额外的/ bed 床/ good evening! 晚上好!/ a double room 双人房/ for your comfort,…为了您的舒适,….
Lesson 62 (13-2) it’s not fair
情景对话:
Oh,forget it! 哦,真倒霉!
Just look at them…看看他们….
What freedom! 多自由啊!
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
Every day it’s the same old thing,每天都是我干这么多家务.
Cooking,doing the laundry,washing the dishes…先是烧饭,再是洗衣服,接着是洗碟子.
And after all that,I have to clean up this living room! 这些完了还要整理客厅!
It’s just not fair! 这不公平!
I’ve had it1 我受够了!
You’re right,Dear,是的是的,亲爱的.
Yes,enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
You need a change,你需要一些改变.
You really think so? 你真的这么认为?
Wonderful! 太好了!
What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎么改,你有什么建议?
How about this,first clean up the living room,你可以先整理房间.
Then do the cooking,the laundry,and the dishes! 再烧饭,洗衣服,最后洗碟子.
Okay,now you can get back to work.好吧,现在你回去做家务吧.
OUCH! What was that for? 嘿! 你这是干什么?
单词:
Freedom 自由/ cook 烹调/ wash 洗/ dish 碟子/ change 改变/
要点:
Just look at them …,看看他们…多自由啊!
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
You need….你需要…
You need a change,你需要一些改变.
You need a good rest,你需要好好休息.
You need a long holiday,你需要一个长假.
What kind of ….? 什么样的…?
What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎么改,你有什么建议?
What kind of place do you want to visit? 你想参观什么样的地方?
What kind of computer do you have? 你有什么样的电脑?
Okay,now you can get back to work,好吧,现在你回去做家务吧.
What was that for? 你这是干什么?
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
I’m fed up with this terrible weather! 我受够这鬼天气了!
I’ve had it ! 我受够了!
Enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
Cook 烹调/ wash 洗/ dish 碟子/ I’m fed up! 我受够了!/ I’ve had it! 我受够了!/ enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
Lesson 63 (13-3) do you hear it
情景对话,
Shh! 嘘
What’s that? …Do you hear it? 那是什么?…你听见了吗?
Sorry I don’t hear anything.对不起,我什么也没听见.
No really! Listen! There! 噢,真的有声音! 你听! 在那里.
There it is again,又有声音了!
Hear it?听见吗?
You’re crazy! 你一定是疯!
I don’t hear anything! 我什么也没听到!
Don’t move! 不要动!
Hey! What are you doing? 嘿! 你在干什么?
Watch it!! 小心点!!
Relax it’s gone now! 放会 它现在已经飞走了!
Hey…! I can still hear that sound! 嘿…我还是能听到那个声音!
Wait I think I hear it too,等一下,我想我也听到了
Yes… I can hear it now! 是的….我现在能听到了!
It’s sounds like….like 听上去像…像…
It sounds like the breathing of a large beast! 听上去像一只巨大的野兽的呼吸声!
单词:Hear 听到,听见/ listen 听/ move 动/ watch 看,观察/ relax 放松/
要点:
Do you …? 你…?
Do you hear it? 你听见了吗?
Do you see that? 你看到了吗?
Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
Sorry,I don’t hear anything,对不起,我什么也没有听见.
You’re crazy! I don’t hear anything! 你一定是疯了! 我什么也没听到!
Don’t ….! 别….!
Don’t move! 不要动!
Don’t talk in class! 别在上课时说话!
It sounds like ….听起来….
It sounds like the breathing of a large beast!!! 听上去像一只巨大的野兽的呼吸声!!!
It sounds like an interesting story,听起来是个有趣的故事.
It sounds like the crying of a baby,听起来像小孩的哭泣声.
You’re crazy! 你一定是疯了!
Watch it! 小心点!
Relax! 放松!
Listen 听/ move 动/ watch 看,观察/ you’re crazy! 你一定是疯了!/ watch it! 小心点/ relax! 放松!
Lesson 64 (13-4) look at our home
情景对话,
Okay listen carefully 好了听清楚
I have something very important to explain to you,我有些重要的事要告诉你.
This is the refrigerator 这是电冰箱
It keeps your food cold 它是冷冻食品
And this is the computer 这是电脑
You can use it to surf the web 你可以用它上网
Or to chat with your friends on-line,或者和你的朋友们在线聊天.
Here is the television 这是电视机
If you’re bored you can watch it,如果你感到无聊,你可以看电视.
But not too long okay? 但别看太久,知道吗?
And this is the remote 这是遥控器
This is the microwave 这是微波炉
Keep away! 别碰它!
It’s too dangerous! 太危险了!
And here are the manuals for all of the appliances,好了! 这是所有这些电器的使用手册
All right if you have any problems be sure to call me,如果你有问题的话,及时给我打电话.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
Taje care! Good-bye! 保重! 再见!
单词:
Important 重要的/ food 食物/ computer 计算机/ television 电视/
要点:
I have something important to explain to you,我有些重要的事要告诉你.
I have something interesting to tell you,我有些有趣的事要告诉你.
I have something urgent to tell you,我有些紧急的事要告诉你.
I have something beautiful to show you,我有些好看的东西给你.
It keeps our food cold,它冷冻食品.
It keeps me warm,它使我暖和.
It keeps me happy,它使我高兴.
It keeps the coffee hot,它保持咖啡的温度.
You can use it to surf the web,or to chat with your friends on-line,你可以用它上网或着和你的朋友们在线聊天.
And here are the manuals for all of the appliances,这是所有这些电器的使用手册.
If you have any problems,… 如果你有问题的话,….
All right,if you have any problems,be sure to call me,如果你有问题的话,及时给我打电话.
If you have any problems,just ask me,如果你有问题的话,就来问我.
If you have any problems,please call the manager,如果你有问题的话,打电话给经理.
Keep away! 别碰它!
Take care! 保重!
I’ll miss you,我会想你的.
Important 重要的/ food 食物/ cold 冷的/ keep away! 别碰它!/ take care! 保重!/ I’ll miss you,我会想你的.
Lesson 65 (13-5) I don’t have many teeth left
情景对话:
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
I have such an awful toothache 我牙疼的要命
I couldn’t sleep a wink last night,昨天一整晚没合眼.
I’m sorry to hear that,我很抱歉听到这个消息.
Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙医吗?
Yeah I went this morning,是的,今天早上去过了.
What did he say? 他怎么说?
He said he wants to remove it,他说恐怕要拔掉它.
That’s too bad,那太糟糕了
When are you going to have it pulled? 你准备什么时候去拔?
I’m not going to have it pulled,我不打算去拔.
What? 什么?
I’d take his advice if I were you,如果我是你,我会听他的意见.
But I’ve already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已经拔掉很多牙了!
单词:
Awful 可怕的/ toothache 牙痛/ remove 去掉,除掉/ pull 拔/ take one’s advice 采纳(某人的)建议./
要点:
Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙医吗?
When are you going to have it pulled? 你准备什么时候去拔?
I’m not going to … 我不打算….
I’m not going to have it pulled,我不打算去拔.
I’m not going to leave my hometown,我不打算离开家乡.
I’m not going to get married this year,我不打算今年结婚.
If I were you,… 如果我是你,….
I’d take his advice if I were you,如果我是你,我会听他的意见.
If I were you,I would take the job,如果我是你,我就接受那份工作.
If I were you,I wouldn’t lend money to strangers,如果我是你,就不把钱借给陌生人.
I’ve already… 我已经…
But I’ve already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已经拔掉很多牙了!
I’ve already seen this film twice! 这部电影我已经看过两遍了!
I’ve already checked the bill twice! 我已经把帐单查过两遍了.
Couldn’t sleep a wink 没合过眼
The neighbors were having a party and we couldn’t sleep a wink last night,邻居举行晚会,吵得我们一夜都没合眼.
Have a tooth pulled 拔牙
I’m going to have a tooth pulled,我打算把那颗牙拔掉.
Awful 可怕的/ toothache 牙痛/ remove 去掉,除掉/ I’m sorry to hear that,我很抱歉听到这个消息./ that’s too bad,太糟糕了!/ have a tooth pulled,拔牙
lesson 66(13-5) museum surprise
情景对话:
Wow! Look at that dinosaur skeleton! 啊!看那个恐龙骨架!
Isn’t it incredible? 是不是令人难以置信?
I bet it’s taller than our house! 我打赌 它比我们家房子还高!
No way! 不可能!
Sure it is,just look! 肯定是的 看啊!
Quiet! 安静!
Hey who said that? 嘿 谁在说话?
I don’t know…,我不知道。。
Hey let me take a picture of you! 嗨 让我给你拍张照片吧!
Great idea! 好主意!
No photos allowed! 禁止照相!
单词:
Tall 高/ house 房子/ quiet 安静的/ picture 照片,图片/ photo 照片/
Wow,look at that dinosaur skeleton ! 啊,看那个恐龙骨架!
Isn’t it incredible? 是不是令人难以置信?
I bet… 我打赌。。。
I bet it’s taller than our house! 我打赌它比我们家房子还高!
I bet you will win the game,我打赌你会赢的。
I bet you will like Shanghai,我打赌你会喜欢上海的。
Sure it is,just look! 肯定是的,看啊!
Quiet! 安静!
Hey,who said that? 嘿,谁在说话?
Let me … 让我。。。
Let me take a picture of you! 嗨,让我给你拍张照吧!
Let me show you around Shanghai,让我带你参观上海。
Let me know if you have any problems,你有问题时让我知道。
No… allowed,禁止。。。。
No photos allowed! 禁止照相!
No smoking allowed,禁止吸烟。
No parking allowed,禁上停车。
No way,不可能。
Good idea,好主意。
Lesson 67 (14-2) hollow invitations
情景对话,
Hey! How about some baseball? 嘿!一起打棒球怎么样?
Baseball? Cool! 打棒球? 太棒了!
All right,let’s go! 好吧,我们走吧!
Okey! 好啊!
Wait a second! 等一下!
I just remembered,我刚刚想起来
I have to go to the dentist today.今天我约了牙医
The dentist? 牙医?
Yeah,sorry,是啊,对不起。
Okay what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今天晚我们改唱卡拉ok怎么样?
Karaoke? Yeah! 卡拉ok? 太好了!
Oh wait! 哦 慢着!
Tonight I have to go to my grandmother’s house,今晚我得去我奶奶家。
It’s her eightieth birthday,今天是我奶奶80岁生日。
Your…grandmother’s birthday? 你。。。奶奶的生日?
I’m sorry,对不起。
All right listen 好吧。
Forget tonight,不要想今晚的事了。
Let’s have a barbecue in the park this weekend okay? 这个周末我们去公园烧烤怎么样?
Sorry …,对不起。。。
I’m not free this weekend! 我周末没空!
Not free? 没空?
单词:
Baseball 棒球/ dentist 牙医/ karaoke 卡拉ok / have to (do) 不得不(做)/ barbecue 烤肉/
要点:
Hey! How about some baseball! 嘿! 一起打棒球怎么橛?
All right,let’s go! 好吧,我们走吧!
I just remembered….我刚刚想起来。。。。
I just remembered,I have to go to the dentist today,我刚刚想起来,我约了牙医。
I just remembered I have an appointment tonight,我刚刚想起今晚有个约会。
What do you say ….? 你觉得…怎么样?
Okay,what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今晚我们去唱卡拉ok 怎么样?
What do you say we go somewhere to relax this weekend? 你觉得我们周末找个地方放松一下如何?
… instead 代替,更换。。。
okay,what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今晚我们改唱卡拉ok怎么样?
We don’t have any coffee,Would you like tea instead? 我们没有咖啡了。改唱茶好吗?
Cool! 太棒了!
Wait a second! 等一下!
I’m not free,我没空。
Baseball 棒球/ dentist 牙医/ karaoke 卡拉ok/ cool! 太棒了!/ wait a second! 等一下! / I’m nor free,我没空。
Lesson 68 (14-3) TIME FOR PC GAMES
情景对话,
Wait a minute! 等一下!
What? Time for pc games? 什么?玩电脑游戏的时间到了?
Cool! I love pc games too,太棒了! 我也喜欢电脑游戏。
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
I’m going to look on the internet to find out the price of eggs on the world market,我要上网查查国际市场的鸡蛋价格。
But I don’t see any wires connecting you to the phone line,但是我没看见和电话线相连的电线 啊。
Haven’t you heard of ‘Wireless Lan’ 难道你没听说过‘天翼通’吗?
Uh…no,嗯。。。没有。
It’s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line,这是一种让人们不用通过电话线上网的新技术。
Man you are really out of it! 伙计 你已经落伍了!
Do me a favor,帮我个忙。
While you are looking at the world market would you check the price of …milk? 当你在浏览国际市场时,帮我查查。。。牛奶的价格好吗?
单词:
Pc games 电脑游戏/ connect 联系,连接/ technology 技术/ internet 网络,互联网/ market 市场/
要点:
Time for … ….的时间到了。
Time for pc games? 玩电脑游戏的时间到了?
It’s time for lunch,Let’s eat out today,吃午饭的时间到了。 今天我们出去吃吧。
I’m starving,Is it time for dinner? 我饿了。 吃晚饭的时间到了吗?
Cool! I love pc games,too,太棒了! 我也喜欢电脑游戏。
Haven’t you heard of ‘Wireless Lan’? 难道你没听说过‘天翼通’吗?
Haven’t you gotten up yet? It’s already two o’clock in the afternoon! 难道你还没起床吗?已经下午两点了!
Haven’t you seen that movie? It’s really popular now! 难道你没看过那部电影吗? 最近它很受欢迎!
Haven’t you finished that novel? It’s only 100 pages! 难道你还没读完那本小说吗? 那本书才100页!
It’s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line,这是一种能让人们不用通过电话线上网的新技术。
Wait a minute! 等一下!
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
Man,you are really out of it! 伙计,你已经落伍了!
Pc games 电脑游戏/ connect 联系,连接/ technology 技术/ wait a minute! 等一下!/ what are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?/ Man,you are really out of it! 伙计,你已
经落伍了!
Lesson 69 (14-4) A dangerous spray
情景对话:
Hey! Long time no see! 嘿!好久不见!
Wait! Today is your lucky day! 等一下!今天你走运了!
Really? 真的吗?
Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now,真的! 我们现在有很多新商品!
Yeah sure,是吗?
Our latest product is very powerful! 我们最新的商品威力很强!
Seeing is believing,,眼见为实!
Take a look! 看看吧!
Wow! Can…can I give it a try? 哇! 我能。。。能试试吗?
Sure! 当然!
Hey this is really terrific! 嘿,这真是太棒了!
I love it! How much is it? 我喜欢! 多少钱?
I thought he wanted to sell me something,我以为他要卖东西给我。
单词:
Today 今天/ day 日子/ latest 最近的,最新的/ product 产品/ sell 卖/
要点,
Today is your lucky day! 今天你走运了!
We have …,我们有。。。
Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now! 真的!我们现在有很多新产品。
We have plenty of time,我们现在有很多时间。
We have a lot of homework today,我们今天有很多作业。
Take a look! 看看吧!
Can I …? 我能。。。?
Wow! Can I give it a try? 哇!我能试试吗?
Can I have a look at it? 你能看一下吗?
Can I visit your new flat? 我能参观你的新房子吗?
Can I use your dictionary? 我能用你的字典吗?
Hey,this is really terrific! 嘿,这真是太棒了!
How much is it? 多少钱?
How much is this book? 这本书多少钱?
How much is this dress? 这条裙子多少钱?
How much is this pen? 这支钢笔多少钱?
Long time no see,好久不见。
Seeing is believing,眼见为实。
Wait! 等一下!
Today 今天/ day 日子/ latest 最近的,最新的/long time no see,好久不见。/seeing is believing,眼见为实。/wait! 等一下!
Lesson 70 (14-5) I didn’t mean it
情景对话:
Hey help me please 嘿 请帮帮我
I’m cold I’m hungry and I ‘m lonely,我又冷又饿还很孤单。
I miss my friends so much,我好想念我的朋友。
I’m afraid I will never see them ever,我怕我再也见不到他们了。
Do not worry,别担心。
Can you please help me? 你能帮帮我吗?
I shall 好吧。
Mr,B,my dear dear friend,Mr.B 我最最新亲爱的朋友。
Hey what’s going on? 嘿 发生什么事了?
What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
What am I doing here? 我在这干什么?
I’m so glad to see you.见到你太高兴了
Wait a minute. 等等。
You brought me here,didn’t you? 是你把我带到这里来的,不是吗?
I didn’t mean it! 我不是故意的
Really? 真的?
单词:
Please 请/cold 冷的/hungry 饿的/fault 错误/miss 想念/really 真的/
要点:
I miss 我想念
I miss my hometown,我想念我的家乡。
I’m afraid 我恐怕
I’m afraid,I forgot my wallet,我恐怕忘了带我的钱包。
I’m afraid I will never see them ever,我怕我再也见不到他们了。
….,didn’t you? …,不是吗?
Your remembered my birthday,didn’t you? 你记得我的生日,不是吗?
Fault 错误
It’s my fault we’re late,这是我的错误我们迟到了。
The accident was the bus driver’s fault,这场事故是汽车司机的错。
lesson 71 (15-1) Dangerous Dusk
对话:
Look out! 当心!
Whoa! Hold on! 啊! 小心啊!
Slow down! Be careful! 慢点! 小心!
That was close! 堵住了!
Wow what a magnificent view! 啊! 多漂亮的景色啊!
Spectacular! 多壮观啊!
Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你见过这么美的景色吗?
Why that’s the most incredible sunset I’ve ever seen! 啊 我从没见过这么美的落日!
Absolutely gorgeous! 绝对的壮观!
Hey look this way! 嘿 看这边!
That’s great! 太棒了!
Say,cheese”! 说“茄子”
Yeah! Hold it! 对! 别动!
Okay one more! One more! 好了 再来一张! 再来一张!
Perfect! 棒了!
单词:
Magnificent 壮观的/ spectacular 引人注目的/ sight 景观/ incredible 令人难以置信的/ perfect 完美的/
要点:
Look out! 当心!
Slow down! Be careful! 慢点! 小心!
What ….(view)! 多么…(的景象)啊!
Wow! What a magnificent view! 啊! 多漂亮的景色啊!
What a nice view! 多美的景色啊!
Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你见过这么美的景色吗?
That’s the …,I’ve ever seen,这是我见过的最。。。(的东西)
Why,that’s the most incredible sunset I’ve ever seen! 啊,我从没见过这么美的落日!
Hey,look this way! 嘿,看这边!
Be careful 小心!
Absolutely…! 绝对地。。。!
Absolutely correct! 绝对正确!
Look this way! 看这边!
Magnificent 壮观/ spectacular 引人注目的/ sight 景观/ be carful! 小心!/ absolutely….! 绝对地…!/ look this way! 看这边!
Lesson 72 (15-2) the burger joint
对话:What can I get you? 您要吃点什么?
I’m starving,我饿死了!
I need something quick.快上点什么吧
So…it’s for here right? Not to go? 您的意思是在这里用餐而不是外卖,是吗?
That’s right! 是!
I could eat a horse! 我饿得可以吃掉一匹马!
All right then 我好的
You want a hamburger right? 您是要汉堡吧?
That’s right but make it fast! 是的,不过请快一点!
Ok would you like to make that a cheeseburger? 好的,您是否想要一个奶酪三明治。
Whatever,But hurry I’m starving,随便,但要快,我要饿死了。
Right away,Anything to drink with that? 马上,要饮料吗?
Coffee will be fine,咖啡就行
Would you like cream or sugar with you coffee? 你要乳酪和糖吗?
Oh,no! 哦 不!
I’m terribly sorry sir but we are out of burgers,非常抱歉,先生,我们的汉堡卖完了
What no burgers? 什么 汉堡卖完了?
You know our restaurant is really popular,要知道 我们店很有名气的!
That’s why we’re all out of burgers,这就是为什么我们的汉堡卖完了的原因。
But we have French fries,can I get you some? 不过我们还有薯条啊,您要一些吗?
Hey where did he go? 嘿 他人呢?
单词:
Starve/ 挨饿/ hamburger 汉堡包/ French fries 薯条/ cream 奶油/ popular 流行的/
要点:
What can I get you? 你要点什么?
Here’s the menu,What can I get you? 这是菜单。 请问要些什么?
You want a hamburger,right? 您是要汉堡吧?
That’s right,but make it fast! 是的,不过请快一点!
Anything to drink with that? 要饮料吗?
Be out of …,缺乏。。。。
I’m terribly sorry,sir,but we are out of burgers,非常抱歉,先生,我们的汉堡卖完了。
He has been out of work for six months,他已经失业六个月了。
For here,or to go? 堂吃还是外卖?
Just hurry! 快点!
Make it fast! 快一些!
What would you like to drink? 想喝什么? Whatever,随便好了。
Forget it! 算了!
Starve 挨饿/ hamburger 汉堡包/ French fries 薯条/ for here,or to go? 堂吃还是外卖?/ just hurry! 快点!/ whatever! 随便!
Lesson 73 (15-3) Fixing the leak
对话:
One evening,I heard a strange noise,有一天晚上,我听见一种奇怪的声音。
I looked all over the place to find,我到处找。
Where the noise was coming from,想知道声音来自哪里.
At last,I found it,最后,我终于找到了
Hello? 喂?
Hi,Tom,你好,汤姆.
Hey,my tap is leaking,嘿,我的水龙头漏水了.
Can you come over and take a look at it? 能过来看看吗?
Sure,no problem,没问题
I’ll be right over,我马上来.
My friend Tom is a rather strange guy,我的朋友汤姆是个古怪的家伙.
Well you’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
I’ll have that leak fixed in no time,我马上帮你把水龙头修好.
All fixed! 完事了!
I guarantee,我保证.
That leak will never bother you again,你再也不会因为水龙头漏水而烦恼了.
单词:
Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龙头/ leak 漏(水) / guy 家伙/ bother 打扰/
要点:
I looked all over the place to find where the noise was coming from,我到处寻找,想知道声音来自哪里.
….At last,最终/ 终于….
At last,I found it,最后,我终于找到了.
At last,he received the letter from his son,他最终收到了儿子的来信.
I’ll be right over,我马上来.
Have… 叫人(做)….
I’ll have that leak fixed in no time,我马上帮你把水龙头修好.
Why don’t you have your hair cut? 你为什么不理发?
I guarantee …我保证…
I guarantee that leak will never bother you again,我保证你再也不会因为水龙头漏水而烦恼.
No problem! 没问题!
In no time 一会儿
I’ll be back in no time,我一会儿就回来.
You’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
Lake a look at…,看一看…,.,
Let me take a look at your computer,让我看看你的电脑.
Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龙头/ leak 漏(水)/ no problem! 没问题!/ in no time 一会儿/ you’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
Lesson 74 (15-4) Creating a superstar
对话:
Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then 所有的人偶尔都需要一些鼓励
Must keep going! 坚持!
Looking good! You’re doing great! 高兴点! 你做得很好.
Hurry up! Come on! 加油! 快点!
Hurry up! Now you’re behind! 加油! 你落后了!
And if encouragement doesn’t work a little competition might be the key,如果鼓励不起作用,竟争是关键.
Got to be first! 成为第一!
Of course! 当然!
If we’re talking about creating a superstar,如果要训练出超级世星.
We need something a little stronger….就需要更厉害一点的方法….
Survive! 我要活下去!
单词:
Encouragement 鼓励/ competition 竞争/ create 创造/ superstar 超级巨星/ survive 生存/
要点:
Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then.
Keep doing something 不停地(做)…
Must keep going! 坚持!
How can I trust you if you keep lying to me? 你要是一直欺骗我,我怎么能相信你呢?
Hurry up! 加油!
…,(doesn’t) work …(不)起作用.
And if encouragement doesn’t work,a little competition might be the key,如果喜欢不起作用,竞争是关键.
What time is it now? 现在几点了?
My watch doesn’t work,我的表不走了.
Can you tell me how this machine works? 你能告诉我这台机器的工作原理吗?
Be the key 是关键
And if encouragement doesn’t work,a little competition might be the key,如果鼓励不起作用,竞争是关键.
Diet and exercise are the key to good health,饮食和运动是身体健康的关键.
Education is the key to a better life,受教育是美好生活的关键.
Of course,if we’re talking about creating a superstar,we need something a little stronger… 当然,假如要训练出超级巨星,就需要更厉害一点的方法.
Now and then 偶尔/
I go to the cinema now and then,我偶尔去看电影.
Got to be first! 要争第一!
You’re behind! 你落后了!
Encouragement 鼓励/ competition 竞争/ create 创造/ now and then 偶尔/ got to be first! 要争第一!/ you’re behind! 你落后了!
Lesson 75 (15-5)Weather report
对话:
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?
It’s lovely outside! 外面的天气晴朗!
I hope it doesn’t rain! 但愿别下雨.
How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
Do what? 做什么?
As soon as you mentioned rain it started pouring! 你一提到雨,就开始下大雨!
Impossible! 不可能!
I hope it doesn’t get windy! 但愿别刮大风!
It’s worse than a tornado! 这简单比龙卷风还糟糕!
Shut up! 闭嘴!
Don’t say another word! 什么都不要说了!
What a terrible day,真是糟糕的一天!
Now … where is my friend? 嗯… 我的朋友在哪儿?
单词:
Mention 提及/ pour 倾倒,下大雨/ impossible 不可能的/ windy 起风的/ tornado 龙卷风/
要点:
How is the weather…? …,天气如何?
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎样? It’s fair,天气睛朗.
What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天气怎么样?
I hope it doesn’t rain! 但愿别下雨.
As soon as … 一….就…
As soon as you mentioned rain,it started pouring! 你一提到雨,就开始下大雨了.
I’ll call you as soon as I arrive home,我一到家就给你打电话.
We’ll start the meeting as soon as the chairman comes,主席一来,我们就开会.
He left as soon as he heard the news,他一听到这事儿就走了.
(it’s) worse than… 比…更糟
it’s worse than a tornado! 这简单比龙卷还糟糕!
The interview was much worse than he had expected,那次面试比他想的糟得多.
It’s lovely,天气睛朗.
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What a terrible day! 多糟糕的一天啊!
How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
Mention 提及/ pour 倾倒,下大雨/ impossible 不可能的/ it’s lovely,天气晴朗./ shut up! 闭嘴!/what a terrible day! 多糟糕的一天啊!
lesson 76 (16-1) Just like playing baseball
情景对话:
In my opinion,在我看来
You have to balance work and play,要在工作和娱乐之间找到一个平衡点
Take me for example 就拿我来说
I work hard on my chicken farm everyday,我每天在我的养鸡场里努力工作。
But sometimes I need to have fun,但有时候我需要好好玩玩。
The way I see it pleasure is an important part of life,在我看来,快乐是生活重要组成部分之一。
Life is chock-full of fun 生活中充满了快乐
The key is taking the time to find it,关键是花些时间慢慢去发现快乐!
If you ask me,it’s just like playing baseball,如果你问我,我觉得就比如打棒球。
One! 一个!
Two! 两个!
Three! 三个!
Let’s go! 开始吧!
Come on! Play ball! 来吧! 发球!
Four,five ….
单词:
Opinion 观点,看法/ balance 平衡 / example 例子/ pleasure 快乐/ chock-full 充满的/
要点:
In one’s opinion,…,在某人看来,….
In my opinion,you have to balance work and play,在我看来,要在工作和娱乐之间找到一个平衡点.
Have fun 玩
Take me for example,I work hard on my chicken farm everyday,but sometimes I need to have fun,就拿我来说,我每天在我的养鸡场里努力工作,但有时候我需要求好好玩玩.
The way I see it,pleasure is an important part of life,在我看来,快乐生活是重要组成部分之一.
Take the/one’s time….不着急…
Life is chock-full of fun,the key is taking the time to find it,生活中充满了快乐,关键是花些时间慢慢在发现.
Take somebody for example 以(某人)为例; 拿(某人)来说/
Be chock-full of something 充满了….
Come on! 来吧!
The way I see it,….在我看来,…
If you ask me,…,如果你问我,(那么)….
Opinion 观点,看法/ balance 平衡/ example 例子/ take somebody for example 以(某人)为例;拿(某人)来说/ be chock-full of something 充满了…./ come on! 来吧!
Lesson 77 (16-2) About the phone cards
情景对话:
At first I was annoyed,一开始我有些生气,
Then I realized what she was looking for! 后来我意识到她在找什么!
But …,I was wrong 但是….我错了
Since then 从那以后
I’ve carried an IP card with me everyday,我每天带着一张IP电话卡
单词:
Annoy 使恼怒/ realize 意识到/ wrong 错误的/ everyday 每天/ help 帮忙/
要点:
At first… 一开始….
At first I was annoyed,一开始我有些生气.
When I was asked to give a speech in class,at first I was at loss for words,当我被要求在班上作演讲,一开始我不知道说什么好.
At first I didn’t know how to finish the research project,Thanks to his help,I finished it successfully,一开始我不知道怎么完成这个调查项目,多亏了他的帮忙,我成功地完成了
这个项目.
At first he promised to keep this secret,but he ate his words,一开始他答应保守这个秘密,但他食言了.
Realize 意识到
Then I realize what she was looking for! 后来我意识到她在找什么!
He realized it was impossible to finish such a task in less than two hours,他意识到在两个小时内完成这样一个任务是不可能的.
When he failed the exam,he realized that he should have spent more time on his lessons,当他没能通过老试时,他意识到他原本应该在功课上花更多的时间.
Since then,… 从那以后,…
Ip card IP电话卡
Help me! 救命!
Annoy 使恼怒/ realize 意识到/ wrong 错误的/ since then,…从那以后,…/ IP card IP电话卡/ help me!救命!
Lesson 78 (16-3)Next flight to HONG KONG
情景对话:
Excuse me 对不起
I want the next flight to Hong Kong,我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
One way or round trip? 单程还是往返?
One way! And make it fast! 单程! 请快点!
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
A one way ticket is 1200 yuan,单程票是1200元.
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
I don’t care I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
Just give me the ticket! 给我一张票就可以了!
Thanks! You’re real life-saver! 谢谢! 你真是我的救命恩人!
A,life saver”? 救命恩人?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
单词:
Flight 航班/ one way 单程/ round trip 往返的/ first class 头等舱/ life-saver 救命恩人/
要点:
Excuse me,I want the next flight to Hong Kong,对不起,我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
Would you prefer …? 你更偏爱/ 想要….吗?
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
Which would you prefer,blue or white? 蓝色和白色,你更喜欢哪个?
I prefer walking to riding a bike,我宁愿步行,也不愿骑车.
She prefers to be alone,她宁愿独自一人.
I don’t care,我无所谓/我不关心.
I don’t care,I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
I don’t care about the examination,我对考试毫不在意.
I don’t care where the new school will be built,我不在意新学校建在哪儿?
You’re a real life-saver! 你真是我的救命恩人!
Has anyone seen…? 有没有人看到….?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
Has anyone seen my wallet? 有没有人看到我的钱包?
One way or round trip? (你要) 单程还是往返票?
Get out of 离开,摆脱
Can you help me get out of here? 你能帮我离开这儿吗?
In a hurry 匆忙
He left the office in a hurry,他匆忙离开了办公室.
Flight 航班/ one way 单程的/ round trip 往返的/ one way or round trip? (你要)单程还是往返票?/ get out of 离开,摆脱/ in a hurry 匆忙
Lesson 79 (16-4) Position opening,security guard
情景对话:
Pardon me 对不起
Is this position still available? 这个职位还有空缺吗?
Sure is just fill out this application 当然 先填写申请表
Could you tell me what kind of experience is required? 能告诉我需要什么样的经历吗?
None 不用
Uh what qualifications do I need? 哦,那我必须具备哪些条件?
Don’t worry about it? 别但心
We’d like to offer you the job 我们乐意给你这份工作.
No kidding? Cool! 不是开玩笑吧? 太棒了!
Gee I’m the new security guard,嘿,我是新来的保安.
单词:
Application 申请/ experience 经验/ qualification 资格,条件/ security guard 保安/
要点:
Be available ….是可以(为人所)得到的
Pardon me,is this position still available? 对不起,这个职位还有空缺吗?
All the rooms are available,你可以用所有的房间.
Mr,Smith will be available this afternoon,史密斯先生今天下午有空.
Just fill out this application,先填写这申请表.
… is required,….是必须的.
Could you tell me,what kind of experience is required? 能告诉我需要什么样的经历吗?
A bachelor degree is required for the job,应征这份工作必须有学士学位.
Uh,what qualifications do I need? 哦,那我必须具备哪些条件?
We’d like to offer you the job,我们乐意给你这份工作.
I’ve been offered a job in Japan,日本有份工作要聘请我去做.
We offered to help him,but the refused,我们提出给予他帮助,但他拒绝了.
Fill out 填(表格)
Don’t worry about it! 别担心!
No kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
I saw Tom Cruise last night,我昨晚见到汤姆.克鲁斯了,No kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
Application 申请/ experience 经验/ qualification 资格,条件/ fill out 填(表格)/ Don’t worry about it!/ no kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
Lesson 80 (16-5) take me to the hospital
情景对话:
Oh taxi! Taxi! 噢 出租车! 出租车!
Oh T-A-X-I !!! 噢 出租车!!!
Where to? 到哪里?
Take me to the hospital 带我去医院
I’m in a hurry! 我有急事!
You know traffic in that part of town is really heavy,你要知道,那儿的交通很堵.
I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam,我可不想把时间浪费在交通堵塞上.
Come on I really need to go to the hospital! 哦,我真的需要去医院.
Please do me a favor and give me a lift! 请帮帮我,让我搭车吧!
Sorry 对不起
I’m a businessman and in business time is money,我是个商人,生意场上时间表就是金钱/
That trip sounds like too much time not enough money,这个车程听上去要花很多时间却没有多少钱.
Look I’m having a bad day,okay pal? 瞧,我今天很倒霉,朋友.
I’m not taking you to the hospital! 我不带你去医院!
Do me a favor … please take me,.to the hospital! 请…帮帮我 带我…去…医院!
单词:
Hospital 医院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪费/ traffic jam 交通堵塞/ businessman 商人/
要点:
Where to? 到哪里?
Take me to…带我去…
Take me to the hospital 带我去医院.
You know,traffic in that part of town is really heavy,你要知道,那儿的交通很堵.
I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam,我可不想把时间浪费在交通堵塞上.
Do somebody a favor 帮(某人的)忙
Please,do me a favor and give me a lift! 请帮帮我,让我搭车吧!
Do me a favor and turn down the radio,劳驾,把收音机开轻些.
…,Sounds ….,听起来….
That trip sounds like too much time,not enough money,这个车程听上去要花很多时间,却没有多少钱.
The traffic is heavy,交通很堵.
Give somebody a lift 让(某人)搭便车
He gave me a lift to school,上学的路上,他让我搭了便车.
Time is money,时间就是金钱.
I’m having a bad day,我今天很倒霉.
Hospital 医院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪费/ the traffic is heavy,交通很堵./ give somebody a lift 让(某人)搭便车/ Time is money,时间就是金钱.
lesson 81 (17-1) another wonderful product
对话:
Hello what can I do for you? 你好,我能为你做些什么?
Hmm… can I have a look at that? 唔…我能不能看看那个?
No no,I need something else,不不,我需要些别的东西.
Say what’s that? 喂 那是什么?
How much is this? 这个多少钱?
That’s one hundred dollars 一百美元.
How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?
For you I’ll take 10% off of the price,我给你打9折.
单词:
Look 看看/ need 需要/ discount n,1.折扣 2.减价 3.贴现(率)
vt,1.打折扣 2.忽视,怀疑 折扣/ price 价格/ dollar 美元/
要点:
Can I,.? 我能不能….?
Can I have a look at that? 我能不能看看那个?
Can I have a word with you? 我能不能和你说句话?
I need something else,我需要些别的东西.
Say,what’s that? 喂,那是什么?
How much…? …多少钱?
How much is this watch? 这只手表多少钱?
How about …? ….怎么样?
How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?
How about having a rest? 休息一下怎么样?
How about the price? 价格怎么样?
For you,I’ll take 10%( percent )off of the price,我给你打9折.
What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么?
Say,… 喂,…
Look 看/ need 需要/ discount 折扣/ price 价格/ dollar 美元/ what can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么? / say,… 喂,…
Lesson 82 (17-2) Desert island VI
对话:
A ship! A ship! 轮船! 轮船!
I’m saved! 我得救了!
Woo-hoo! I’m saved! 啊! 我得救了!
Now isn’t that touching! 多感人啊!
Good evening and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好! 欢迎来到色拉时间!
Tonight our guest is that very man the luckiest fellow in the world! 今天我们的嘉宾就是那个世界上最幸运的人!
Tell us how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告诉我们,当你回到城市有什么感觉?
Well to be honest… I’m disappointed,嗯,老实说….我很失望.
What? Disappointed? 什么? 失望?
Yes there are too many people too many cars! 是的 这里人太多 车也多!
I miss the birds the sea and the wide blue sky,我想念小鸟 大海 还有广阔的蓝色天空.
I miss my island! 我想念我的小岛!
I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小岛!
I beg you take me to the island! 求你了! 带我去小岛吧!
单词:
Touching 感人的/ luckiest 最幸运的/ civilization 文明/ disappointed 失望的/ wide 广阔的/
要点:
Good evening,and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好,欢迎来到’色拉时间’!
Tonight,our guest is that very man,the luckiest fellow in the world! 今天我们的嘉宾就是那个世界上最幸运的人!
How does it feel to … … 感觉怎么?
Tell us,how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告诉我们,当你回到城市,有什么感觉?
How does it feel to live in a foreign country? 生活在异乡感觉怎样?
There are too many people,too many cars! 这里人太多,车也多!
I really miss….我真的很想念..
I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小岛!
I really miss my life in school,我真的很怀念自已的学生时代.
He is that very man,他正是那个人.
This is the very book I’m looking for,这正是我在找的书.
Fellow 家伙
To be honest,… 老实说,….
To be honest,I don’t like this job,老实说,我不喜欢这份工作.
I beg you,我求你了.
Touching 感人的/ luckiest 最幸运的/ civilization 文明/ he is that very man,他正是那个人./ to be honest,…老实说,…/ I beg you.,我求你了.
Lesson 83 (17-4) comfort food
对话,
Oh I feel so miserable! 哦 我真不幸!
What’s wrong pal? 怎么了,伙计?
Whenever things are going poorly I feel like eating,每当有不顺心的事情,我就想吃东西.
Hey I need some pizza! 嘿 我要一些比萨!
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
My girlfriend dropped me! 我的女朋友抛弃了我!
Don’t worry there are plenty of other women in the world! 不用担心 世界上还有很多其他女人的!
Yeah well I think I also flunked my exam today! 是啊 我想我今天的考试也考砸了!
I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!
Come on get over it! 来吧 克服它!
You can always take the exam again,你可以再考一次.
Maybe you’re right,也许你是对的.
Look now it’s raining outside! 看现在外面下雨了!
Come on pull yourself together! 来吧 振作起来!
Now you can wear that new raincoat you just bought! 现在你可以穿你刚才新买的雨衣!
You know you’re absolutely right,你知道吗? 你是对的
I feel so much better after talking to you,与你交谈后我觉得好多了.
Thank you so much,非常感谢
You’re really a great friend,你真的是一个好朋友.
Your check sir 你的帐单 先生
单词:
Miserable 不幸的/ whenever 每当/ get over 克服/ check 帐单/
要点:
Feel like … 想要 …
Whenever things are going poorly,I feel like eating,每当有不顺心的事情,我就想吃东西.
Now I feel like having a cup of coffee,现在我想来杯咖啡.
I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!
Come on,pull yourself together! 来吧,振作起来!
You know,you’re absolutely right,你知道吗,你是对的.
My girlfriend dropped me,我的女朋友抛弃了我。
Flunk an exam
I flunked my biology test,我生物学不及格。
Pull yourself together 振作起来
Don’t lose heart,Pull yourself together,别灰心,振作起来。
I feel much better,我感觉好多了。
Miserable 不幸的/ whenever 每当/ pull yourself together 振作起来/ I feel much better,我感觉好多了。
Lesson 84 (17-4) the loan
对话,
I really hate to ask but I’m short of cash at the moment,我本不想开口,但是我现在手头有点紧
Can you lend me some money? 你能借点钱给我吗?
What? 什么?
Honestly I’m flat broke,老实说,我快破产了。
Can you help me out? 能帮帮我吗?
I’ll pay you back next week! 我下星期就还你!
I promise! 我保证!
Sure no problem! 当然 没问题!
Terrific ! 太好了!
Listen I really appreciate it!
Hey don’t mention it! 嘿 别放在心上!
Thank you so much! 真是太感谢了!
I really owe you! 我欠你的!
单词:
Cash 现金/ terrific 太好了/ owe 欠/ pay back 还/
要点:
I really hate to ask,but …,我本不想开口,但….
I really hate to ask,but could you give me a lift into town? 我本不想开口,但你能让我搭车去城里吗?
I really hate to ask,but can you help me with my lessons? 我本不想开口,但人能辅导一下我的功课吗?
Be short of …,缺 ….
We are short of cash,我们缺少现金.
They can’t complete the work today because they are short of time,他们没法把工作做好,因为时间不够.
Can you loan me some money? 你能借给我点钱吗?
I really owe you! 我欠你的!
He still owes me $50.
I really owe you for helping me,我欠你很多(情).
I owe my teacher,我深深感激我的老师.
Honestly,… 老实说,…
Be flat broke 破产
Could you lend me $10? 你能借给我10美元吗?
I’m flat broke,我快破产了.
Don’t mention it,别放在心上.
Thank you so much,Don’t mention it,十分感谢,别放在心上.
Lesson 85(17-5) hate everything
对话,
I can’t stand cities,我无法忍受城市
They’re too crowded,太拥挤了
I hate cars,我讨厌汽车.
They’re even worse than tractors,它们比拖拉机更糟.
I despise city people,我瞧不起城市里的人.
They’re too noisy,他们太吵
And I hate this grass! 我还讨厌这些草!
Hi what’s up? 嗨 怎么了?
Hello? 喂?
Don’t you recognize me? 你难道没认出我吗?
Sorry I don’t,对不起,我不认识.
Come on can’t you see the ‘S’? 得了,难道你没看到这个’s’吗?
Oh! I get it,哦,我明白了。
Your size is,small” 你穿的是小号衣服。
Huh? Where did he go? 噢? 他去哪儿了?
单词:
Crowded 拥挤的/ tractor 拖拉机/ despise 藐视,瞧不起/ noisy 吵闹的/ recognize 辨认出/
要点:
can’t stand 我无法忍受。。。。
I can’t stand cities,我无法忍受城市。
I hate … 我讨厌。。。
I hate dogs,我讨厌狗。
I hate being laughed at,我讨厌被人嘲笑。
They’re even worse than tractors,它们比拖拉机更料糟。
Hi,what’s up? 嗨,怎么了?
Can’t you see…? 难道你没看到。。。。?
Can’t you see the No Smoking sign? 难道你没看见禁止吸烟的标识吗?
Can’t you see there is a queue? 难道你没看见要排队的吗?
Don’t cross the street! Can’t you see the red light? 别穿马路!难道你没见红灯正亮着吗?
Where did he go? 他去哪儿了?
Oh,I get it,哦,我明白了。
lesson 86 (18-1)how fast is it
对话:
Bicycles always remind me of my computer’s modem 自行车总是让我想起我的电脑上的调制解调器。
Yeah me too!是啊 我也是!
And motorcycles always remind me of ISDN! 摩托车总是让我想起ISDN。
I heard that there’s a new choice better than a modem or ISDN,我听说现在有一个新选择比调制解调器和ISDN都好。
You can use it to play video games watch movies on the internet chat with people…,你可以用它玩游戏 在线观看电影 和别人聊天….
Come on! 得了!
I’ve already spent a lot of money on my computer,我已经在我的电脑上花了很多钱了.
Don’t mess with me! 不要骗我了!
Trust me! It’s true! 相信我! 这是真的!
Okay how fast is it? 好吧 它有多快呢?
As fast as that! 和那一样快!
Sorry,I don’t believe in anything I can’t see with my own eyes.,对不起,对于我没亲眼看到的东西我是不会相信的.
单词:
Bicycle 自行车/ motorcycle 摩托车/ computer 电脑/ fast 快的/ believe 相信/
要点:
Remind… of … 让…想起…
Bicycles always remind me of my computer’s modem,自行车总是让我想起我的电脑上的调制解调器.
The photos in this album always remind me of the past,相册里的照片总是让我想到过去的时光.
I hear…,我听说…
/P>
I hear that it will rain tonight,我听说今晚会下雨.
Come on! 得了!
Spend…花…(时间/金钱)
I’ve already spent a lot of money on my computer,我已经在我的电脑上花了很多钱了.
Don’t mess with me! 不要骗我了!
Trust me! 相信我!
It’s true! 这是真的!
Lesson 87 (18-2) OH HELEN,I LOVE YOU!
对话:
Oh Jack! 哦,杰克!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦 海伦! 我爱你!
Why are you wasting your time watching that stupid soap opera? 为什么你把时间浪费在看愚蠢的肥皂剧上?
Well uh…it’s all that’s on 嗯…电视只有这个节目.
Every channel is the same.每个频道都一样
That’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!
Give me the remote! 把遥控器给我!
Oh Jack! 哦,杰克!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦! 我爱你!
Give it up! 放弃吧!
You’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
I refuse to believe it! 我拒绝相信!
Stop it! Shut up! 停下!闭嘴!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦!我爱你!
单词:
Soap opera 肥皂剧/ridiculous 荒谬的/remote 遥控器/give…up 放弃.../ refuse 拒绝
要点:
Oh,Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦!我爱你!
Waste one’s time 浪费(某人的)时间
Why are you wasting your time watching a stupid soap opera? 为什么你把时间浪费在看愚蠢的肥皂剧上?
Stop wasting your time! 别再浪费时间了!
Every channel is the same,每个频道都一样.
Give me …给我...
Give me the remote! 把遥控器给我!
Give me that glass,把杯子递给我.
Give it up! 放弃吧!
I refuse to …我拒绝...
I refuse to believe it! 我拒绝相信!
Stop it! Shut up! 停下! 闭嘴!
That’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!
You’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
I’m trying to count the stars,我正在数星星. You’re wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
Stop it! 停下!
Be on (电视上)上映
What’s on TV tonight? 今晚有什么电视节目?
Soap opera 肥皂剧/ridiculous 荒谬的/remote 遥控器/that’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!/you’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!/stop it! 停下!
Lesson 88 (18-3)TIME TO LEAVE HOME
对话:
Father I’ve decided to leave home,爸爸,我已经决定离家出走。
What? 什么?You’re leaving home? 你要离家出走?
Yes,I’m a big boy now,是的,我现在已经是个大男孩了。
I can take care of myself,我能照顾自已了。
Honey come here quick! 亲爱的 到这儿来 快点!
Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我们的鸡宝宝说他要离家出走!
What? 什么?
So he’s decided to go away,所以它决定出走。
Honey the chick says he’s old enough to leave home now,亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。
Oh dear! 哦亲爱的!
But if that’s what he wants then I guess we’ll have to let him go,但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我们只得让他走。
I sure will miss him while he’s living out there….他出走的日子里我一定会想他的。。。
All alone …hungry… 独自一人。。。挨饿。。。
Outside during the long cold nights… 在漫长而寒冷的夜晚。。。
Oh…uh… never mind! 哦。。。嗯。。。别放在心上!
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
单词:
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ alone 独自一人的/ hungry 饥饿的/
要点:
I’ve decided to … 我已决定(做)。。。。
I’ve decided to leave home,我已快定离家出走。
She has decided not to take the job offer,她已决定不接受那份工作。
What? You’re leaving home? 什么? 你要离家出走?
I’m a big boy now,我现在已经是个大男孩了。
Take care of …,照顾。。。。。
I can take care of myself,我能照顾自已了。
Helen and her sister had to take care of their sick mother,海伦和她的姐姐不得不照顾他们生病的母亲。
Be old enough to….已经可以。。。。
Honey,the chick says he’s did enough to leave home now,So he’s decided to go away,亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。所以它决定出走。
I’m old enough to go to school,我已经到了上学的年龄了。
Honey 亲爱的
Honey,please pass me the newspaper,亲爱的,请把报纸递给我好吗?
Never mind,别放在心上。
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
If that’s what you want,do it! 如果这是你想要的,那就去做!
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ honey 亲爱的/ never mind,别放在心上。/ I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
Lesson 89 (18-4)Hot ticket
对话:
Good evening 晚上好
Hi,I’d like to see a good movie,嗨,我想看一部好电影。
Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?
Hmm ‘hero’ is very popular 嗯《英雄》很流行。
Is it a cartoon? 是动画片?
No,不是。
A romance? 那么是爱情片?
No,不是。
Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜剧片!
Actually,it’s an action film,事实上,是动作片。
All right,好啊!
I love action films! 我喜欢动作片!
Give me a ticket! 给我一张票。
All right… oops! 好的!。。。哦!
Sorry there are no tickets left,对不起,没票了。
I’m afraid that film is completely sold out! 恐怕电影票全卖完了!
Oh no! you’re kidding! 哦,不! 你在开玩笑!
I’m sorry,对不起。
Like I said it’s a very popular film,正如我所说的,这部电影很流行。
What terrible luck! 真不走运!
Hey I’ve got a ticket if you want one! 嗨,我有一张票,可以让给你。
Really? 真的?
Yeah 真的。
I don’t have time to see the movie so….我没有时间看,所以。。。。
Hey! I can’t see anything! 嘿!我什么都看不见!
This is unfair! 这不公平!
Shhhh! The movie is starting! 嘘! 电影开始了!
单词:
Cartoon 动画片/ romance 爱情片/ comedy 喜剧/ action film 动作片/ be sold out (被)卖光了/
要点:
Be very popular 非常流行的;受欢迎的
Hmm,“Hero” is very popular,嗯,《英雄》很流行。
This song is very popular,这首歌很流行。
…must be… 一定是。。。。
Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜剧片!
You must be a student,你一定是个学生。
Like I said,it’s a very popular film,正如我所说的,这部电影很流行。
I don’t have time to …我没时间(做)。。。
Yeah,I don’t have time to see the movie,so… 真的,我没有时间看,所以。。。
Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?
Actually 事实上
Like I said,…… 正如我所说的,。。。
What terrible luck! 真不走运!
This isn’t fair! 这不公平!
There is nothing left for me,This isn’t fair! 什么都没给我留下。 这不公平!
Cartoon 动画片/ romance 爱情片/ comedy 喜剧/ any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?/ actually 事实上/ like I said,…正如我所说的,。。。
Lesson 90 (18-5) Pole vaulting champion
对话:
Good evening everyone! 各位观众 晚上好!
Tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion,今天我们非常荣幸能见到这位最不可思异的冠军。
Congratulations! 祝贺你!
Congratulations Mr,G! 祝贺你 Mr,G!
Thank you thank you! 谢谢 谢谢!
I still can’t believe it! 我还是难以相信!
I’m sure all of you must feel the same way,我相信每一个观众都有同感。
Let’s go back to that amazing moment…让我们回顾一下那个不可思议的瞬间。。。
Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
Well everyone that’s it for tonight’s Salad Time! 各位观众,本期色拉时间到此为止!
Thank you for watching! 谢谢收看!
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow evening! 别忘了明晚再次收看!
So long! 再见!
…oh and thanks once again to our champion Mr,G! 。。。哦,再次感谢我们的冠军Mr,G!
单词:
honor 荣幸,荣誉/ champion 冠军/ congratulations 祝贺,恭喜/ believe 相信/ amazing 令人惊讶的/
要点:
have the great honor…很荣幸。。。。
tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion! 今天我们非常荣幸能见到这位最不可思异的冠军!
I have the great honor of being invited here,我很荣幸被除数邀请来这儿。
I still can’t believe it! 我还是难以相信!
Although I’ve seen it with my own eyes I still can’t believe it,尽管已亲眼看见,但是我还是很难相信这一切是真的。
I’m sure all of you must feel the same way,我相信每个观众都有感。
Let’s go back to that amazing moment…让我们回顾一下那个不可思议的瞬间。。。。
Feel the same way 有同感
So long! 再见!
Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
That’s it for… 。。。。到此为止
Honor 荣幸,荣誉/ champion 冠军/ congratulations 祝贺,恭喜/ feel the same way 有同感/ so long! 再见/ Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
Lesson 91 (18-6) Flea problem
对话:
What a cute dog! 多可爱的小狗啊!
What’s its name 它叫什么名字?
Oh thank you! 哦 谢谢你!
His name is,Gucci”! 它叫古奇!
Looks like Gucci has some fleas! 看起古奇有虱子!
Yeah but it’s no problem,是啊,不过没关系
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
You should get some flea powder for him,你应该给他买些去虱粉。
Why? 为什么?
Well fleas are bad for a dog! 嗯,虱子对狗有害!
They’ll make him very uncomfortable! 它们会使他很不舒服!
Really for Gucci fleas are no problem.是的,对古奇而言虱子不成问题。
Huh? Why not? 啊? 为什么不成问题?
Whenever he has fleas he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,你会自已去掉它们!
By himself? 靠他自已?
That’s impossible! 不可能!
单词:
Cute 可爱的,伶俐的/ flea 跳蚤/ powder 粉(末)/ uncomfortable 不舒服的/ get rid of 去掉,除掉/
要点:
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
You should get some flea powder for him,你应该给他买些虱粉。
…,be bad for… 。。。对。。。有害
well,fleas are bad for a dog! 嗯,虱子对狗害!
Too many sweets are bad for your teeth,(吃)过多的甜食对牙齿有害。
They’ll make him very uncomfortable! 它们会使他很不舒服。
Whenever…,… 每次。。。,。。。
Whenever he has fleas,he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,他会自已去掉它们!
Whenever my uncle visits,he tells us jokes,每次我叔叔来,他就会给我们讲些笑话。
Whenever you need my help,please give me a call,每当你需要帮助,给我打电话。
…by oneself 亲自(做)。。。
Whenever he has fleas,he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,他会自已去掉它们!
Can I help you? 要帮忙吗? No,thanks,I can manage it by myself,不用,谢谢。 我能自已处理
For someone,…is no problem,对某人而言,。。。不成问题。
For him,money is no problem,对他而言,钱不是问题。
That’s impossible! 不可能!
What a cute dog! 多可爱的小狗啊!
Cute 可爱的,伶俐的/ flea 跳蚤/ powder 粉(末)/ For someone,… is no problem,对(某人而言),。。。不成问题。/ that’s impossible! 不可能!/ what a cute dog! 多可爱
的小狗啊!
Lesson 92 (19-1) Hunting interruption
对话:
Hey what’s going on? 嘿! 发生什么事了?
I’m so sorry! 我很抱歉!
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的!
Don’t worry about it! 不用担心。
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave anyway,不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really I feel terrible about it! 真的,我为些感到十分抱歉
I hope this won’t come between us,我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
No problem,没问题。
It’s nothing – really! 真的没什么!
There are plenty of other animals to catch,这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay I’m glad you feel that way,好 我很高兴你能这么想!
The beast is returning! 野兽回来了!
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
单词:
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ cave 洞穴/ beast 野兽/
要点:
What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
Hey,what’s going on? 嘿,发生什么事了?
I didn’t mean to…我不是有意要。。。。
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的
I didn’t mean to hurt you,我不是有意要伤害你。
Don’t worry about it,不用担心。
Shouldn’t have 本不该做(却做了)
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave,anyway,不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really,I feel terrible about it,真的,我为此感到十分抱歉。
I hope this won’t come between us,我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
There are plenty of other animals to catch,这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay,I’m glad you feel that way,好,我很高兴你能这么想。
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
Anyway 不管怎样
The handbag is a bit expensive,But,I’ll buy it anyway,这个手提包有点儿贵。不管怎么样,我打算买下来。
I feel terrible about it,我为此感到十分抱歉。
Come between someone 损害两人的关系
I’d hate anything to come between us,我痛恨影响我们关系的一切事物。
It’s nothing - really! 真的没什么!
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ anyway 不管怎样/ I feel terrible about it,我为此感到十分抱歉。/ it’s nothing – really! 真的没什么?
Lesson 93 (19-2)Matador’s revenge
对话:I just love being a hero! 我就是喜欢成为英雄!
The shouting,the clapping,… the GLORY!
I just hate the color red,我就是讨厌红色。
It’s irritationg,maddening,… INFURIATING!
Come on! Oome on! 来啊!来啊!
Good evening,晚上好。
Are you ready to order? 可以点菜了吗?
Say,you look like that matador who has boxed by the bull today! 嗯,你好像就是今天那个被牛打的斗牛士!
That’s me all right,正是我。
I can’t stand bulls! 我受不了牛!
And now I’m ready for a little revenge,bring me a steak! 现在我准备报复:给我一份牛排!
Wait,make that TEN steaks! 等一下,给我来10份牛排!
单词:
Hero英雄/ glory荣耀/ irritating令人愤怒的/ box击打/ revenge报复/
要点:
I just love … 我就是喜欢。。。
I just love being a hero! 我就是喜欢成为英雄!
I just love this game,我就是喜欢这种游戏。
It’s irritating,maddening,… INFURIATING! 它使人愤怒,让人发狂,… 令人狂怒!
Come on! 来啊!
Say,you look like that matador who was boxed by the bull Today! 嗯,你好像就是今天那个被牛打的斗牛士!
And now I’m ready for a little revenge bring me a steak! 现在我准备报复:给我一份牛排!
Are you ready to order? 可以点菜了吗? No,I’m waiting for my friend,不,还在等朋友.
Say,… 嗯,….
That’s me all right,正是我.
Lesson 94 (19-3)Pesticide
对话,
Ladies and gentlemen good evening 女士们 先生们 晚上好
And welcome to Salad time! 欢迎收看色拉时间!
Tonight we have a very special guest Superspide,今晚我们的特别嘉宾---蜘蛛王.
Okay for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
Superspide as a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个明星,你有没烦恼?
As a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Of course everyone has problems! 当然,每个人都会有烦恼!
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
But you know things don’t always to so well,可是你要知道,事情不会永远一帆风顺.
Ahhh! Mom! A bug! 啊! 妈妈! 有虫子!
Incredible! 令人难人置信!
Do you have any advice for our audience? 你对我们的观众有什么忠告吗?
Sure! 当然
Whenever you’re bothered by insects be sure to use Bidu Pest Spray! 当你们被小虫子,骚扰时,请使用Bidu 牌杀虫喷雾.
Hey! What are you doing? 嘿,您在做什么?
This isn’t supposed to be an advertisement! 这可不是广告栏目!
Don’t forget,always use Bidu Pest Spray! 请别忘了使用Bidu牌杀虫喷雾!
单词:
Crawl爬行/ bug虫子/ pest spray杀虫喷雾/ advertisement广告/
要点:
Okay,for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
As… 作为… …
Superspide,as a famous star,do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Spend a lot of time…,花很多时间….
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
Okay,for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
As… 作为….
Superspide,as a famous star,do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Spend a lot of time…,花很多时间…….
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
This isn’t supposed to be … 这可不是… ….
This isn’t supposed to be an advertisement! 这可不是广告栏目!
Things don’t always go so well,事情不会永远一帆风顺.
Be sure to … 要… ….
Lesson 95 (19-4) I’ll send them a short message!
对话:
Hahahaha! What an idiot! 哈哈哈哈! 真是个白痴!
I’ve got to tell my friends about this! 我得把这件事告诉我的朋友们!
I’ll send them a short Message! 我要给他们发条短信.
That’s hilarious! 太好玩了!
How stupid! 真蠢!
Excuse me if you don’t mind,could I send a short Message to my friends? 对不起,如果你不介意,能让我给我的朋友们发个短信吗?
Can you see I’m busy? 你没看见我正忙着吗?
What a moron! 真是个傻子!
That’s so funny! 太有意思了!
How can you send Short Messages on that kind of phone? 你在电话机上怎么能发短信的?
It’s easy! 简单!
You can use this kind of phone for many things including sending jokes! 还有许多功能呢 比如 发笑话!
What an idiot! 真是个白痴!
单词:
Friend 朋友/ stupid 笨的/ send 发/ funny 有意思/ idiot 白痴/
要点:
Tell … about…,把…告诉….
I’ve got to tell my friend about this! 我得把这件事告诉我的朋友们!
That’s so funny! 太有意思了!
How can you …? 你怎么能…?
How can you send Short Messages on that kind of phone? 你在电话机上怎么能发短信?
What an idiot! 真是个白痴!
That’s hilarious! 太好玩了!
What a moron! 真是个傻子!
Friend 朋友/ stupid 笨的/ send 发/ what an idiot! 真是个白痴!/ that’s hilarious! 太好玩了!/ what a moron! 真是个傻子!
Lesson 96 (19-5) the absolute worst job
对话:
It’s just not fair! 真是不公平!
Every day I have to do such filthy work,我每天都得干那么脏的工作.
This must be the worst job in the world! 这一定是世界上最糟糕的工作!
Tell me about it! 就是嘛!
My dream is to be a tube of toothpaste,我的梦想是做一去牙膏!
Just imagine what a sweet clean comfortable job! 想象一下,这是一个多么甜美干净又舒服的工作啊!
Just like … just like a … 就像… 就像个….
Yeah that’s it-a white collar! 对 对----像个白领!
Oh shut up! 哦 住嘴!
We might look pretty and clean,我们看上去可能漂亮又干净
But everyday we’re pinched and squeezed可每天要被人挤来挤去
We just don’t complain about it,只是我们从不抱怨.
Maybe so but your job is better than ours! 也许是这样,但你的工作总比我们好!
Yeah! 就是!
Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了!
You’ve got nothing to complain about,你们没什么可抱怨的.
Just think about my job! 想想我的工作吧!
单词:
Filthy肮脏的/ toothpaste 牙膏/ squeeze挤/ complain 抱怨/
要点:
It’s just not fair! 真是不公平!
This must be the worst job in the world! 这一定是世界上最糟糕的工作!
My dream is to … 我的梦想是….
My dream is to be a tube of toothpaste,我的梦想是做一支牙膏!
My dream is to become a director,我的梦想是成为一名导演!
Just imagine,…,想像一下,….
Just imagine,being away from home,cold and hungry,想象一下,离家在外,又冷又饿的情形.
We just don’t complain about it,只是我们从不抱怨.
Your job is better than ours,你的工作比我们的要好.
Maybe so,but your job is better than ours! 也许是这样,但你的工作比我们要好.
Tell me about it! 就是嘛!
Enough! 够了!
You’ve got nothing to complain about! 你们没什么可抱怨的!
Filthy 肮脏的/ toothpaste 牙膏/ squeeze 挤/ tell me about it! 就是嘛!/ Enough! 够了!/ you’ve got nothing to complain about! 你们没什么可抱怨的!
Lesson 97 (19-6) Scrambled eggs
对话:
Mom I have something to tell you 妈妈 我有些事要告诉你
But I don’t know how to start 但我不知如何开口
What is it? 什么事?
What are you talking about son? 孩子 你在说些什么?
Uh I was careless and uh knocked over the table 嗯 我不小心 嗯 打翻了桌子.
Is that all? 就这些?
Don’t worry about it honey,别担心,亲爱的
But um I also broke the bowls sitting on the table 可是 嗯 我把桌子上的碗也打翻了
Oh those were old bowls哦 那些是旧碗
Everybody makes mistakes forget about it,每个人都会犯错,忘了它吧!
Uh there’s something else,嗯 还有些事:
I broke the eggs that were in the bowls 我打碎了碗里的鸡蛋
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure it was an accident right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗?
Don’t worry! 不用担心!
You’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough,你很快会有弟弟妹妹的
Will I? 真的吗?
I’m really sorry Mom! 我真的很抱歉 妈妈!
Forget it it’s nothing! 别放在心上,没事!
Now go and play 现在去玩吧.
单词:
Bowl碗 / mistake 错误/ forget 忘记/ accident 事故/ soon很快 /
要点:Mom,I have something to tell you,but I don’t know how to start,妈妈,我有些事要告诉你,但我不知如何开口.
What are you talking about,son? 孩子,你在说些什么?
Everybody makes mistakes,每个人都会犯错.
Everybody makes mistakes,forget about it,每个人都会犯错,忘了它吧.
You’ve made a big mistake,你犯了个严重错误.
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure… 我(敢)肯定…
I’m sure it was an accident,right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗?
… soon enough,很快 …..
Don’t worry,you’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough,不用担心,你很快会有弟弟和妹妹的
The doctor will be back soon enough,医生很快就会回来.
…,but I don’t know how to start,……,但我不知如何开口.
Is that all? 就这些了?
Forget it! 别放在心上!
Lesson 98 (20-1)Ticket thicket
对话:
Don’t you know this is a one-way street? 难道你不知道这条是单行道?
I’m going to have to write you a ticket,我不得不给你开张罚单。
Wait! 等一下!
I uh I how about if I turn around right now? 我 嗯 我 要是我现在把车掉头怎么样?
Sorry no U-turns permitted on this street,对不起,这条街上禁止掉头。
Okay! Okay! 好吧! 好吧!
I’ll just stop right here! 我就把车停在这里!
Parking is prohibited on this block,这个街区严禁停车。
Uh… 嗯。。。。
Hey! No horn honking allowed here! 嘿! 这里禁止呜笛!
Hey tell you what 嘿 我有主意了
Give me a reasonable offer and this car is yours!
How about it? 怎么样?
Can’t you read the sign? 难道你看不见那个标志吗?
No street vendors allowed! 这里禁止设摊买卖!
单词:
One-way street 单行道/ block 街区/ horn honking 鸣喇叭/ reasonable 合理的/ sign 标记/
要点:
Don’t you know this is a one-way street? 难道你不知道这条是单行道?
I’m going to have to …我不得不。。。。
I’m going to have to write you a ticket,我不得不给开张罚款单。
I’m going to have to pass an exam before I can start work,我须考试及格才能开始工作。
How about if I ….要是我。。。
How about if I turn around right now? 要是我现在把车掉头怎么样?
How about if I buy two T-shirts,can you give me a discount? 要是我一次买两件T恤,能给我打折吗?
Sorry,no U-turns permitted on this street,对不起,这条街上禁止掉头。
… is prohibited,…禁止。。。
Parking is prohibited on this block,这个街区严禁停车。
Smoking is prohibited in this restaurant,这个饭店禁止吸烟。
Give me a reasonable offer,and this car is yours! 开个合理的价格,这辆车就归你!
Write somebody a ticket 给(某人)开罚单
No…permitted/allowed! 禁止。。。!
No parking permitted here! 此处禁止停车!
Tell you what,… 我有主意了,。。。
Street vendors 街头小贩
One-way street 单行道/ block 街区/ horn honking 鸣喇叭,鸣笛/ write somebody a ticket 给(某人)开罚单/ no …permitted/allowed! 禁止。。。!/ Tell you what,…,我有
主意了,。。。
Lesson 99 (20-2)new style
对话:
Good afternoon how are you today? 下午好 今天过的怎么样?
Okay what do you have in mind? 好吧,你想剪什么样的发型?
I really have no idea,我真的不知道.
I’m bored with this style,我厌倦了现在的发型.
So I think I’d like to try something new something different,something that suits me better,所以我想试试新的 不同的,更适合我的发型.
What do you think? 你看呢?
Hmm… wait-I’ve got it! 嗯……等一下----我有主意了!
There? 这个怎么样?
A very natural look don’t you think? 看上去很自然 你不这么认为吗?
Hmm I think it’s a little too … traditional 嗯 我觉得这个太…普通了.
All right let’s try something else,好吧 让我们再试试别的
How about this? 这个怎么样?
Romantic eh? 很浪漫 是吧?
Well it’s nice ….but it’s not very fashionable 嗯 这个不错… 但是不够时髦.
Not fashionable enough? 还不够时髦?
No problem! 没问题!
Oh now that’s creative! 哦太有创意了!
I like it I like it! 我喜欢 我喜欢
Hahaha! 哈哈哈!
You want to know what I think of your new style? 你想知道我怎么看你的新发型吗?
Oh what do you know! 哦 你懂什么!
This is the latest look 这是最新的装扮
It cost me a fortune! 我可是花了大代价的!
单词:
Style/ look 样式 / suit 合适/ traditional 传统的 / latest 最新的 / creative 有创意的 /
要点:
I’m bored with… 我厌倦了….
I’m bored with this style,我厌倦了现在的发型.
I’m bored with this game,我玩厌了这个游戏.
I’d like to try…,我想尝试一下… …
So I think I’d like to try something new,something different,something that suits me better,所以我想试试新的,不同的,更适合我的发型.
I’d like to try bungee jumping,我想试试蹦极.
A very natural look,don’t you think? 看上去很自然,你不这么认为吗?
Well,it’s nice … but it’s not very fashionable,嗯,这个不错…,但是不够时髦.
You want to know what I think of your new style? 你想知道我怎么看你的新发型吗?
I’ve got it! 有主意了!
A little too… 有点太…
What do you know? 你懂什么?
Lesson 100 (20-3) Peta primer
对话:
Please tell our listeners something about your lives,请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Sure! Our lives are terrible! 当然! 我们的生活真是太糟糕了!
What do you mean? 什么意思?
You know,你知道,we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood,我胶母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
We Yeah! Just take a look around this place! 是的! 看看这个地方吧!
Life is so meaningless! 生活是多么的没有意义!
No TV no Karaoke no dates 没有电视 没有卡拉OK 没有约会
And never a single party! 就连一个聚会也没有!
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Not yet! 还没有
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒服些!
Everybody has dreams even---hens! 每个人都有梦想---甚至母鸡也有!
Maybe you should think of that next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant,下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
This is your Salad Time reporter at a poultry farm,色拉时间记者,在农场为您报道.
单词:
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪 / meaningless 无意义的/ comfortable 舒服的/ poultry 家禽/
要点:
…tell our listeners something about your lives,告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Please tell our listeners something about your lives,请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Tell us something about your childhood,告诉我们一些关于你童年的事.
He told me something about his grandmother,他告诉了我一些关于他祖母的事.
You know,we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood,你知道,我们母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Have you ever thought of this idea? 你有没有过这样念头?
Have you ever thought of studying abroad? 你有没有想过出要国留学,Not yet,还没有.
Have you thought of visiting Guilin? 你有没有想过去桂林?
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒适些!
Next time you…,… 下次你….
Maybe you should think of that,next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant,下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
Next time you go to supermarket,please buy me some fruit,下次你去超市的时候,帮我买些水果.
Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧!
Never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有
He didn’t make a single mistake,他连一个错都没犯.
Me too! 我也是!
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪/ meaningless 无意义的/ Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧! / never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有/ Me too! 我也是!
Lesson 101 (20-4) the frog prince
对话:
I’m in a jam 我碰到个难题
If I kiss this frog 如果我吻一下这只青蛙
I don’t know if he’ll become a prince,
My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen,我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷说过那就是会发生的事.
If you don’t mind kissing a frog,如果你不介意吻一只青蛙.
I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 我也不介意被一个漂亮的女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子喜欢上了我会怎么样?
What then? 然后呢?
Who knows? 谁知道?
There’s only one way to find out! 只有一个办法!
So hurry dear Princess! 所以请快一点 亲爱的公主!
It’s time for lunch I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我还要去捉虫子呢!
I don’t know,我不知道
Enough of this nonsense 别说废话了
Who wants to be a prince anyway 谁想做什么王子啊!
Well maybe I’ll give it a try,嗯 也许我该试试
单词:
Frog 青蛙/ prince 王子/ princess 公主/ fall in love with somebody 与某人相爱/ give it a try 试试/
要点:
I’m in a jam,我碰到难题.
If I kiss this frog,I don’t know if he’ll become a prince,如果我吻一下这只青蛙,我不知道他是不是会变成王子.
I don’t mind… 我不介意…
If you don’t mind kissing a frog,I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 如果你不介意被一个漂亮女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
What if ….? 要是…会怎样?
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子,喜欢上了我会怎么样?
It’s time for … 该是(做…) 的时候了.
It’s time for my lunch,I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我要去捉虫子呢!
It’s time for lunch,kids,孩子们,该是吃午饭的时候了.
It’s time for class to begin,该是上课的时候了.
Who wants to be a prince anyway,谁想做什么王子啊!
Well,maybe I’ll give it a try,嗯,也许我该试试.
I’m in a jam,我碰到个难题.
What then? 然后呢?
Who knows? 谁知道?
Enough of this nonsense! 别说废话了!
Enough of this nonsense! Get to the point! 别说废话了! 说重点!
Lesson 102 (20-5) wired for sound
对话:
Good evening and welcome once again to Salad Time! 晚上好 欢迎再次来到色拉时间!
Tonight I’d like to introduce a friend of mine,今晚我要向大家介绍我的一个朋友.
A man who has distinguished himself by designing the most fashionable spectacular jacket of the year,他因为设计出今年最时髦最令人惊叹的夹克而出名.
Let’s have a warm welcome for …Mr,Idea! 让我们热烈欢迎…创意先生!
Hello Mr,Idea nice to see you! 你好,创意先生,很高兴见到你!
Can you tell us about your jacket design? 能向我们介绍一下您设计的夹克吗?
Sure! It’s really cool! 当然! 它太酷了!
I’ve got a cell phone an MP3 player a personal computer a headset a remote PDA.,我的夹克上安装了一部手机一个MP3播放器 一台个人电脑 一副耳机
,and a DVD player all integrated into my jacket! 一台掌上电脑和一台DVD!
Wow! That’s really amazing! 哇! 真是令人吃惊啊!
Next I’m going to add a Playstation 2! 接下来,我想把PS2也装上.
Incredible! 真是不可思议!
I’m sure it will be one of the year’s hottest sellers! 我肯定它将是今年最畅销的商品之一!
Thanks for giving us a preview! 谢谢你给我们做预告!
Say what’s in the backpack? 嗨 你的背包里是什么东西?
Uh…the batteries,嗯… 是电池
单词:
Design 设计/ cell phone 手机/ add 添加/ hottest seller 最畅销商品/ preview 预告/
要点:
Distinguish oneself by ….通过…而出名
Tonight I’d like to introduce a friend of mine,a man who has distinguished himself by designing the most fashionable,spectacular jacket of the year,今晚我要向大家
介绍我的一个朋友,他因为设计今年最时髦,最令人惊讶的夹克而出名.
She distinguished herself by singing country music,她通过唱乡村歌曲而出名.
Be one of… 是……之一
I’m sure it will be one of the year’s hottest sellers! 我肯定它将是今年最畅销的商品之一!
Let’s have a warm welcome for … 让我们热烈欢迎……
Let’s have a warm welcome for Dr,Johnson,让我们热烈欢迎约翰博士.
Nice to see you,很高兴见到你.
Wow! That’s really amazing! 哇! 真是令人吃惊啊!
Backpack 背包
Take a backpack with you when hiking,徒步旅行时带上个背包.
Lesson 103 (20-6) The harmony of nature
对话,
How charming! 多迷人啊!
These flowers are all so alike so harmonious so peaceful,这些花是如此相似,如此和谐,如此安静!
Hmmm I wonder how they see themselves,哦 我想知道她们是如何看待自己.
Whew !What a smell! 哟! 什么味道啊!
You’re an idiot ! 你是白痴!
That’s the scent of fine French perfume ! 那是上等法国香水的味道!
French perfume you understand? 法国香水 你懂吗?
So romantic ! So elegant ! 多浪漫! 多优雅!
I don’t think a hayseed like you could appreciate such a thing,我不认为一个像你这样的乡巴佬能欣赏这种东西.
Who are you calling a,hayseed”? 你叫谁”乡巴佬”?
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?
Take that! 当心点!
So boring 好无聊
What do you mean,boring”? 你什么意思”无聊”?
Yeah we’re not boring 就是 我们根本不无聊
The ladies love the way we smell! 女士们喜爱我们的味道!
They love to smell flowers in a vase,她们喜爱花瓶中的花.
We’re for admiring 我们是用来被赞美的
We’re not lucky enough to have out throats cut are we? 我们可没有那种运气被摘下,不是吗?
Did you hear something? 听到什么了?
Just some stupid weeds arguing 只不过是些愚蠢的杂草在争吵
Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了!
I can’t take this! 我受不了了!
No more imagining it’s better to appreciate them as they are 不要想象了 最好就这样欣赏它们
Ah so lovely! 啊 好可爱!
单词:
Harmonious 和谐的/ elegant 优雅的/ argue 争论 /
要点:
I wonder … 我想知道...
I wonder how they see themselves,我想知道她们如何看待自已.
I wonder who he is,我想知道他是谁.
That’s the scent of fine French perfume! The way….(做)...的方式
The ladies love the way we smell!
It’s better to … 最好...
No more imagining,it’s better to appreciate them as they are,
I can’t take this!
系列节目获得“中国卡通艺术‘金蛙奖’”、“中国视协动画短片学术奖”
节目情况,
1.中国首部三维动画英语口语普及电视大片,总投资1000万,为上海文广集团2003年重点节目之一。
2.纯现代口语:精选最新的高频词、高频句,专业英语培训学校英语教学专家领衔,汇聚现实场景地道实用口语,
3.制作阵容精良,
技 术:拥有良好的三维制作软硬件设施,优秀的制作团队
作品《醉花缘》、《色拉英语100句》受到了海内外同行的交口称道;
配 音:来自英语国家的美语老师忘情“声演”
运用先期录音,后期数码立体声合成国际手法;
4.节目概念时尚化,
演绎手法:采用国际流行的三维电脑动画制作,运用夸张精辟的情景对话
节目宗旨:倡导寓教于乐的英语学习法则,顺应现代观众的收视口味
教学方式:采用当今流行的最实用有效的高频词、高频句的学习方式;
5.故事梗概,
故事发生在一个人和动物友好相处的现代都市里。在那个世界里有着和我们现实生活完全一样的场景。所有发生的故事围绕我们日常生活的场景展开。包括出租车,饭店家庭聊天
,医院,商店等等。还有可怜的Mr.B先生,总是个倒霉的家伙,被困在小岛上多日,每次求生的努力总是失败。另外还有一心想得到新式捕虫武器的青蛙,狡猾的商人,多情的公鸡,忠厚而失败的老牛等,许多许多有趣的人物演绎出一场一场好戏,同样折射出我们忙乱而精彩的都市生活。也许通过这么多细致的描写,你也可以发现你自己身边的青蛙,公鸡……
主要人物及人物性格,
女孩,一个前卫的女孩,家庭情况不详,喜欢梦幻,爱打扮,和一切“眩”的东西
男孩,爱打电脑游戏。调皮,一个永不安宁的角色。
Mr B,胖子,时常以多嘴的路人,狡猾的同伴等面目出现。
Mr G,瘦子,老实人,但爱唠叨,对生活随波逐流。什么荒岛求生者,倒霉的原始猎手,失败的运动员之类人物都可以归他。
公鸡,怕老婆,又贪心。爱占小便宜。当然总失败,所以常常醉在酒吧,胡乱说话总叫其他人退避三舍。
花头草头,花头草头是在一个花盆里的两支花,品种不明。但显然花头,花容月貌叫人生爱怜,当然她的世界观很不同于瘦小枯干的草头,花头乐观,爱炫耀,而草头整个是个失败的典型。
奶牛,牢骚狂,总是看到它愁眉苦脸的样子。对现代生活很不适应。所以也常到酒吧里解闷,但对自己牛的身份非常自豪。
胖青蛙:一个总在寻找新的捕虫工具的猎手,但总是被人认为是个乡巴老。这是它最不能忍受的。
主要动画场景,
有车站、地铁站台、酒吧台、办公室、医院、牙诊所、花园、公寓、荒岛、街道等。
耗资千万,首部三维动画英语普及力作,系统展现新忪乐英语学习精粹。采用最新实用高频词、高频句,展现现实场景中的地道实用口语;汇集专业外籍教师配音,顶尖三维动画制作队伍,运用幽默、机智的对白,生动、科学的记忆学习方法,让孩子们学的快、记的牢、说的溜。碟内附赠一本精美学习手册,包括每课对白和学习摘记。
本套装通过生活在色拉英语乐园这个现代都市中的多情公鸡,倒霉蛋MR.G先生,一心想得到新式捕虫器的青蛙,忠厚老实的公牛等各具特色的动画人物间发生的幽默故事以及纯正的口语对白,采用最新实用高频词,高频句,展现了现实场景中地道实用的口语。专业外籍教师配音,外籍英语口语教育专家与顶尖三维动画团队通力合作,以幽默机智的对白,生动科学的记忆学习方法为特点,为您营造出一个轻松有趣的英语口语学习氛围。
一
001 记得说“请”
002 请问南京路怎么走?
003 凯文在家吗?
004 我不喜欢北京烤鸭
005 好胖的一只鸟
二
006 美味极了
007 我不喜欢这本书
008 他是我的最爱
009 干杯!伙计
010 你说英语吗?
三
011 您太夸奖我了
012 你是干什么工作的
013 告诉你个好消息
014 第一次
015 我要飞
四
016 我在哪呀
017 我们一起来摇滚
018 好久不见
019 你总是那么时髦
020 不要超速度驾驶
五
021 别烦我
022 很高兴见到你
023 你忙吗?
024 杰弗里不住这儿
025 我会成为有钱人
六
026 介绍
027 我会想你的
028 机场惊喜
029 你准备做什么?
030 标志语言
七
031 生日晚会
032 明天将是美好的一天
033 你过来我就和你分享它
034 每个人都有自己的观点
035 一件好商品
八
036 该死的瓶子
037 紧张的守门员
038 漫长的告别
039 一个关于发型的问题
040 为什么我在树上
九
041 能力
042 看起来很酷
043 艺术展
044 流星雨
045 我可不知道你会飞
十
046 我想要回我的钱
047 好主意
048 说“CHEESE”
049 我的首次手术
050 钓鱼
十一
051 还有更便宜的吗?
052 我喜欢这房子
053 我睡不着
054 你说话真甜
055 我的手表在哪里?
十二
056 这就是我来找你的原因
057 不同的东西
058 好大一棵树
059 我牙疼
060 聪明的小狗
十三
061 Room for two
062 It's not fair
063 Do you hear it
064 Look at our home
065 I don't have many teeth left
十四
066 Museum Surprise
067 Hollow Invitation
068 Time for pc games
069 A Dangerous Spray
070 I didn't mean it
十五
071 Dangerous Dusk
072 The Burger Joint
073 Fixing the Leak
074 Creating a Superstar
075 Weather Report
十六
076 Just Like Playing Baseball
077 About the phone cards
078 Next Flight to Hong Kong
079 Position Opening,Security Guard
080 Take me to the Hospital!
十七
081 Another Wonderful Product
082 Desert Island VI
083 Comfort Food
084 The Loan
085 Hate Everything
十八
086 how fast is it
087 Oh Helen,I love you!
088 Time to Leave Home
089 Hot Ticket
090 Pole Vaulting Champion
091 Flea Problem
十九
092 Hunting Interruption
093 Matador's Revenge
094 Pesticide Plug
095 I'll send them a Short Message!
096 The Absolute Worst Job
097 Scrambled Eggs
二十
098 Ticket Thicket
099 New Style
100 PETA Primer
101 The Frog Prince
102 Wired for Sound
103 The Harmony of Nature
Lesson 1 (01-1)
thanks,please 记得说“请”
一、场景:
A:Help! Help! Help! help me,I need food,I need water,I need a house,a wife.
B:You must first say,please”
A:Okay,Okay,please help me,please give me some food,please give me some water.
A:hey,I said "please"!
B:Indeed,but you didn’t say,thank you,
二、单词:help,food,water,house,indeed确实,
三、讲解:
1.i need 我需要
I need a cup of coffee it’s already midnight.夜深了,我需要一杯咖啡。
I need a break我需要休息一下
don’t go,Kathy,I need to talk to you,别走,我要和你谈谈
2.You must:你必须
You must finish your homework before watching TV.
Lesson 2 (01-2)
一、场景:
场景:
Man:----Pardon me,can you tell me how to get to Nanjing road?
Boy:----Sure,you can take bus number 21,or subway line 1,
Man:-----Which one is faster?
Boy:-----If I were you,I’ll take the subway.
Man:-----Thank you,
Girl:-----Excuse me,do you know where the museum is?
Boy:-----Easy,just go north on Shanxi road,it’s about 20 minutes from here,the museum is on the left,you can’t miss it
Girl:-----Thanks
Boy:-----You are welcome.
二、单词
Bus公共汽车/subway地铁/fast快/north北面/minute分钟
1.Can you tell me how to get to…能不能告诉我怎么去….?
Can you tell me how to get to Nanjing Road?能不能告诉我怎么去南京路?
Can you tell me how to get to Xinhua book store?能不能告诉我怎么去新华书店?
Can you tell me how to get to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower?能秒能告诉我怎么去东方明珠?
Which one is faster?哪个更快呢?
If I were you,I’ll take the subway.如果我是你,我就坐地铁.
2.I’ll take…我会坐…
I’ll take the subway.我会坐地铁.
I’ll take the taxi.我会坐出租车.
I’ll take the sight-seeing bus.我会坐观光车.
3.Do you know where…?你知不知道….在哪儿?
Do you know where the museum is?你知不知道博物馆在哪儿?
Do you know where People’s Square is?你知不知道人民广场在哪儿?
Do you know where I can find the nearest subway station?你知不知道最近的地铁站在哪儿?
Easy,just go north on Shanxi road,it’s about twenty minutes from here.简单,沿山西路,大约走20分钟.
4。Thanks!谢谢!You’re welcome!没关系!
5。Pardon me.抱歉,对不起.
6。Excuse me,….对不起,….
Excuse me,but can you show me the way to Peolple’s Square?对不起,你能不能告诉我去人民广路.
7。You can’t miss it.你不会找不到的
Lesson3(01-03)
Is Kevin home?今天的课题是如何拜访别人.
一、场景
Bird 1:---I’m bored,Is there any way I can have fun?
Bird 2:----Easy,Just watch! Is Kevin home?----Is Kevin home?
Man:----Coming
Boy:---- Is Kevin home?
Man:-----He’s not in,
二、单词
Fun 快乐,娱乐/home/easy/way方法,方式/watch看/
三、I’m bored,Is there any way we can have some fun?真无聊,你有什么好方法让我们开开心?
1.Is there any way ….? 有没有什么办法…..?
Is there any way we can have some fun?有没有什么办法能让我们开开心?
Is there any way we can get there in ten minutes?有没有什么办法能让我们在十分钟内到哪儿?
Is there any way you can leave work early tonight?有没有什么办法能让你今晚早点下班?
Is there any way I can help you?有没有什么办法我能帮助你?
2.Is Kaven home?凯文在家吗?
Coming 来了
Is your fater in?你爸爸在吗?
Is Tom around?汤姆在吗?be around来访
Is anyone there?有人在吗?
He’s not in!他不在家.
3.I’m so bored.真无聊.
No friends,no TV,I am so bored.没有朋友,没有电视,真无聊.
4.Just watch!看我的!
I’ll show you how to do it,just watch!看我的,我会告诉你怎么做的!
5.Sweet dreams! 做个好梦!
Lesson 4 (01-4)
I don’t like Peking duck
场景:
Boy:--Hey,man,Is this your first time in Shanghai? Rooster:--Yeah
Boy,---do you like the city? Rooster:---yes I do.
Boy:---how about Beijing? Rooster:---I haven’t been there yet.
Boy:--Have you try Peking duck? Rooster:--yeah,it’s great,
Boy:----Hi,buddy,he said he likes Peking duck,How about you?
Duck:---absolutely not,I do not like Peking duck.
单词:
buddy 好朋友,yeah,是的,absolutely是的,duck 鸭子,城市city
句型:
1,Do you like……?你喜欢
Do you like foreign film?你喜欢看外国电影吗?
Do you like the Shanghai mesum?你喜欢上海博物馆吗?
2,How about……? ….怎么样…..?
How about a cup of coffee?来杯咖啡怎么样?
How about going to the international Conference Hall?
去国际会议中心怎么样?
How about taking a rest now?现在休息一会怎么样?
3,I don’t like,我不喜欢
I don’t like chicken,我不喜欢吃鸡.
I don’t like travelling alone.我不喜欢独自旅行.
4,it’s great,太好了,棒极了。
I got a new job,it’s great.我有份新工作.太好了.
5,Absolutely not,当然不,一点都不。
Did you like the film? absolutely not.
Do you think I can trust him? 你认为我能相信他吗?absolutely not.当然不能.
mom says that you must eat all of your vegetable.
You must brush your teeth every night.
3.please
A cup of tea,please.
Please give me your book.
Pay attention,please.请注意了
4.indeed 当然,确实
----did you hear the explosion last night? ----indeed I did.昨天晚上你听见爆炸声了吗?我确实听见了
----There problems are difficult indeed,----But I’m sure we can solve them.
这些问题确实很严重,但我相信我们能解决。
----is it a gorgeous day,father? ---yes,indeed.这难道不是个好天气吗,爸爸?是,确实是啊
Lesson 5(01-5)
一、场景:
Bird 1:---Hey,how are you guys doing? 嘿,你们好!
Bird 234:---Fine,how are you.
Bird 2:I’m really bored.真无聊.I’m leaving.我要回家了.See you around!待会儿见!
Bird 34:---Ok,see you later! 好啊,待会儿见!Bye! 再见!
Bird 4:---Sorry,I have to go now,I have a class this evening..抱歉,我现在得走了晚上我得上课.
Bird 2:---See you tomorrow,明天见!So long! 再见!
Bird 1:--Take care! 保重!
Bird 2:---It’s … it’s getting late.天越来越晚了.I’m afraid …I have to go now. 我恐怕...我得走了.
Bird 1:--Good night! Sweet dreams! 晚安! 做个好梦!
二、单词:
guy伙计,bored无聊,Class课,late晚,dream梦
三、讲解:
1,hey,How are you guys doing?嗨,你们好!
2,-I’m really bored,I’m leaving.我真是无聊,我得走了
3,see you later,呆会再见
See you tomorrow.明天见。see you nest Monday下周一见。see you next week下周见
4,Sorry,I have to go now,I have a class this evening.抱歉我现在得走了,晚上我得上课。
5,it’s getting天变得……
it’s getting late。天越来越晚了it’s getting darker,天变黑了.
It’s getting too hot。天太热了
6,I’m afraid 恐怕……
I‘m afraid I have to go now.–Good night
I ’m afraid you are going in the wrong direction我恐怕你走错方向了。
I’m afraid I ‘m not free tonight。恐怕今晚我没空
I’m afraid I can’t go with you.恐怕我不能和你去了
四、句型
1.see you around 再见
2.so long,再见
3.take care.再见,保重
4.good night 晚安
5,sweet dreams做个好梦
Lesson 6(02-1)
Mmmm,delicious! 嗯….,美味啊!
一、场景:
There’s nothing like fresh mosquitoes!没有比新鲜蚊子更好吃的了!
Those mosquitoes really look tasty! 那些蚊子看起来很好吃.
They sure are! 没错.
You ought to catch some yourself! 但是你得自已抓.
There’s plenty! 这儿还有很多!
Can you give me a hand? 你能帮助我一下吗?
I’d love to.我很乐意.
Kit,but I’m kind of busy right now! 小东西,可是我现在没空.
Lesson7 (02-2) I don’t like the book
一、场景:
This one’s a red-hot best seller! 这是一本最畅销的书!
You’ve really got to check it out,你可以去看看。
I guarantee you’ll love it,我保证你会喜欢它的!
What a great novel! I love it! 多棒的一本小说啊!我喜欢!
This book is too long! 这本书太长了!
What a bore! 这太叫人讨厌了!
This book is utterly tasteless,这本书一点没有味道。
Red-hot best seller
二、单词:
最畅销的/guarantee保证/novel 小说/bore 令人生厌的事/utterly tasteless 完全没有味道的/
三、讲解:
1.Red-hot…! 最热门的
This one’s a red –hot best seller! 这是一本最畅销的书!
This film is red-hot! 这是最热门的电影。
That CD is red-hot! 这是最热门的CD 唱片 !
2.I guarantee you’ll love it 我保证你会喜欢它的!
I guarantee you’ll love Shanghai.我保证你会喜欢上海的.
I guarantee you’ll love singer,我保证你会喜欢这个歌手的.
3.What a … ! 多么...!
What a great novel ! 多棒的一本小说啊!
What a big city! 多大的城市啊!
What a great building! 多么伟大的建筑啊!
What a great idea ! 多棒的主意 !
4.Too…! 太...!
This box is too heavy,这盒子太重了.
This test is too difficult,这考试太难了.
This car is too expensive,这车太贵了.
5.Utterly 完全,绝对,彻底
Utterly useless,完全没用.
Utterly charming 绝对迷人
Utterly silent 绝对安静
二、单词:
Delicious 鲜美的/mosquito 蚊子/tasty 好味道的/plenty 许多/fresh 新鲜的
三、讲解:
1.There is nothing like…,没什么比得上….
There’s nothing like fresh mosquitoes! 没有什么比新鲜蚊子更好吃的了!
There is nothing like a hot bath after a long day,忙碌了一天之后,没什么比洗个热水澡更舒服的了.
There is nothing like a mother’s love,没有什么比得上一个母亲的爱.
There is nothing like a true friend,没什么比得上一个真正的朋友.
2.Look …,看上去
Those mosquitoes really look tasty ! 那些蚊子看起来很好吃.
You look excited,你看上去很兴奋.
She looks like her mother,她看上去像她的妈妈.
The carpet looks dirty,地毯看上去很脏.
3.They sure are! 没错!
4.There is/are plenty… 有许多.充裕的….
There is plenty! 这儿还有很多!
Do you need more milk? 你还要牛奶吗?
No,thanks,There is plenty in the fridge,不,谢谢,冰箱里还有很多.
There are plenty of books in the library,图书馆里有许多书.
四、句型:
Give somebody a hand 帮(某人)一把
Can you give me a hand? 你能帮帮我吗?
I’d love to,我很愿意.
Please give me a lift,请让我搭一下便车,I’d love to,我很乐意.
Lesson 8 (02-3) He’s my favorite
一、场景:
Hey,this is great! Woo-hoo! 嘿,这太棒了! 喔…呜!
Hmph,I can’t stand Elivs,我受不了艾尔维斯.
You must be kidding! Why not?你在开玩笑! 为什么不喜欢?
He’s too boring,他太无聊了.
He’s so dull,it makes me nod off,他是那么的乏味,让我犯困.
Ok,so what singer do you like? 那好,你喜欢谁呢?
The only kind of singer I likes is one who wakes everybody up! 我喜欢那种能把所有人叫醒的歌手!
二、单词:
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音乐/singer 歌手/ wake up 叫醒/great 棒极了/
三、讲解:This is great! 这太棒了!
1.I can’t stand…! 我无法忍受...!
I can’t stand Elvis,我无法忍受艾尔维斯.
I can’t stand the noise! 我无法忍受这噪音!
I can’t stand your sister! 我无法忍受你的姐姐!
I can’t stand spinach! 我无法忍受胡说八道!
2.It’s too…/it’s so… 太...了!
He’s too boring,他太无聊了.
It’s too hot! 天太热了!
It’s too salty! 这太咸了!
It’s so interesting! 这太有趣了!
3.What …do you like? 你喜欢什么样的..?
Ok,so just what singer do you like? 那好,你喜欢谁呢?
What food do you like? 你喜欢什么样的食物 ?
What movies do you like? 你喜欢什么样的电影?
What music do you like? 你喜欢什么样的音乐?
You must be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Are you joking? 你在开玩笑吗?
Nod off 犯困
This music makes me nod off,这音乐让我犯困。
I always nod off during his lectures,我总是在他演讲时睡着.
I’m so tired,I’m about to nod off,我太累了,我几乎睡着了.
Interesting 有趣的/pop music 流行音乐/singer 歌手/ nod off 犯困
You must be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Lesson 9 (02-4) Cheers! ….hiccup ( Jeff 公鸡)
一、情景对话:
Hey,dude! 老兄 !
How are you doing? 过得好吗?
Have a nice weekend! Cheers! 过个愉快的周末! 干杯!
Merry Christmas,buddy! 圣诞快乐,伙计!
Happy birthday! 祝你生日快乐!
Have a great Valentines Day! 祝你情人节玩得开心!
Happy new year! 新年快乐!
And …and …祝….
Have a nice trip ! 祝你旅途愉快!
二、单词:
Weekend 周末/happy 高兴的,快乐的/merry 愉快的/birthday 生日/trip 旅行/
三、讲解:
1.How are you ….? 怎么样?
How are you doing? 你最近好吗?
How are you going to find her? 你怎么样找到她的?
How are you getting home tonight? 你今天晚上怎么回家?
2.Have a ….! 过个…!
Have a nice weekend! 过个愉快的周末!
Have a good holiday ! 过个快乐的假期!
Have a great trip ! 旅途愉快 !
3.Happy ….! ….快乐!
Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
Happy landings! (=’have a safe flight’) 一路平安
Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
Happy mother’s day! 母亲节快乐!
Hey,dude! 嗨,老兄!
Cheers! 干杯!
Merry Christmas! 圣诞节快乐!
Lesson 10 (02-5) Do you speak English
一、情景对话:
Hey,are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你们俩星期六有空吗?
Yeah! What do you have in mind? 是的,怎么了?
I’d like to take you to …我想带你们去。。。
….take us to dinner? ….带我们去吃晚餐?
Cool! I really enjoyed that bug pizza we had last time! 酷! 我喜欢我们上次吃的虫子披萨!
No,no! 不,不!
I want to take you to study a foreign language! 我想带你们去学外语!
Study a foreign language? 学外语?
Sure! 对
Wouldn’t it be great to speak another language? 能说外语很棒,不是吗?
It would be so useful! 外语真的很有用!
It would? 是吗?
Yeah,just think how much fun it would be sing in another language! 当然,想想,用外语唱歌有多有趣!
Really? Okay! 真的吗?好吧!
Yeah,let’s try it! 好吧,让我们试试!
All right then,repeat after me! 好了,跟我读!
二、单词:
Free 空闲的/pizza 比萨饼/foreign language 外语/useful 有用的/repeat 重复/
三、讲解:
1.Are you free? 你有空吗?
Hey,are you two free on Saturday? 嗨,你们星期六有空吗?
Are you free tonight? 今天晚上你有空吗?
Are you free after work? 下班后你有空吗?
Are you free for dinner? 你有空吃晚饭吗?
2.I’d like to … 我想去...
I’d like to see a movie this weekend,这个周末我想去看场电影.
I’d like to visit the Shanghai Grand Theatre,我想去参观上海大剧院.
I’d like to have a cup of coffee,我想去喝一杯咖啡.
Cool! I really enjoyed that bug-pizza we had last time! 酷!我喜欢我们上次吃得虫子比萨.
Study a foreign language? 学外语?
Wouldn’t it be great to…? …. 那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to speak another language? 能说外语那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to go swimming on such a hot day? 天这么热去游泳不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a party tonight? 今天晚上举行个聚会不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t it be great to learn something new? 学点新东西不时很好吗?
Think how much fun it would be …! 想想该多有趣啊!
Yeah,just think how much fun it would be to sing in another language! 当然,想想用外语唱歌该多有趣啊!
Think how much fun it would be to visit Australia! 想想去澳大利亚该多趣啊!
Think how much fun it would be to walk along the beach! 想想在海边散步该多有趣啊!
Have something /somebody in mind 想着某人/某事
We need a new cook.我们需要一个新厨师.I have someone in mind,我想到一个人.
Really? 真的吗?
I’ve got two brothers and a sister,我有两个哥哥,一个姐姐.Really? 真的?
Let’s try it! 让我们试试看!
Have you ever eaten cheese before? 你以前吃过奶酷吗? No,let’s try it! 没有,让我们试试.
lesson 11 (03-1) you flatter me
flatter过分夸赞,奉承,阿谀,使高兴,使满意
MY,don’t you look smart today! 你今天看上去真帅!
Really? Why thank you ! 是吗?哎呀,谢谢!
I don’t remember you telling me that before! 过去我可从没听说过!
Oh,I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 哦!我一直变为你很漂亮!
That new home of yours is really gorgeous adj.华丽的,灿烂的! 你的新房子真是漂亮极了!
Really? Oh,you flatter me! 是吗?你在恭维我!
You are such a sweet-talker! 你的嘴真甜!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了个新家!
Why,thank you very much! 哎呀,非常感谢!
Smart 漂亮的/remember 记起,想起/gorgeous 美丽的,豪华的/sweet-talker 油嘴滑舌的人/congratulations 祝贺/
You look …,你看上去…
MY,don’t you look smart today! 哎呀,你今天看上去真帅!
You look marvellous! 你看上去很棒!
You look so beautiful! 你看上去真漂亮!
You look handsome tonight! 你今天晚上看上去真英俊!
I don’t remember…,我不记得 …..
I don’t remember you telling me that before,我不记得你告诉过我.
I don’t remember where I put my notebook,我不记得把笔记本放哪里了.
I don’t remember this street,我不记得这条路.
I’ve always thought…,我一直认为….
Oh,I’ve always thought you were beautiful! 我一直认为你很漂亮!
I’ve always thought you are the best! 我一直认为你是最好的!
I’ve always thought he was boring,我一直认为他很无聊.
I’ve always thought football is the most exciting sport,我一直认为足球是最激动人心的运动.
That new home of yours is really gorgeous! 你的新房子真是漂亮极了!
You flatter me! 你在恭维我!
Really? Oh,you flatter me! You are such a sweet-talker! 是吗? 你在恭维我! 你的嘴真甜!
Your new hair do looks terrific! 你的新发型看起来太棒了! Oh,you flatter me ! 哦,你在恭维我!
You look marvellous in that new dress! 这件新衣服你穿起来太棒了!
Really? You flatter me! 真的吗? 你在恭维我!
Congratulations on your new home! 恭喜你有了个新家!
Why 哎呀
Why,that’s the strangest thing I’ve ever seen,哎呀,这是我见过最奇怪的事!
Why,it’s beautiful today! 哎呀,今天天气真好!
Why,that’s ridiculous! 哎呀! 这太荒唐了!
Lesson 12 (03-2) what do yo do?
Today let’s talk about jobs! 今天让我们来谈谈自已的工作!
Excuse me,can you tell me what you do? 请问您的工作是什么?
Me? I’m a cab driver,你问我吗? 啊! 我是个出租司机.
This is a really tiring job,you know,你知道这是个很累人的工作.
Pardon me,could you tell me what you do for a living? 对不起,请问你是什么工作?
Sure,I’m a salesman,啊! 我是一名推销员.
Say,if you need anything,just give me a call,如果你想买什么的话,别忘了给我打电话
Fresh milk! Fresh milk! 新鲜牛奶! 新鲜牛奶!
Sorry to disturb you,what,may I ask,is your job? 打搅您了,请问您是什么工作?
Who,me? I’m just a shop assistant,我吗? 我是个商店售货员.
Would you like some fresh,sweet milk? 您需要新鲜、香甜的牛奶吗?
Excuse me,sir,could you please tell us,what is your profession? 耽误您一分钟,请问您的工作是什么?
Why,I’m a surgeon,我的职业是外科医生.
And me? I’m a reporter,bringing you this story,啊! 我的职业是记者,现在在现场报道.
How about you? 那么您好的职业是什么呢?
Cab driver 出租车司机/ tiring 令人疲惫的/ salesman 推销员/ surgeon 外科医生/ reporter 记者/
Let’s talk about… 让我们来谈谈…
Today let’s talk about jobs.今天让我们来谈谈工作.
Let’s talk about traveling,让我们谈谈旅游.
Let’s talk about hobbies,让我们来谈谈兴趣爱好.
Let’s talk about sports,让我们来谈谈运动.
Can you tell me ….? 你能告诉我….?
Can you tell me what you do? 你能告诉我你是什么工作吗?
Can you tell me your name? 你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me what your profession is? 你能告诉我你的职业是什么吗?
What do you do for a living? 你的工作是什么?
Pardon me,could you tell me what you do for a living? 对不起,请问你的工作是什么?
What does she do for a living? She is a shop assistant,她是干什么维生的? 她是个售货员.
What does your father do for a living? 你父亲是干什么的?
How would you like some fresh,sweet milk? 您需要新鲜,香甜的牛奶吗?
I’m a reporter,bringing you this story,我的职业是记者,现在在现场报道.
Pardon me,对不起.
Pardon me,but I have something important to tell you,对不起,我有些重要的事要跟你谈谈.
Sorry to disturb you,很抱歉打搅你.
Give somebody a call,给…,打电话
If you need any help,just give me a call,如果你需要帮助,给我打电话
Lesson 13 (03-3) Bottoms up
一、情景对话:
I’ve got some great news! 我要告诉你一个好消息。
Beat it! I’m in a bad mood,走开! 我今天心情可不好。
This is my lucky day! 今天是我走运的日子!
I found a new job! 我找到个新工作。
A new job?,Really? 新工作? 真的?
Really! 真的!
I wanted you to be the first to know! 所以我希望你第一个听到这个好消息。
Congratulations! 祝贺你!
I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作顺利!
Let’s drink to that! 让我们为这个喝一杯!
To your luck! 为你的幸运!
Thank you! 谢谢!
And to our friendship! 还有我们的友谊!
To friendship! 为了友谊!
Wait! And to your health! 等等! 还有你的健康!
Yes,to good health,对,为了健康。
And to….还有。。。。
To… Cheers! 干杯!
二、单词:
News 消息/ job 工作/ health 健康/ friendship 友谊/ luck 运气/
三、讲解要点:
1.I’ve got …我有。。。
I’ve got some great news! 我有一个好消息要告诉你!
I’ve got a new job! 我有了一份新工作!
I’ve got a promotion! 我获得了升职!
I’ve got something to give you! 我有一些礼物给你!
This is my lucky day! I found a new job! 今天是我走运的日子! 我找到了个新工作!
A new job? 新工作? Really? 真的吗?
We’re going to Japan next week! 我们下周去日本! Really? 真的吗?
I passed the test! 我通过了考试! Really? 真的吗?
I wanted you to be the first to know! 我希望你第一个听到这个好消息。
I wish you…! 祝你....!
I wish you the best of luck in your new job! 祝你工作顺利!
I wish you a pleasant journey! 祝你旅途愉快!
I wish you good luck! 祝你好运!
I wish you good health! 祝你身体健康!
Cheers! 干杯!
Beat it! 走开!
Beat it! I’m in a bad mood.走开,我心情不好.
Congratulations! 恭喜!
Lesson 14 (03-4) It’s my first time
I’m really nervous about this.我真的很紧张。
I’ve got butterflies! 我在发抖!
Don’t worry,everyone’s afraid the first time! 别担心,第一次的时候,每个人都会害怕。
Are you sure everything is ready? 你确定这很安全?
Yes,I’ve double-checked everything,是的,我已经查过两次了。
Trust me! 相信我!
Ok,go for it! 来,跳吧!
That’s it! 就是这样!
You’re doing great! 干得不赖!
Nervous 紧张的/ worry 担心/ afraid 害怕的/ double-check 复查/ trust 信任/
Be nervous(about something) 对….紧张
I’m really nervous about this,我真的很紧张.
Don’t be nervous! 别紧张!
He was nervous about the exam,他对考试很紧张.
I’ve got butterflies! 我在发抖.
The first time 第一次
Don’t worry,everyone’s afraid the first time! 别担心,第一次的时候,每个人都会很害怕.
The first time is difficult,after that it’s easy,第一次确实很难,以后就简单了.
Don’t expect too much the first time,第一次别期望太高.
Are you sure…? 你肯定….?
Are you sure everything is ready? 你肯定这很安全吗?
Are you sure(that) you will win the game? 你肯定能赢得比赛吗?
Are you sure(that) he is the right person? 你肯定他是适合的人选吗?
Are you sure(that) this is the way to Shanghai Museum? 你肯定这是去上海博物馆的路吗?
Yes,I’ve double-checked everything,是的,我已经查过两次了.
Trust me! 相信我!
Have(got) butterflies 心慌,紧张
That’s it! 就这样!
You’re doing great! 你做得很好!
Be ready 准备就绪
Is everyone ready? 大家准备就绪了吗?
Go for it 去吧!
Nervous 紧张的/ worry 担心/ afraid 害怕/ have(got) butterflies 心慌,紧张/ that’s it! 就这样! / be ready 准备就绪/
Lesson 15 (03-05) I want to fly
Can I give you a hand? 我能帮你吗?
No,thanks,谢谢。
Are you sure you don’t need any help? 你真的不需要帮忙吗?
I don’t want to risk my neck just to fly,我可不想为了飞而伤着自已。
Who wants to fly,anyway,谁想要飞啊。
May I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗?
I’d like to book an airline ticket,我想订一张机票。
Give you a hand 帮忙/ risk 危险,风险/ neck 脖子/ I’d like to 我想要/ airline ticket 机票/
Give you a hand 帮忙
Can I give you a hand? 我能帮你吗?
Can you give me a hand? I’m all thumbs,你能帮我吗?我忙不过来了。
Can you give me a hand? I’m exhausted,你能帮我吗? 我已经筋疲力尽了。
Can you give me a hand? This is really heavy,你能帮我吗? 这太沉了。
I don’t want to risk….我可不想昌险。。。
I don’t want to risk my neck just to fly,我可不想为了飞而伤着自已。
I don’t want to risk the reputation of our company,我可不想拿公司的名誉冒险。
I don’t want to risk my money on this deal,我可不想拿我的钱在这笔买卖上冒险。
Who wants to fly,anyway,谁想要飞啊。
May I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗?
Good morning,May I help you? 早上好,有什么要帮忙的吗?
May I help you,sir? What are you looking for today? 有什么要帮忙的吗?先生?你今天需要什么?
May I help you? No,thanks,I’m just looking,有什么要帮忙的吗? 不,谢谢,我只是看看。
No,thanks,不,谢谢
book 预定
We’d like to book a table for two,我想预定一个双人座。
We’d like to book a ticket for tonight’s show,我想预定一张今晚演出的票子。
Don’t forget to book a hotel room before you go ! 你走以前别忘了预定一个宾馆房间。
Give you a hand 帮忙/ risk 危险,风险/ neck 脖子/ no,thanks,不,谢谢/ book 预定/
lesson 16 (04-1) where Am I
一、情景对话:
Get your maps here,really cheap! 要地图吗? 很便宜!
Excuse me,sir,Would you like to buy a map? 对不起,先生,您想买地图吗?
No,thank you,谢谢,我不要。
They’re real bargain,just four yuan each! 很便宜的,每张才4元。
You can’t find a good map that cheap anywhere else! 哪里去买这么好的地图。
Sorry,I don’t need a map! 对不起,我不需要地图!
Sure you do! 你当然需要!
Come on,these are great maps! 买吧,多好的地图啊!
Thanks anyway,谢谢
Where… where am I? 我在哪里?
See,I told you you needed a map! 看!我说你需要地图吧!
二、单词:Bargain 便宜货/ need 需要/ cheap 便宜的/ anyway 不管怎么样/ anywhere else 别的地方/
三、要点:
….a real bargain …真是便宜
They’re a real bargain just four yuan each! 这真是便宜货,每张才4元。
Those shoes you bought were a real bargain,你买的那双鞋可真是便宜。
You can always get a real bargain in that department store,在那个商场你总能买到便宜货。
That china vase is a real bargain,那个瓷花瓶可真是个便宜货。
You can’t find …anywhere else,在别处再也找不到这么。。。
You can’t find a good map that cheap anywhere else,在别处你再也找不到这么好的地图了.
You can’t find a better choice anywhere else,在别处你再也没有更好的选择了.
You can’t find food this good anywhere else,在别处你再也找不到这么好吃的东西了.
Don’t need…,不需要…
Sorry,I don’t need a map! Thanks anyway,对不起,我不需要地图! 谢谢
I don’t need any help,我不需要任何帮助.
You don’t need to finish the work now,你不需要现在就完成工作.
You don’t need to worry,你不需要担心.
Where am I? 我在哪里?
I told you you needed a map! 你说你需要地图吧!
Sure you do,你当要(这么做).
Thanks anyway,不管怎样得谢谢你.
Can I help you? 要帮忙吗? No,but thanks anyway,不,但是,还是要谢谢你.
Bargain 便宜货/ need 需要/ cheap 便宜的/ sure you do,你当然要(这么做)./ thanks anyway,不管怎样得谢谢你.
Lesson 17 (04-2) let’s rock n’roll
一、情景对话:
There’s rock concert tonight at the club,今天晚上俱乐部有摇滚音乐会.
Man,I really wish I was going! 伙计,我好想去啊!
Big deal! 有什么了不起!
You’re not going? 你不准备去吗?
No,I couldn’t care less,对不起,我一点也不感兴趣.
Oh,Well,it sounds like everyone will be there,哦,好吧,听说所有的人都会去啊.
So what!!! 那又怎么样!
Hey,the concert is now over! 嘿! 摇滚音乐会到此结束!
二、单词:
Rock concert 摇滚音乐会/ club 俱乐部./ everyone 所有的人/ sounds like 听起来/ so what 那又怎么样? /
三、要点:
There’s …,那里有…
There’s rock concert tonight at the club,今天晚上俱乐部有摇滚音乐会.
There’s a sculpture exhibit in the Shanghai Museum,上海博物馆正在举办一场雕塑展.
There’s a good restaurant next door,隔壁有一家很不错的餐厅.
There’s a bug in my soup,我的汤里有只虫子.
I really wish …,我真希望….
I really wish I was going! 我好想去啊!
I really wish I could find a better job,我真希望我能找到一份更好的工作.
I really wish you could come with us,我真希望你能跟我一起去.
I really wish I could help you,我真希望我能帮你.
Big deal! 有什么了不起!
He is No,1,他是第一名,Big deal! 有什么了不起!
I am going to the USA,我要去美国了,Big deal! 有什么了不起!
She is the most fashionable star,她是最时尚的明星,Big deal! 有什么了不起.
It sounds like… 听说….
It sounds like everyone will be there,听说所有的人都会去啊!
It sounds like he will leave tomorrow,听说他明天就离开了.
It sounds like everyone will be at the meeting,听说每个人都会来开会.
I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣.
Are you going to take the exam? 你去参加考试吗? I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣.
Is he OK now? 他现在好吗? I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣
Over 结束
Class is over,Goodbye! 下课了,再见!
Please wait a minute,the meeting is almost over,请等一分钟,会议差不多结束了.
Rock concert 摇滚音乐会./ club 俱乐部/ everyone 所有的人 / I couldn’t care less,我不感兴趣,/ over 结束
Lesson 18 (04-3) long time no see
一、情景对话,
Hey,stranger! 嘿,伙计!
Haven’t seen you in a while! 好久不见!
Long time no see,好久不见了.
Yeah,long time no see! 是啊,好久不见!
How have you been? 最近怎么样?
Are you all right? 你还好吗?
How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样?
Are you still working for that horrible company? 你还在那个公司?
Hey,are you free Friday? 嗨,星期五有空吗?
Let’s get together! 我们一起过!
Great to see you! 你好.
二、单词:
Work for … 为….工作/ company 公司 / still 仍然 /free 有空/ buddy 家伙,好朋友/
三、要点:
Hey,stranger!嘿,伙计!
Are you ….? 你….?
Are you all right? 你还好吗?
Are you ok? 你还好吗?
Are you hungry? 你饿吗?
Are you tired? 你累吗?
How ….? …,怎么样?
How’s your wife? 你太太怎么样?
How are you these days? 你最近怎么样?
How are your parents? 你的父母怎么样?
How is everything? 事情怎么样?
Hey,are you free Friday? 嗨,星期五有空吗?
Let’s …!
Let’s get together! 让我们一起过!
Let’s have a rest! 让我们休息一下!
Let’s visit the Shanghai zoo! 让我们去上海动物园吧!
Haven’t seen you in a while! 好久不见!
Long time no see! 好久不见
Hey,stranger! 嘿,伙计!
Company 公司/ still 仍然/ 有空/ long time no see! 好久不见! / hey,stranger 嘿,伙计
Lesson 19 (04-4) u are always stylish
一、情景对话:
Hey man,check out my new look! 喂! 老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎么样?
You are always so stylish! 你总是那么时髦!
But … do you really like it? 不过… 你真的喜欢这样?
Like it? 喜欢?
Of course! 当然!
Am I not fashionable? Am I not chic? 你不觉得这很时髦?
You should get one,too! 你也该打一个环!
It would look great no you! 看上去会很棒!
How awful! 真可怕!
Wow,that’s really cool! 哦,太酷了!
Hey,can you tell me where you bought that? 嗨,能告诉我你在哪里买的吗?
二、单词:
Check out 打量/ stylish 时髦的/ fashionable 流行的/ chic 别致的/ awful 可怕的/
三、要点:
Hey man,check out my new look! 喂,老弟! 瞧我的新打扮怎么样?
You are always so stylish? 你总是那么时髦!
You are always so troublesome! 你总是叫人讨厌!
You are always so considerate! 你总是想得那么周到!
You are always so diligent! 你总是那么用功!
Like it? 喜欢? Of course! 当然!
Am I not fashionable? 你不觉得这很时髦?
….look great on you! 你看上去….!
It would look great on you! 你看上去会很棒!
That dress looks great on you! 那套衣服看上去太合适你了!
That hair style looks great on you! 那款发型看上去太合适你了!
That hat looks great on you! 那帽子看上去太合适你了!
Can you tell me …? 能不能告诉我…?
Can you tell me where you bought that? 能不能告诉我你哪里买的?
Can you tell me how to do it? 能不能告诉我你怎么做的?
Can you tell me where I could find her? 能不能告诉我哪里能找到她?
Can you tell me what day it is today? 能不能告诉我今天星期几?
Chic 别致的
I like you chic hat,我喜欢你别致的帽子.
Awful 可怕的
Today’s weather is awful! 今天的天气真糟糕.
Look 外表
Shanghai has taken on a new look,上海已经大变样了.
Check out 打量/ stylish 时髦的/ fashionable 流行的/ chic 别致的/ awful 可怕的/ look 外表/
Lesson 20 (04-5) no speeding,ok,
一、情景对话:
Taxi! Taxi! 出租车,出租车!
Where to? 请问您要到哪里去?
Take me to the Salad hotel,我要到色拉酒店.
The Salad Hotel? But ….色拉酒店? 可是….
Hey,Mister! 嘿,先生!
We’re already at the Salad Hotel! 这里就是色拉酒店啊!
Huh? What? 啊,什么?
Oh,we’re here! 哦,到了!
Wow,that was quick! 真是快啊!
Here you go! 给你钱!
Keep the change,pal! 不用找零了,伙计!
By the way,next time no speeding,okay?
顺便提一句,下次开车别太快了,好吗?
It’s too dangerous! 很危险的!
二、单词:
Taxi 出租车/ already 已经/ speeding 超速行驶 / dangerous 危险的/ change 找零
三、要点:
Take me to the Salad Hotel,我要到色拉酒店.
Already…已经….
We’re already at the Salad Hotel! 我们已经到色拉酒店了!
We’re already at home,我们已经到家了.
She has already handed in her repot,她已经交了报告.
Have your children started school already? 你的孩子已经上学了吗?
Wow,that was quick! 真是快啊!
No… 不行/ 严禁….
Next time no speeding,okay? 下次开车别太快了,好吗?
No littering,不得乱扔垃圾.
No dogs,不午养狗.
No smoking in the cinema,电影院内不得吸烟.
By the way,….顺便提一句,….
By the way,next time no speeding,okay? It’s too dangerous! 顺便提一句,下次开车别太快了,好吗? 很危险的.
Oh,by the way,there is a telephone message for you,哦,顺便提一句,有你一个电话口信.
What did you say your name was,by the way? 顺便问一句,你说你的名字叫什么来着?
Keep the change 不用找钱了/ here you go! 给你! / where to?去哪儿? / pal 老兄
Taxi 出租车/ already 已经/ speeding 超速行驶/ keep the change 不用找钱了/ here you go ! 给你!/ where to? 去哪儿? / pal 老兄
Lesson 21 (05-1) Don’t bother me
一、情景对话:
Excuse me,Could you please tell me What time it is? 对不起!请问现在几点钟?
It’s eleven o’clock,现在是11点。
Thanks,谢谢你。
Sorry,do you have the time? 对不起,你知道几点了吗?
Yeah,it’s eleven fifteen! 知道,现在是11点一刻。
Thank you! 谢谢!
Pardon me,can you do me a favor and tell me the time? 对不起,帮个忙能告诉我现在几点吗?
Okay,okay 好了,好了
But this is the LAST time! 我最后再说一遍!
This is driving me crazy! 我快疯了!
It’s … eleven thirty,Okay? 现在是….现在是11点半,好吗?
I’ve had enough of these…,我受够了
Whoa! 哦
No need to lose your temper! 别这么大脾气啊!
I only asked for the time! 我只是问一下时间!
Thank you! 谢谢
Enough! ENOUGH! 够了! 够了!
I don’t know what time it is,okay? 我不知道现在几点钟.
I have no idea! 我不知道!
What?! 啊?!
Why,um,uh,it’s…现在是...
It’s ….twelve noon! 现在是12点
Uhhhhhh… 我的天啊...
二、单词,
Pardon me 请原谅/last time 最后一次/crazy 疯狂/lose your temper 发脾气/have no idea 不知道
三、要点:
What time is it? 现在几点钟?
Excuse me,could you tell me what time it is? 对不起,请问现在几点钟?
What time is it? It’s getting dark,现在几点? 天越来越黑了.
What time is it? The train is about leave,现在几点了? 火车快开了.
Do you have the time? 你知道几点了吗?
Sorry,do you have the time? 对不起,你知道几点了吗?
Do you have the time? My watch is broken,你知道几点了吗?我的手表坏了.
It’s … 现在是....
It’s eleven fifteen! 现在是11点一刻!
It’s quarter to ten,现在十点差一刻.
It’s eleven thirty! 现在是十一点半!
It’s twenty past nine,现在是九点二十.
Pardon me,can you do me a favor,and tell me the time? 对不起,帮个忙,能告诉我现在几点吗?
Okay,okay,but this is the LAST time! 好了,好了,我最后再说一遍!
No need to 没必要
No need to get mad at me! 没必要对我发火!
No idea 不知道
I have no idea what it’s about! 我不知道它是什么?
What is that? Ihave no idea,那是什么? 我什么都不知道.
Pardon me 请原谅/ last time 最后一次/ crazy 疯狂/ no need to 没必要/ no idea 不知道/
Lesson 22 (05-20) nice to meet you
一、情景对话:
Hi,I’m Helen,嗨,我是Helen.
Your new neighbor,你的新邻居.
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你.
I think I’ve seen you around! 我想我在哪儿见过你!
Welcome to the neighborhood,欢迎成为邻居。
Do you know where I can find an internet café around here:? 你知道这附近哪里可以找到一个网吧?
I’ll be glad to show you…,我很高兴带你去….
If you need anything just let me know,如果有什么要帮忙的话,告诉我一声。
二、单词:
Neighbor 邻居/ neighborhood 居民区,小区/ internet 互联网,网络/ café 咖啡馆/ glad 高兴/
三、要点:
Hi,I’m Helen,your new neighbor,嗨,我是海伦,你的新邻居。
I think I’ve seen you around! 我想我在哪儿见过你!
Welcome to …,欢迎来。。。。
Welcome to the neighborhood,欢迎成为邻居。
Welcome to Shanghai! 欢迎来上海!
Welcome to our home,欢迎来我家。
Welcome to the party,欢迎来晚会。
Do you know where I can … 你知道在哪儿我能….
Do you know where I can internet café around here? 你知道这附近在哪儿我能找到一个网吧?
Do you know where I can find a five-star hotel? 你知道在哪儿我能找到一家五星级宾馆?
Do you know where I can have my bicycle repaired? 你知道在哪儿我能修理我的自行车?
Do you know where I can find a telephone? 你知道在哪儿我能找到电话吗?
I’ll be glad to … 我很高兴。。。。
I’ll be glad to show you,我很高兴带你去。
I’ll be glad to meet your wife,见到你妻子我很高兴。
I’ll be glad to show you around Shanghai,很高兴能带你参观上海。
I’ll be glad to go with you,很高兴能与你同行。
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
let me know,让我知道!
If you have any trouble let me know,如果你有任何的困难,请让你知道。
If you need anything… 如果有什么要帮忙的话。。。。
It you need anything,just call me,如果你有什么要帮忙的话,打电话给我。
Neighbor 邻居/ neighborhood 居民区,小区/ internet 互联网,网络/ nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!/ let me know! 让我知道/ if you need anything ….如果有什么要帮忙的
话。。。
Lesson 23 (05-3) Are you busy?
Bull,Today I was fired!
牛,今天我被解雇了!
Bull,I'm really bummed out,
牛,我好伤心。
Rooster,Hey buddy! You busy?
公鸡,嘿!朋友!最近忙吗?
Bull,No,not anymore.
牛,我不会再忙了,不会了。
Rooster,Man,you don't look so well,
公鸡,朋友!你看上去不太好啊。
Rooster,Everything ok?
公鸡,一切都好吗?
Bull,No,it's not,Leave me alone.
牛,不,别理我。
Bull,I just want some peace and quiet.
牛,我只是想安静一下。
Rooster,Hey,don't get upset!
公鸡,嘿,别生气啊!
Bull,I told you,LEAVE...ME...ALONE!
牛,我说过,不……要……理……我!
Rooster,Let me go! Let me go!
公鸡,放开我!放开我!
Rooster,Are you crazy?
公鸡,你疯了吗?
Bull,What a day!
牛,多糟的一天啊!
Rooster,You can say that again!
公鸡,你再说一边!
Lesson 24 (05-4) Jeffrey does not live here
一、情景对话:
Hi,is this Jeffrey? 嗨,是杰弗里吗?
I’m sorry,you’ve dialed the wrong number,对不起,您打错了.
Hello,may I speak with Jeffrey? 您好,我能和杰弗里说话吗?
It’s urgent! 我有急事!
There’s nobody here named Jeffrey! 这里可没有叫杰弗里的!
Wohello,Jeffrey,it’s me,嘿,杰弗里,是我!
I don’t know anyone named Jeffrey! 我不认识杰弗里!
You’ve dialed the wrong number! 你找错电话了!
This is ridiculous! Good heavens! 这太荒谬了! 上帝啊!
Listen to me,Jeffrey does not live here! Okay? 你听懂了吗? 杰弗里不住这儿!
You got that? No Jeffrey! 这儿没有杰弗里!
Do you understand? 明白了吗?
Um,this is Jeffrey,我是杰弗里.
Who is this? 你是谁?
二、单词:Dial 拨(号码) / wrong 错误的/ number 号码 / speak 说/ urgent 紧急的/
三、要点:
Is this …? / Is that ….? 是….吗?(电话中)
Is that Mr,Brown? 是布朗先生吗?
Is that Peter? 是皮特吗?
I’m sorry,you’ve dialed the wrong number,对不起,您打错了.
May I speak with ….? 你能和...说话吗?
May I speak with Mr,Brown? 我能和布朗先生说话吗?
It’s urgent! 我有急事!
This is ridiculous! 这太荒谬了!
This /it is … 我是....(电话中)
Um,this is Jeffrey,Who is this? 我是杰弗里.你是谁?
This is Kathy,我是凯茜.
It’s me,是我.
Good heavens! 上帝啊!
You got that? 你听懂了吗?
Do you understand? 明白吗?
Lesson 25 (05-5) I'll be rich
一,情景对话:
Help! Over here! 救命,我在这里!
Help! Save me! 救命!救救我!
Thank heavens,感谢上帝啊.
I’m finally going to be rescued! After all this time! 经过这漫漫岁月, 我终于能够获救了!
Good-bye old friend,再见吧! 老朋友
At last I’m going to be saved,我终于有够获救了.
You know what will happen after I’m rescued? 你知道我离开这里后会发生什么事情?
I’ll be famous! 我会成为名人!
And you know what that means? 你知道那意味着什么吗?
….Reportes! Photos! Interviews! ….记者! 照片!采访!
Yes,I can see it now,是的我已经可以想象!
Fame … and fortune! 声望...财富!
I’ll be Rich! 我会很有钱!
Well my friend,啊!朋友,
All that is waiting for me! 这些东西都等着我呢!
But now,I have to go,我现在不得不走了.
Okay,I really must go now,好的,我真的要走了.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
二、单词:
Happen 发生/ famous 著名的/photo 照片/interview 采访,面试/rich 有钱的
Save me 救救我!
三、要点:
I’m going to … 我要...;我打算....
I’m finally going to be rescued! 我终于能够获救了!
I’m going to visit the Shanghai international Convention Center,我打算参观上海国际会议中心.
I’m going to have a cup of coffee,我打算喝一杯咖啡.
You know…你知道...
You know what will happen after I’m rescued? 你知道我离开这里后会发生什么事情?
You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?
You know what will happen to me? 你知道我会遇到什么事?
I’ll be RICH! 我会很有钱的!
I have to … 我不得不...
But now,I have to go,我现在不得不走了
I have to finish my homework first,我不得不先做完作业.
I have to stay in bed,我不得不卧床休息.
Okay,I really must go now,好了,我真的要走了.
Thank heavens! 感谢上帝!
I can see it now! 我可以想象到!
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
Lesson 26 (06-1) Introductions
一、情景对话,
A:Mike,this is Jean,迈克,这是简。
Nice to meet you,Jean! 很高兴见到你,简。
And Jean,this is Mike,简,这是迈克。
How do you do,mike? 你好,迈克。
Hey,what’s your name? 嗨,你叫什么?
Robert,罗伯特。
Robert,good to meet you! 罗伯特,很高兴见到你!
Likewise,我也一样。
Well,where are you from? 你从哪来?
I’m from Argentina,我来自阿根廷。
And how about you? 你呢?
I’m …,I’m from Canada,加拿大。
Sorry! 对不起!
二、单词:
Name 名字/ good 好/ nice 棒/ meet 遇见/
三、要点:
This is … and this is … 这位是….,这位是….
Mike,this is Jean,And Jean,this is Mike,迈克,这是简,简,这是迈克.
This is Mr,White and this is Mrs,Black,这位是怀特先生,这位是布莱克太太.
This is Jeff and this is Wendy,这位是杰夫,这位是温蒂.
This is my brother,Mike and this is my friend,Jcak,这位是我的哥哥,迈克,这位是我的朋友,杰克.
How do you do,Mike? 你好,迈克.
Hey,what’s your name? 嗨,你叫什么?
Robert,good to meet you! 罗伯特,很高兴见到你!
Where are you from? 你从哪儿来? I’m from …我来自…
Well,where are you from? I’m from Argentina,你从哪来? 我来自阿根廷.
Where are you from? I’m from China,你从哪来? 我来自中国.
Where are you from? I’m from Japan,我来自日本.
Where are you from? I’m from Beijing,我来自北京.
And how about you? 你呢?
Likewise,(我也)一样.
I’m really glad to meet you! 见到你真高兴! Likewise,我也一样.
How do you do? 你好!
Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
Name 名字/ good 好/ nice 棒/ likewise 我也一样/ how do you do? 你好/ nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!
Lesson 27 (06-2) I'll miss you
一、情景对话,
A:So long! 再见!
I hope our paths cross again some day! 我希望还可以再见到你!
B:Me,too! 我也是!
Oh…wait a minute! 哦…等一下!
Here,take my pet! 带上我的宠物!
It’s something to remember me by,看到它你可以想起我.
Take care! 保重啊! Keep in touch! 保持联络!
A:Good-bye! 再见!
B:Good-bye! I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
A:I’ll miss you,too! 我也会想你的!
二、单词:
Pet 宠物/ remember 记得,记住/ touch 接触,联系/ cross 交叉/ hope 希望/
三、要点:
So long! 再见!
…,too! …,也是!
Me,too! 我也是!
I’m really hungry! Me,too! 我饿极了! 我也是!
Kate is a great singer! 凯特是一个很棒的歌手! Cindy is,too! 辛蒂也是!
Have a nice weekend! 过个愉快的周末! You,too! 你也是!
Wait a minute! 等一下!
Oh…wait a minute! 哦…等一下!
Wait a minute! I’m almost ready! 等一下! 我马上就好!
Wait a minute! Let me show you something! 等一下!我给你看些东西!
Take ….带上…
Here,take my pet! 带上我的宠物!
Take me with you! 请带上我!
Take your umbrella! 带上你的雨伞!
Take your passport and visa! 带上你的护照和签证!
It’s something to remember me by,看到它你可以想起我.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
I hope our paths cross again,希望我们会再见.
Keep in touch! 保持联系!
Take care! 保重!
Pet 宠物/ remember 记得,记住/ touch 接触,联系/ I hope our paths cross again,希望我们会再见!/ keep in touch! 保持联系! /take care! 保重.
Lesson 28 (26-3) Airport surprise
一、情景对话:
This is my friend,这是我的朋友.
She’s been abroad for two years,她出国已经两年了.
I really missed her,我非常想念她.
But … today she’s coming home! 今天她回来了!
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise her when she arrives! 我等在机场是为了在她到来时给她一个惊喜!
Oh,here she comes! 噢! 她来了!
Welcome home! 欢迎回来!
It’s you! 是你!
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高兴你能来机场接我!
I missed you so much! 我非常想念你!
二、单词:
Be abroad 出国/ arrive 到达/ airport 机场/ surprise 使….吃惊/
She’s been abroad for two years,她出国已经两年了.
I really missed her,but…today she’s coming home! 我非常想念她,今天她回来了.
I’m waiting here …,我等在这儿(为了)….
I’m waiting here at the airport to surprise here when she arrives! 我等在机场是为了在她到来时给她一个惊喜!
I’m waiting here to meet my father,我等在这儿接我的父亲.
I’m waiting here to check out,我在这儿等着退房结怅.
Here she comes,她来了.
Oh! Here she comes! 噢! 她来了!
Here he comes,他来了.
Here comes our guide,我们的导游来了.
I’m so glad… 我真高兴….
I’m so glad you came to meet me at the airport! 我真高兴你能来机场接我!
I’m so glad (that)it didn’t rain today,我真高兴今天没下雨.
I’m so glad (that) the 2010 world Expo will be held in Shanghai,我真高兴2010年的世博会将在上海举行.
It’s you! 是你!
It’s you! I didn’t expect to see you here! 是你啊! 我怎么也想不到在这儿见到你!
I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!
Arrive 到达/ airport 机场/ meet 接,与…碰面/ welcome home! 欢迎回家!/ it’s you! 是你!/ I miss you so much! 我非常想念你!
Lesson 29 (06-4) what are you up to?
一、情景对话:
What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有安排吗?
I’m going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!
What are you going to do on National Day? 我国庆节打算干什么呢?
Well,I’m planning to visit my sister! 嗯,我打算去拜访我的姐姐.
What do you intend to do this weekend? 你这个周末打算做什么?
Go shopping,of course! 当然是购物啦!
How about you? 你呢?
What are you up to? 你准备做什么?
Why,I have a date! 嗯,我有约会!
二、单词:
Date 约会/ go shopping 购物/ National Day 国庆节/ plan 计划,打算/ of course 当然/
三、要点:
What are your plans for …? 对…有何打算?
What are your plans for the afternoon? 你下午有什么安排?
What are your plans for the coming weekend? 这个周末你有何打算?
What are your plans for the new year? 新的一年你有何打算?
What are your plans for the next semester? 新学期你有什么打算?
I’m going to take photos of the river! 我要去拍河流的照片!
What are you going to do on National Day? 你国庆节打算干什么呢?
Planning to … 打算…
Well,I’m planning to visit my sister! 嗯,我打算去拜访我的姐姐!
I’m planning to spend my holiday in Tibet,我打算去西藏度假.
He is planning to get married,他打算结婚.
Intend to ….打算(做…)
What do you intend to do this weekend? 你这个周末打算做什么?
What do you intend to do? 你打算做什么?
He intends to buy a new computer,他打算买台新电脑.
I intended to do it,but I’m afraid I forgot,我本打算去做,但我恐怕给忘了.
Go shopping,of course! 当然是购物啦!
How about you? 你呢?
I’m going to eat out,How about you? 我打算出去吃饭,你呢?
Have a date 约会
I have a date with Helen tonight,我今晚与海伦有个约会.
Be up to 正在做着/忙着….
What’s he up to? 他在忙什么呢?
Date 约会/ go shopping 购物/ National Day国庆节/ how about you? 你呢?/ have a date 约会/ be up to 正在做着/忙着….
Lesson 30 (06-5) sign language
一、情景对话:
Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂这件艺术品吗?
Hmmm…no,嗯….,不,
I’m not sure what it means 我不确定.
How about this one? 这个呢?
Uh…I don’t know,嗯….我不知道.
You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣赏艺术!
Okay,what does this one mean? 好吧,那么这个是什么意思呢?
Hey,I understand it! 嘿,这个我懂.
Actually,实际上,it has a very important message! 它传递了一个非常重要的信息!
Really? What does it mean? 真的吗? 什么意思?
It’s quite obvious! 非常明显!
It says that the,men’s room” is that way! 它说,“男洗手间”在那里!
二、单词:
Understand 理解/ art 艺术/ appreciation 欣赏/ obvious 明显的/ message 信息/
三、要点:
Do you understand this piece of art? 你看得懂这件艺术品吗?
I’m not sure….我不确定….
Hmmm…no,I’m not sure what it means,嗯…不,我不确定.
I’m not sure whether he will come,我不确定他是否会来.
I’m not sure how to do this,我不太确定怎么做这个.
Have appreciation of something 懂得欣赏….
You have no appreciation of art! 你不懂得欣赏艺术!
He shows no appreciation of music,他不懂得欣赏音乐.
Not everyone can appreciate opera,不是所有的人都懂得欣赏歌剧.
What do … mean? ….是什么意思?
Okay,what does this one mean? 好吧,那么这个是什么意思呢?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
What does this sign mean? 这个标记是什么意思?
Actually,it has a very important message! 实际上,它传递了一个非常重要的信息!
It’s quite obvious! 非常明显!
Actually 事实上
Actually,I’m busy at the moment,说实在的,我正忙着.
That way 在那边
The metro station is that way,地铁站在那边.
Understand 理解/ art 艺术/ appreciation 欣赏/ actually 事实上/ men’s room 男洗手间/ that way 在那边
lesson 31 (07-1) Birthday party
一、情景对话:
This birthday party is a real eye-opener,这真是个叫人大开眼界的生日晚会啊!
Just look at that,music,你瞧那音乐,gifts,and … 礼物和。。。And bills to pay,和要付的怅单。
Bills? Who cares? 怅单? 谁会在乎?
I’m going to have one just like this,我也要办一个像这样的晚会。
So… who’s going to organize your party? 那该谁来帮你办生日晚会呢?
I don’t care who organizes it,我才不管谁来帮我办。
I want a birthday cake the size of this house,and flowers as pretty as me.我就要像这房子一样大的蛋糕,像我一样漂亮的鲜花。
And I’m going to dress up in my birthday suit! 然后穿上我的生日礼服!
What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鲜花啊!
I just want a simple birthday party,我只想要个简单的生日晚会。
Really,真的。
A simple one,简单单。if there is such a thing,如果还有的话,
二、单词:
birthday party 生日晚会/ gift 礼物/ bill 怅单/ organize 举办/ birthday cake 生日蛋糕/
三、要点:
who cares? 谁会在乎?
I’m going to …我要去。。。
I’m going to have one just like this,我也要办一个像这样的晚会。
I’m going to get my hair cut,我要去剪头发。
I’m going to do some shopping,我要去买东西。
So… who’s going to organize your party? 那该谁来帮你办生日晚会呢?
I want a birthday cake the size of this house,我就要像这房子一样大的蛋糕。
What a beautiful flower! 多漂亮的鲜花啊!
I just want …,我只要/ 我只想。。。。
I just want to simple birthday party,我只想要个简单的生日晚会。
I just want some rest,我只想休息休息。
I just want to go home,我只是想回去了。
Eye-opener 令人大开眼界的东西
This birthday party is a real eye-opener,这真是个叫人大开眼界的生日晚会。
Birthday suit 生日礼服(什么也不穿的意思)
Birthday party 生日晚会/ gift 礼物/ birthday cake 生日蛋糕/ eye-opener 令人大开眼界的东西/ birthday suit 生日礼服(什么也不穿的意思)
Lesson 32 (07-2) Tomorrow is beautiful
一、情景对话:
Good afternoon Mr,Wright,下午好瑞特先生,how are you? 你过得好吗?
I’m fine,how are you? 很好,你呢?
Not bad,not bad,还不赖
Quiet day,isn’t it? 多安静的一天啊!
Yeah,是啊。I hope it’s nice out tomorrow,希望明天会好点。
Jenny! Hey! 嗨! 珍妮!
Hi,john! 嗨! 约翰!
Hey! What’s up? 嗨! 最近怎么样?
Not much,how about you? 没什么特别的,你呢?
Oh,just the usual,哦,老样子。
Take care! See you! 保重!再见!
Catch you later! 一会儿见!
I really hope it’s nice tomorrow! 希望明天是美好的一天。
二、单词:
Quiet 安静的/ usual 平常的/ take care 保重/ later 以后/ tomorrow 明天/
三、要点:
Good afternoon Mr,Wright,how are you? 下午好,瑞特先生,你过得好吗?
Quiet day,isn’t it? 多安静的一天啊!
Yeah,I hope it’s nice out tomorrow,是啊,希望明天会好点。
What’s up? (最近)怎么样?
Hey! What’s up? 嗨! 最近怎么样?
What’s up? 最近怎么样? Not much,没什么事儿发生。
What’s up? 最近怎么样? I have a new job! 我有了一份新工作。
I heard a lot of shouting,what’s up? 我听见很多喊声,出什么事了?
Take care 保重,当心
Take care! See you! 保重! 再见!
Goodbye and take care,再见,多保重。
Take care (that) you don’t drink too much,当心别喝多了。
He’s old enough to care of himself,他大了,能照顾自已了。
I really hope ….我真希望。。。。
I really hope it’s nice tomorrow! 希望明天会是美好的一天。
I really hope (that) the weather is nice tomorrow,我真希望明天天气好。
I really hope to hear from him soon,我希望能很快收到他的来信。
I really hope (that) SARS will not affect our life too much,我真希望SARS不要对我们的生活产生过多的影响。
See you,再见。
Catch you later,一会儿见。
Not bad,还不赖。
Just the usual.老样子。
Quiet 安静的/ usual 平常的/ later 以后/ see you 再见/ Catch you later 一会儿见/ not bad,还不赖/ just the usual.老样子。
Lesson 33(07-3)come over and I’ll share it with you
一、情景对话:
Hey,what are you up to? 嘿,你在干什么?
Oh,uh….nothing! 啊! 没。。。没什么。
What do you mean ‘noting’? 还说‘没什么’?
I saw that apple! 我看见那只苹果了!
What apple? 什么苹果?…oh,this apple! ….哦,这个苹果!
Okay,tell you what,if you come over here,I’ll share it with you! 好了,告诉你吧,如果你能过来,我就和你分享这个苹果.
Really? 真的吗?
Sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证!
Great! I’ll be right there! 太好了,我马上就来!
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
Yeah,if you came over here! 是的,如果你能过来的话!
二、单词:
Share 分享/ promise 承诺/ mean 意味着/ nothing 没什么/ come over 过来/
三、要点:
Hey,what are you up to? 嘿,你在干什么?
If…,….如果….
Okay,tell you what,if you come over here,I’ll share it with you! 好了,告诉你吧,如果你能过来,我就和你分享这个苹果.
If you lose your passport in a foreign country,you’ll be in trouble.如果你在异乡丢了护照,那你就有麻烦了.
You can stay for dinner if you like,你愿意的话可以留下一起吃饭.
Share… 分享….
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
Let’s share the last piece of cake,咱们分了最后这块蛋糕吧.
Can we share this table with you? 我们能和你合用一张桌子吗?
You said…你说过….
Hey! You said you’d share it with me! 嘿! 你说过和我分享苹果的!
You said you would arrange everything,你说过你会安排好一切.
I thought you said you liked chocolate,我记得你说你喜欢巧克力.
Yeah,if you came over here! 是的,如果你能过来的话!
Nothing 没什么
Sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证!
Tell you what 告诉你吧
I’ll be right there,我马上就来.
Share 分享/ promise 承诺/ mean 意味着/ nothing 没什么/ sure! I promise! 当然! 我保证! / tell you what 告诉你吧
Lesson 34(07-4)everyone has an opinion
一、情景对话:
Welcome once again to Salad Time,欢迎再次来到’色拉时间’.
Today,we’re going to talk about opinions,今天我们要谈谈’观点’
Let’s take a look at some interviews….让我们来看看一些采访吧….
Hello,could you please tell us what you think about our city?,你能不能告诉我们你觉得这个城市怎么样?
This city? 这个城市吗?
It’s beautiful,and so modern! 很漂亮,很现代!
It’s really a great place! 真是一个好地方!
Excuse me,对不起,could you tell us how you liked the film? 你能告诉我你觉得这部电影怎么样?
I loved it! 我很喜欢!
I’m going to see it again! 我要再看一遍!
Pardon me,对不起,but could you tell us what you think of the food here? 能不能告诉我们,你觉得这里的食物怎么样?
It’s nothing special,没什么特别的.
Wait….that looks good! 等等….那个看起来不错!
Hey,what do you think of my bike? 嗨,你觉得我的山地车怎么样?
Not bad,not bad! 不错,不错!
二、单词:
Modern 现代的/ opinion 观点/ interview 访谈 / special 特别的/
三、要点:
Welcome to… 欢迎来….
Welcome once again to Salad Time,欢迎再次来到’色拉时间’.
Welcome to Shanghai! 欢迎来上海!
Welcome to the oriental pearl Television Tower! 欢迎来东方明珠电视塔参观!
Take a look at….看一看…
Let’s take a look at some interviews….让我们来看看一些采访吧….
Take a look at this letter,看一看这封信.
What do you think of /about….? 你觉得….怎么样?
Hello,could you please tell us what you think about our city?,你能不能告诉我们你觉得这个城市怎么样?
What do you think of my suggestion? 你觉得我的建议怎么样?
Excuse me,could you tell us how you liked the film? 对不起,你能告诉我你觉得这部电影怎么样?
It’s really a great place,真是个好地方.
It’s nothing special,没什么特别的.
How did you like the performance? 你觉得演出怎么样?
It was nothing special,没什么特别之处.
Modern 现代的/ opinion 观点/ interview 访谈/ it’s really a great place,真是个好地方./
I love it 我喜欢./ It’s nothing special,没什么特别之处.
Lesson 35 (07-5) it’s a good buy
一、情景对话:
Good evening,can I help you? 晚上好,我能帮你什么忙?
I need something for catching flies,我要一个能抓住苍蝇的东西.
You’re in luck,I have just what you need! 你真走运,我正好有你要的东西.
Wow,that’s really expensive! 天啊,那么贵!
What do you mean? 不是吧?
That’s a great price! 这是个好价格!
Hey,I’m no country bumpkin! 嘿,我不是乡下土包子!
Come on,it’s a steal! 得了,真的是便宜货!
Besides,you won’t find one like this anywhere else! 而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和这一样的了.
Really? 真的?
Absolutely! 绝对是!
I guarantee,no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!我保证没有一只青拥有像这样一个捕蝇器
二、单词:
Fly 苍蝇/ expensive 昂贵的/ absolutely 绝对地/
三、要点:
Good evening! Can I help you? 晚上好! 我能帮你什么忙?
I need somethihg for …我要….(的东西)
I need something for catching flies,我要一个能抓住苍蝇的东西.
I need something for a bad cough,我要买治咳嗽的药.
Besides,…而且,….
Besides,you won’t find one like this anywhere else! 而且,你在其他地方再也找不到和这一样的了.
I have no time to see the film,Besides I heard it’s boring,我没有时间看那部电影,而且,据说它乏味得很.
No other….没有别的…..
I guarantee,no other frog has a fly-catching device quite like this one!我保证没有一只青拥有像这样一个捕蝇器.
You have no other choice,你没有别的选择.
You’re in luck! 你真走运!
I have just what you need! 我正好有你要的东西!
It’s a steal! 真是便宜货!
Fly 苍蝇/ expensive 昂贵的/ absolutely 绝对地/ you’re in luck! 你真走运! That’s a great price!是个好价钱! / it’s a steal! 真是便宜货!
lesson 36(08-1) the deadly bottle
一、情景对话:
what? A ship? 轮船? 啊!
I’m rescued! I’M RESCUED!! 我得救了! 我得救了!
I really appreciate your help! 太感谢你的帮助了。
You’re welcome,不必客气。
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Thank you! 谢谢!
Thank you so much! 非常感谢!
Do not forget,you should always be polite to everyone,但是别忘记:你应该对所有的人都有礼貌。
I won’t forget! 我不会忘的。
Never forget this! 不要忘记。
I promise,I’ll never forget! 我发誓,我永远不会忘的。
Over here! I’m over here! 我在这里。 我在这里!!!
Help! Help!!! 救命! 救命!
They can’t hear me,他们听不到我。
How can I get their attention? 我怎么才能引起他们的注意呢?
That’s it! 有了!
A note! I’ll write a note! 我来写张便条!
No….! 不!
二、单词:
Rescue 搭救/ appreciate 欣赏,感激/ polite 礼貌的/ help 救命/ note 便条/
三、要点:
I’m rescued! 我得救了!
I really appreciate …,我真得很感激。。。。
I really appreciate your help! 太感谢你的帮助了!
I really appreciate your kindness,我真的很感激你的好意!
Do not forget …,别忘了。。。。
Do not forget,you should always be polite to everyone,但是别忘记:你应该对所有的人都有礼貌。
Do not forget your promise,别忘了你的承诺。
Get one’s attention 引起 ….注意/ 关注
How can I get their attention? 我怎样才能引起他们的注意呢?
How can I get her attention? 我怎样才能引起她的注意呢?
The development of China is getting more and more attention,中国的发展正得到越来越多的关注.
You’re welcome! 不必客气!
Thank you very much,非常感谢,You’re welcome,不必客气.
Good luck! 祝你好运!
I have a test tomorrow,我明天要测验了,Good luck,祝你好运.
I promise,我保证.
Are you sure you will come? 你肯定会来吗? I promise,我保证.
Rescue 搭救/ polite 礼貌的/ help 救命/ you’re welcome! 不必客气! / good luck! 祝你好运! / I promise,我保证.
Lesson 37(08-2) nervous goalie
一、情景对话,
Okay,should we start? 好了,我们可以开始了吗?
Okay,可以了.
Hey!! Wait a minute! ….嘿!! 等一下! ….
You didn’t give me a chance to warm up! 你还没有给我热身的机会!
What? 什么?
Okay,then go ahead,warm up,好吧,开始热身吧.
Okay,are you ready now? 好了,你准备好了吗?
Readly! 好了!
Hold it! Hold it! ….等一下! 等一下!….
Are you sure you don’t need to warm up? 你确定你不需要热身吗?
Of course not! 当然不!
I’m warning you,don’t’ try me patience! 我警告你,不要考验我的耐心!
All right,all right! 好吧,好吧!
Let’s go! 我们开始吧!
Wait! Wait! HOLD IT!! 等等! 停住它!!
二、单词:
Start 开始/ need 需要/ ready 准备好了/ warn 警告/ patience 耐心/
三、要点:
Okay,should we start? 好了,我们可以开始了吗?
Wait a minute! …,等一下,….
Hey!! Wait a minute! 嘿!! 等一下!
Wait a minute! I’m almost finished! 等一下,我马下就好了.
You din’t give me a chance to warm up! 你还没有给我热身的机会!
Are you sure?… 你确定….?
Are you sure you don’t need to warm up? 你确定你不需要热热身吗?
Are you sure you want to visit Yu Garden? 你确定你要去豫园吗?
Don’t … 不要….
I’m warning you,don’t try my patience,我警告你,不要考验我的耐心!
Don’t spit! 不要随地吐痰!
Go ahead! 开始吧!
Go ahead! We have plenty of time! 开始吧! 我们有充足的时间!
Warm up 热身
He needs to warm up before the race begins,他比赛前需要热身.
Hold it! 等一下,停住!
Hold it! Everyone is not here yet! 等一下! 人还没到齐!
Start 开始/ need 需要/ ready 准备好了/ go ahead! 开始吧! / warm up 热身/ hold it! 等一下,停住!
Lesson 38(08-3)long farewell
一、情景对话:
Taxi! Taxi! 出租车! 出租车!
Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!
Don’t mention it! 不客气!
And thanks for your hospitality! 谢谢你的热情款待!
I really enjoyed my stay! 在这里我过得很愉快!
It was our pleasure,really! 别客气,真的!
I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高兴.
Please come again next summer! 明年夏天请再来.
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了.
Have a safe trip home! 一路平安.
二、单词:
Help 帮助/ time 时间,时光/ come 来/ summer 夏天/ wait 等,等待/
要点:
Thank you for…! 谢谢你的….!
Thank you for your help! 谢谢你的帮助!
Thank you for your advice! 谢谢你的建议!
Thank you for telling me the way!
Thank you for loaning me the money! 谢谢你借钱给我!
And thanks for your hospitality! I really enjoyed my stay! 谢谢你的热情款待! 在这里我过得很愉快!
It was our pleasure,really! 别客气,真的!
I had such a ….我过得….
I had such a wonderful time! 我玩得很高兴!
I had such a wonderful holiday! 我的假期?得很高兴!
I had such a nice dinner! 我吃了顿很棒的晚餐!
I had such a good time! 我过得很快乐!
Please come again next summer! 明年夏天请再来!
Have a …,过个…
Have a safe trip home! 一路平安!
Have a happy weekend! 周末快乐!
Have a nice trip to Beijing! 去北京玩得高兴些!
Have a good time! 玩得高兴些!
Don’t mention it! 不客气!
Thank you for your advice! 谢谢你的建议! Don’t mention it,不客气.
It’s my pleasure,不客气.
Thank you for helping us! 谢谢你对我们的帮助! It’s my pleasure,不客气.
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了!
We’re going to visit Nanjing this summer! 今年夏天我们会去南京!
I can’t wait! 我已经等不及想去那儿了!
Help 帮助/ time 时间,时光/ come 来/ don’t mention it! 不客气!/ it’s my pleasure,不客气! / I can’t wait! 我已经等不及了!
Lesson 39 (08-4)a question of style
一、情景对话:
All right,sir,好了,先生.
How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一个什么样的发型?
I’m not sure,我也不确定.
What do you suggest? 你有什么建议吗?
Well … how about like this? 嗯…这个怎么样?
I don’t think so,我不喜欢.
That’s too old-fashioned,这已经过时了.
Okay,how about this style? 好吧,这个发型怎么样?
No,too trendy,不,这太时髦了.
This one? 这个怎么样?
A little too wild,有些太杂乱了.
Hmmm,Can you give me some idea of what you’d like? 嗯,你能不能告诉我喜欢什么?
I want a hair cut just like that guy’s! 我要那个家伙的发型!
二,单词:
Hair 头发/ cut 剪,剪短/ suggest 建议/ style 款式,式样/ idea 想法/
三,要点:
How would you like….? 你认为….?
How would you like your hair cut? 你想理一个什么样的发型?
How would you like some orange juice? 来些澄汁怎么样?
How would you like going to the shanghai zoo? 你认为去上海动物园好吗?
How would you like to come with us? 你想不想和我们一起走?
I’m not sure,我也不确定.
What do you suggest? 你有什么时候建议?
How about….? …,如何?
Well … how about like this? 嗯…,这个怎么样?
How about this black one? 这件黑的如何?
How about the Yu Garden? 去豫园如何?
How about some ice cream? 来点冰激淋如何?
Can you give me ….? 你能不能给我些….?
Can you give me some idea of what you’d like? 你能不能告诉我你喜欢什么?
Can you give me some ideas about travelling in China? 你能不能给我一些关于国内旅游的建议?
Can you give me some help? 你能不能给我些帮助?
Can you give me some advice? 你能不能给我些建议?
Old-fashioned 过时的/
I don’t like this dress,It’s too old-fashioned,我不喜欢这条裙子,它太过时了.
Trendy 时髦的,赶时髦的
That’s a really trendy nightclub,那是个非常时髦的夜总会.
Those are really trendy sunglasses! 那些是非常时髦的太阳镜.
Wild 杂乱的
What a wild idea! 多疯狂的想法!
Lesson 40 (08-5) why am I on a tree
一、情景对话:
Hahahaha! 哈哈哈!
What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?
You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鸟!
Don’t laugh! 这有什么好笑的!
I suggest you join me up here! 我建议你也到树上来!
What? Are you kidding? 什么? 你开玩笑?
That’s ridiculous! 真是荒谬!
You’re crazy! 你疯了!
You think he’ll go away soon? 你认为它会很快离开吗?
I don’t know! 我不知道!
But … that’s what we’re all hoping! 不过….那是我们都希望的!
二、单词:
Bird 鸟/ laugh 笑/ kid 开玩笑/ climb 爬/ crazy 疯狂的/
三、要点:
What are you doing up there? 你在上面干什么?
You look like….! 你看起来像…..!
You look like a little bird! 你看上去就像只鸟.
You look like you’re Japanese! 你看起来像一个日本人!
You look like you’re sick! 你看起来像是病了!
You look like someone I know! 你看起来像我认识的一个人!
You look like you need some water,你看起一像是需要一些水.
I suggest you …! 你建议你….!
I suggest you join me up here! 我建议你也到树上来!
I suggest you get some rest,我建议你休息一下.
I suggest you visit the Shanghai Wild Zoo! 我建议你去上海野生动物园!
I suggest you take the bus! 我建议你坐公共汽车.
You think …? 你认为…?
You think he’ll go away soon? 你认为它会很快离开吗?
You think you can get there before 9? 你认为你能在9点之前到那儿吗?
You think we’ll be the winners? 你认为我们会赢吗?
Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?
This shirt was only 10 RMB! 这件衬衫才10块钱!
Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?
I urge you to…我劝你…(往往使用在很紧急的事上.)
I urge you to see a doctor immediately! 我劝你马上去看医生!
That’s what…! 那是…!
That’s what we want! 那是我们想要的.
are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?/ I urge you to …! 你劝你…(往往使用在很紧急的事上.)
That’s what…! 那是….!
色拉英语乐园文本41(09-1)ABILITIES
情景对话,
Ladies and gentlemen,welcome! 欢迎,女士们,先生们。
It’s Salad Time!! 这是‘色拉时间‘。
Please give a warm welcome to our very special guest! 让我们热烈欢迎今天的嘉宾.
Tonight we’re going to talk about abilities,今天晚我们将要讨论’能力’.
Tell us,can you use a phone? 你会用电话吗?
Use a phone? 用电话?
Of course not! 当然不会!
Well then,好吧,
…can you drive a car? ….你会开车吗?
Drive a car? 开车?
What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
I’m a cow! 我是一只牛!
Umm,okay,好吧.
How about the internet? 互联网呢?
Can you surf the internet? 你会上网冲浪吗?
The internet? 互联网?
What’s that? 那是什么?
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会做任何有用的事.
Hold it! 等一下!
Now I want to ask you a question or two,我想问你一两个问题.
Well,uh,…all right,唔,…,好吧.
Can you ‘ moo’? 你会发出牛叫声吗?
Well,uh … no,嗯…不会.
Can you eat grass? 你会吃草吗?
Heh-heh…um…no,嗯…不会.
How about milk? 牛奶呢?
Can you make milk? 你会产奶子吗?
Uh…no,…不会.
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会任何有用的事!
单词:
Welcome 欢迎/ guest 客人/ ability 能力/ phone 电话/ internet互联网/
要点:
Can you…? 你能…/你会…吗?
Tell us,can you use a phone? 告诉我们:你会用电话吗?
Can you tell me the way to Ruijin Hospital? 能告诉我去瑞金医院的路吗?
What are you talking about? 你在说些什么?
It seems… 看起来,…似乎….
Gee,it seems you can’t do anything useful! 看来你不会做任何有用的事!
It seems like more than an hour since we arrived,看来我们来了快一个多小时了.
Ladies and gentlemen 女士们,先生们
Good evening,ladies and gentlemen,
Give a warm welcome to…热烈欢迎….
Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s guest speaker,让我们热烈欢迎今天的演讲嘉宾.
Hold it! 等一下!
Hold it! I’m not ready! 等一下! 我还没准备好!
色拉英语文本42(9-2)way cool
情景对话,
I don’t care what anyone else thinks,我不介意别人如何看我.
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
Whoa! What’s that? 啊! 那是什么?
What happened to her? 她怎么啦? 她怎么啦?
They don’t bother me at all! 他们根本不能影响我!
I don’t care what they think,我不介意他们说什么.
They don’t bother me at all,他们不能影响我.
单词:
Care 介意/ think 想,认为./ look 看起来/ know 知道/ say 说/
要点:
I don’t care …我不介意…
I don’t care what anyone else thinks,我不介意别人如何看我.
I don’t care what you think,我不介意你怎么想.
I don’t care how much it costs,我不介意那要花多少钱.
I don’t care how far it is,我不介意那有多远.
I know ….我知道…….
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
I know I’m right,我知道我是对的.
I know the show stars at 9 o’clock,我知道演出在9点开始.
I know he is your brother,我知道他是你的哥哥.
I look…,我看起来….
I know I look cool! 我认为我看起来很酷!
I look terrible in this dress! 我穿这件衣服很难看.
I look like my father,我看起来像我父亲.
When I wear glasses,I look much older,戴眼镜的时候,我看起来很老.
What happened to her? 她怎么啦?
They don’t bother me at all! 他们根本不能影响我!
Cool 好极了,棒极了!
You look cool in that new dress1 你穿这件新衣服棒极了!
At all 根本
I don’t like fish at all,我根本不喜欢吃鱼.
She doesn’t speak Chinese at all,她根本不会说中文.
Care 介意/ think 想,认为/ look 看起来/ cool 好极了,棒极了/ at all 根本
Lesson 43 (09-3) art gallery 画廊
情景对话:
Hey,this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,这个展览听起来很有趣.
I want to see it ! 我想看一看.
Hmmm,唔.
What’s that? 那是什么? Or that? 那个呢?
And what about THAT? 那个呢?
I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一点都不明白他们要表达什么?
What,for instance is THAT thing? 比如,那是什么?
Easy! 简单!
What? 什么?
Oh! Did you say ‘easy’? 你说’简单’?
Okay,what’s that supposed to be? 好,那是什么?
Um,it’s a box! 嗯… 那是个盒子!
a…,a box? 盒子?
Yeah! What did you think it was? 是啊! 你认为它是什么?
单词:
Sound 听起来/ idea 想法/ mean 意思/
要点:
Sounds … 听起来….
Hey,this exhibition sounds really interesting! 嘿,这个展览听起来很有趣!
Swimming sounds fun! Let’s go! 游泳听上去很有趣! 我们去吧!
And what about that? 那个呢?
I really have no idea ….我一点都不知道….
I really have no idea what these are supposed to mean! 我一点都不明白他们要表达什么?
I really have no idea where the No.1 Department Store is,我一点都不
知道市百一店在哪里.
Okay,what’s that supposed to be? 好,那是什么?
….do you think ….? 你认为…?
What did you think it was? 你认为它是什么?
Who do you think that young man is? 你认为那个年轻人是谁?
Suppose 推测,假设,认为
What do you suppose we should do now? 你认为我们现在该怎么办?
I suppose we should leave now,我想我们现在该走了.
For instance 例如/
There are many things to see in Shanghai,for instance,Yu Garden,上海有很多可以参观的地方,比如,豫园.
Sound 听起来/ idea 想法/ mean 意思/ suppose 推测,假设,认为/ for instance 例如/ what’s that? 那是什么?
Lesoon 44 (09-4) meteor shower 流星雨
情景对话:
What’s in the news today? 今天有什么新闻?
Well,the paper says 报纸说
A meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd,6月3号将有流星雨撞地球.
A meteor? 流星?
On June 3rd? wow! 6月3号? 喔!
Excuse me,sir,对不起,先生.
But… what is the date today? 但…今天是几号?
Hmm,this is must be June,唔,今天一定是6月
June? June what? 6月几号?
Let me see,让我看看.
Today is the …the third,今天是….3号.
The meteor!!流星!
Here it comes !!! 流星来了!
The meteor? 流星?
单词:
News 新闻/ paper 报纸/ meteor 流星/ date 日期,日子/ June 六月/
要点:
What’s in the news today? 今天有什么新闻?
Well,the paper says a meteor is going to strike the Earth on June 3rd,报纸说6月3号将有流星撞地球.
Excuse me,but …,对不起,….
Excuse me,sir,but what is the date today? 对不起,先生,但…今天是几号?
Excuse me,but you are in my way,对不起,你挡住我的路了.
Excuse me,but can you tell me what time it is now? 对不起,能告诉我现在几点了吗?
What’s the date? 今天几月几号? It’s …今天是…
What’s the date? 今天几月几号? It’s June 1st,今天是6月1日.
What’s the date today? It’s May 22nd,今天是5月22日.
It must be … 一定是…
Hmm,this must be June,唔,今天一定是6月.
It must be this building over there,一定是这边这幛大楼.
Let’s … 让我们…
Let’s go to the cinema together! 让我们一起去看电影吧!
Here is comes! 它来了!
I’m waiting for the bus,Oh,here it comes now! 我正在等公共汽车,噢,它来了.
News 新闻/ paper 报纸/ meteor 流星/ let’s 让我们…/ here it comes! 它来了!
Lesson 45 (09-5)I don’t know you could fly
情景对话:
I swear,it’s true! 我发誓,这个故事是真的!
I saw it with my own eyes! 我新眼看到的.
I don’t believe it,我才不相信!
You’ve got to be kidding! 你一定是在开玩笑!
Excuse me,对不起! Could you hold it down a little? 你能小声点吗?
I can’t read! 我不能看书了!
What? You can’t read? 什么? 你不能看书了?
You ought to be ashamed! 你该感到羞愧!
I could read when I was five! 我5岁就能看书了!
Hahaha! You are go funny! 哈哈哈! 你真有意思!
I don’t know you could fly! 我可从来不知道,你还会飞!
单词:
True 真的/ eye 眼睛/ read 读(书)/ believe 相信/ fly 飞/
要点:
I saw it with my own eyes! 我亲眼看到的!
I don’t believe it! 我才不相信!
Could you …? 你能…?
Excuse me,could you hold it down a little? 对不起,你能小声一点吗?
Could you help me? 你能帮我吗?
Could you show me the way to the Park Hotel? 能告诉我去和平饭店的路吗?
Could you tell me what time it is now? 能告诉我现在几点吗?
I can’t … 我不会…,我不能…
I can’t read! 我不能看书了!
I can’t swim,我不会游泳.
I can’t hear what you are saying,我不能听见你说什么?
I can’t believe it! 我不相信!
You ought to … 你应该….
You ought to ashamed! 你该感到羞愧!
You ought to get a haircut! 你应该去理发!
You ought to the subway,你该坐地铁.
You are so funny! 你真有意思!
I swear … 我发誓…
I swear it’s true! 我发誓这是真的!
You’ve got to be kidding,你一定是在开玩笑.
You’ve got to be kidding,That can’t be true,你一定是在开玩笑,那不可能是真的.
Hold …down 压制….
Please hold your voice down,你能不能安静些.
True 真的/ eye 眼睛/ believe 相信/ I swear…我发誓…/ you’ve got to be kidding,你一定是在开玩笑,/ hold …down 压制….
色拉英语乐园文本46(10-1)
一、情景对话
hello! What can I do for you? 你好! 我能为你做些什么?
I’m afraid I have to return this,恐怕我要退货。
What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你对菜单或时间控制有问题吗?
I’m not satisfied with this thing,我对这玩意不满意。
I want a refund,我要退钱。
How about exchanging it for something else? 换成其他东西如何?
Let’s see what we have …,让我们看看还有什么。。。
Look,I just want my money back,我只想要回我的钱。
Wait a minute! 等一下!
How about this one? 这个如何?
This one? this one? 这个? 这个呢?
Or this? 或者这个?
Hey,no problem,no problem! 嘿,没什么,没问题!
Forget it! 算了吧!
I thought he wanted something for killing flies,我原以为他需要一个杀苍蝇的东西。
单词:
Return 归还/ menu 菜单/ satisfied 满意的/ refund 退款/ exchange 换,调换,交换/
要点:
I’m afraid… 我恐怕。。。
I’m afraid you’ve made a mistake,我恐怕你犯了个错误。
Have a problem with ….在…方面有问题
Are you having problems with the menu? The timing? 你对菜单或时间控制有问题吗?
Be satisfied with …对…表示满意
I’m not satisfied with this thing,我对这玩意不满意.
How about exchanging it for something else? 换成其他东西如何?
Look,I just want my money back,我只想要回我的钱.
How about this one? 这个如何?
What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么?
I want a refund,我要求退款.
The radio I bought here doesn’t work,I want a refund,我在这儿买的收音机不响了,我要求退还货款.
I thought…我原以为…
I thought you were in Nanjing,我原以为你在南京.
Lesson 47 (10-2) a great idea
情景对话
Here I am,stuck on a desert island,我被困在这个荒凉的小岛.
How can I contact v,接触,联系my friends? 怎么和我的朋友联系呢?
There’s no telephone,no email,no fax machine… 没有电话,没有电子邮件,没有传真机….
That’s it! 对了!
I can write a note! 我可以写信!
Dear Everyone,I miss you all! 亲爱的朋友,我很想念你们!
Please come and save me! 快来救救我吧!
Your good friend,Mr.G,你们的好朋友,Mr.G.
Wait a minute! 等一下!
How can I send it? 我该怎么把信寄出去呢?
There’s no post office! 没有邮局!
There’s no mailman,没有邮递员!
Aha! I have an idea! 啊! 我有主意了啊!
Huh? 啊?
单词:
Desert 荒凉的/ contact 联系,与…接触/ fax machine 传真机/ mailman 邮递员/
要点:
Be stuck 被困住
Here I am,stuck on a desert island,我被困在这个荒凉的小岛.
Help! I’m stuck in the mud,救命啊! 我陷进泥里不能动了!
How can I …? 我如何才能….?
How can I contact my friends? 怎么和我的朋友联系呢?
How can I get to the nearest post office? 我怎么去最近的邮局?
How can I book a ticket? 我怎么才能订到票?
That’s it! I can write a note! 对了! 我可以写信!
Please come and save me! 快来救救我吧!
There is no… 没有…
There’s no post office! There’s no mailman! 没有邮局! 没有邮递员!
There is no food left in the refrigerator,冰箱里已经没有吃的了.
Wait a minute! 等一下!
I have an idea! 我有主意了!
That’s it! 对了!/ 就这样!
Lesson 48 (10-3) say cheese
情景对话
Sorry,but you look a little too serious! 对不起,但是你看上去太严肃了!
What should I do? 我该怎么做?
Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?
Ok,ok,我知道了,我知道了.
Let’s try again! 让我们再试试!
Could you please try to be a little more relaxed? 你能不能更放松一点?
All right,all right,I’ll do my best,好的,好的,我尽力.
How is this? 是这样吗?
Oh,forget it! 哦,算了!
Just pose any way you like,就用你喜欢的姿势吧.
All right,好吧!
What are you doing? 你干吗啊?
This is my favorite pose! 这可是我最喜欢的姿势啊!
单词:Smile 微笑/ try 尝试/ forget 忘记/ relaxed 放松的/ pose 姿势/
要点:
Sorry,but you look a little too serious! 对不起,但是你看上去太严肃了!
What should I do? 我该怎么做?
Could you possibly…? 你能不能…?
Could you possibly smile? 你能不能微笑一下?
Could you possibly come to the 10:00 meeting? 你能不能来参加10点的会议?
Could you possibly work faster? 你能不能干得快些?
Could you possibly tell me the way to the Grand Theatre? 你能不能告诉我去大剧院落的路?
Let’s try again! 让我们再试试!
Could you please try to be a little more relaxed? 你能不能更放松一点?
Just…,就…; 只要….
Just pose any way you like,就用你喜欢的姿势吧.
Just do what you like! 就做你喜欢做的事!
Just tell me the truth,就告诉我真相吧!
Just answer my question! 只要回答我的问题!
Do my best 尽力
I’ll do my best to be there on time,我会尽力准时到那里.
Now what? 现在如何?
I’ve done what you said,Now what? 我已按你说的做了,现在如何?
Forget it! 算了,别管它!
Forget it! It’s not important,算了! 这不重要.
Smile 微笑/ try 尝试/ forget 忘记/ do my best 尽力/ now what? 现在如何? / forget it! 算了,别管它!
Lesson 49 (10-4) my first operation
情景对话
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You’re not worried,are you? 你不是在担心吧?
Will it hurt? 会受伤吗?
I’m very sensitive to pain,我对疼痛十分敏感的!
Don’t worry! 别但心!
Everything will be just fine,一切都会好的.
Hold it! Wait a second! 等一下! 等一下!
I’m so nervous! 我好紧张!
This is my first operation! 这是我第一次动手术!
Calm down,calm down,冷静,冷静.
Trust me,I know exactly how you feel,相信我,我完全理解你的感受.
This is my first operation,too,这也是我第一次做手术.
单词:
Worry 担心/ hurt 受伤/ pain 疼痛/ fine 好的/ nervous 紧张的/
要点:
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You’re not worried,are you? 你不是在担心吧?
I’m sensitive to …我对…敏感.
I’m very sensitive to pain! 我对疼痛十分敏感的!
I’m sensitive t noise,我对噪音敏感.
I’m sensitive to heat,我对热十分敏感.
Don’t worry! 别担心!
Don’t worry! Everything will be just fine,别担心! 一切都会好的.
Don’t worry! It’s nothing! 别担心! 这没什么!
Don’t worry! Relax! Take it easy! 别担心! 放松些!
I’m so nervous! 我好紧张!
Trust me,相信我.
Trust me,I know exactly how you feel,相信我,我完全理解你的感受.
Trust me,I know what I’m talking about,相信我,我知道我在说什么!
Trust me,I won’t let you down,相信我,我不让你失望的.
Trust me,I know the way,相信我,我认识路.
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
What’s on your mind? You seem nervous,你在想什么? 你看起来很紧张.
Calm down! 冷静些!
Calm down! Everything will be ok! 冷静些! 一切都会好的!
Wait a second! 等一下!
Wait a second! I hear the phone ringing,等一下! 我听到电话铃响了.
Wait a second! I hear the boss coming! 等一下! 我听到老板来了!
Hurt 受伤/ pain 疼痛/ nervous 紧张的/ what’s on your mind? 你在想什么?/ calm down! 冷静些!/ wait a second! 等一下!
Lesson 50 (10-5) go fishing
情景对话
I love fishing! 我喜欢钓鱼!
It’s great fun,这是个很有意思的活动.
Even if you don’t catch a fish for hours,虽然我总是连着好几个小时都没有什么收获.
That doesn’t bother me,though,可是我并不为这事情而不高兴.
Not everyone can catch a fish every time,因为不是每个人每次都能钓到鱼.
My friends often tell me…我的朋友常对我说….
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What do you know? 你知道什么?
You’ve never caught a fish! 你从来没有钓到什么鱼!
What?!! 什么?!!
I caught one! 我钓到了!
This time I caught a BIG one! 这次我钓到一条大鱼!
Look! What luck! 看! 我真幸运!
Actually,I don’t care for fishing,事实上我并不在乎钓鱼.
I just want to be alone on a boat,我更喜欢一个人坐在船上.
单词:
Catch 抓/ fish 鱼/ hour 小时/ big 大的/ luck 运气/
要点:
I love … 我喜欢….
I love fishing! 我喜欢钓鱼!
I love shopping,我喜欢购物.
I love travelling,我喜欢旅游.
That doesn’t bother me,though,可是我并不为这事情而不高兴.
Not everyone….不是每个人….
Not everyone can catch a fish every time,不是每个人每次都能钓到鱼.
Not everyone likes German food,不是每个人都喜欢德国菜.
Not everyone agrees on this,不是每个人都同意这一点.
This time I caught a BIG one! 这次我钓到一条大鱼.
Actually,I don’t care for … 事实上,我不在乎/ 不喜欢…..
Actually,I don’t care for coffee,事实上,我不喜欢咖啡.
Actually,I don’t care for jazz,事实上,我不喜欢爵士乐.
Shut up! 闭嘴!
You’re too noisy,闭嘴! 你太吵了.
What? 什么?
What? You got a promotion?! 什么? 你得到了晋升?!
What luck! 多幸运!
What luck! I won the first prize! 多幸运! 我得了第一名.
Catch 抓/ fish 鱼/ hour 小时/ shut up! 闭嘴! /what?! 什么?! / what luck! 多幸运!
lesson 51 (11-1) any thing cheaper
情景对话:
hello,what can I do for you? 你好,我能帮你点什么?
Hi,I’d like to send an international letter,你好,我想寄信到国外去。
Airmail,or standard mail? 你要寄航空信还是平信?
Which is cheaper? 哪个便宜些呢?
Standard mail is cheaper,平信便宜,but it’s also slower,但慢些。
I’m not in a hurry,我想我不需要赶时间。
Do you have anything cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?
This is cheaper…..这个便宜些。。。。but it’s not very safe! 但是不太安全!
Hmmm…do you have anything even cheaper? 啊。。。我还想知道有没有更便宜的办法?
Even cheaper?!! 还要便宜?!!
How about this? 这个怎么样?
单词:
Send 送,寄/ letter 信件/ cheap 便宜的/ safe 安全的/ slow 慢的/
Hello,what can I do for you? 你好,我能帮你点什么?
I’d like to ….我想。。。。
I’d like to send an international letter,我想寄封信到国外去。
I’d like to buy a pair of shoes,我想买双鞋。
I’d like to take a rest,我想休息一下。
Airmail,or standard mail? 你要寄透亮信还是平信?
Which is cheaper? 哪个便宜些呢?
Do you have …? 你有没有。。。?
Do you have anything cheaper? 还有更便宜的吗?
Do you have anything in my size? 你有没有什么合我尺码的东西?
Do you have anything in a different color? 你有没有其他颜色的东西?
This is …,but …,这个…,但是….
This is cheaper…,But not very safe! 这个便宜些…但是不太安全!
This is beautiful,but expensive,这个很漂亮,但是很贵.
This is quick,but dangerous,这个很快,但是很危险.
This is dangerous,but exciting,这个危险,但是很刺激.
I’m not in a hurry,我不赶时间.
Which is…? 哪个更….?
Which is better? 哪个更好?
How about this? 这个如何?
Send 送,寄/ letter 信件/ cheap 便宜的/ I’m not in a hurry,我不赶快时间./ which is …? 哪个更…? / how about this? 这个如何?
lesson 52(11-2)
情景对话:
Cool! 酷! Our new home is so modern! 我们的新家多现代啊!
I’ve never seen such a clean place before! 我从没见过哪个地方像这里一样整洁!
Look! 看啊!
Stay calm,冷静些.
Let me have a look,让我看看.
Maybe it’s some sort of sculpture,这也许是个雕塑什么的?
Careful! Watch out! 小心! 小心啊!
Don’t worry,I’ll be careful! 别担心,我会小心的!
I think we’re in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我们惹大麻烦了!
单词:
Modern 现代的/ clean 干净的/ place 地方/ trouble 麻烦/
Our new home is so modern! 我们的新家多现代啊!
I’ve never seen … 我从没见过…
I’ve never seen a clean place before! 我从没见过哪个地方像这赶时里一样整洁!
I’ve never seen such a terrible film! 我从没见过如些恐怖的电影!
I’ve never seen such a lovely baby! 我从没见过如些可爱的婴儿!
Let me ….让我…
Let me have a look,让我看看.
Let me think for a while! 让我考虑一下!
Let me show you around the city! 让我带你参观一下这个城市!
Maybe it’s some sort of sculpture,这也许是个雕塑什么的.
Don’t worry,I’ll be careful! 别担心,我会小心的!
I think… 我想…
I think we’re in REALLY BIG TROUBLE! 我想我们惹大麻烦了!
I think you are right,我想你是对的.
I think your dog is really cute,我觉得你的狗真可爱!
Stay calm 冷静.
Stay calm,Don’t be so excited,冷静一点,不要如此兴奋.
Watch out! 小心!
Watch out! This traffic is dangerous! 小心! 马路上很危险!
Don’t worry! 别担心!
Don’t worry! I’ll be ok! 别担心! 我没事!
New 新的/ modern 现代的/ clean 干净的/ stay calm,冷静./ watch out! 小心! / Don’t worry! 别担心!
Lesson 53 (11-3) I can’t sleep
情景对话:
Doctor,医生.
I’m suffering from a terrible case of insomnia,我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦.
No matter what I do,I can’t get a good night’s rest,不论我做什么,我整夜休息不好.
I’ve already tried all sorts of sleeping pills,我已经试过各种安眠药了.
I’ve attempted counting sheep,我也尝试过数羊.
473…474…475…473..474…475…
I’ve attended university lectures on sleep,我参加过大学中关于睡眠的讲座.
I’ve had a go at yoga,尝试过瑜伽.
I’ve given Tai Chi a shot,还尝试过太极拳.
Nothing works! 可是都没有什么效果!
I really don’t know what to do,我真的不知道该怎么办.
I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
All I want to do is get some sleep,that’s all,我只想能睡个好觉,只想这样而已.
That’s way I’ve come to see you today,这就是我今天来找你的原因.
单词:
Terrible 可怕的,糟糕的/ rest 休息./ pill 药片/ sheep 绵羊/ work 起作用/
I’m suffering from a terrible case of insomnia,我整夜的失眠,非常痛苦.
No matter what I do,…无论我做什么,我…
No matter what I do,I can’t get a good night’s rest,不论我做什么,我整夜休息不好.
I’ve already…我已经…
I’ve already tried all sorts of sleeping pills,我已经试过各种安眠药了.
I’ve attempted counting sheep,我也尝试过数羊.
I’ve attended university lectures on sleep,我参加过大学中关于睡眠的讲座.
That’s why….那就是…的原因.
That’s why I’ve come to see you today,这就是我今天来找你的原因.
Have a go at… 尝试….
Give …a shot 尝试
I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
Terrible 可怕的,糟糕的/ rest 休息/ pill 药片/ have a go at… 尝试… / give,.a shot尝试…./ I’m at the end of my rope,我真的不知道该怎么办.
Lesson 54 (11-4) How sweet of you
情景对话,
Hello,they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
For me? 给我的吗?
For you! 给你的.
Why? How sweet of you!… 为什么? 你说话真甜!….
Thank you! 谢谢
It’s noting at all,这没什么.
Just a little token of my admiration,我只不过表示我的钦佩.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special,没什么特别的.
I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you,我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
You know,I think you’re the prettiest thing in these fields.你知道吗,我想你是这个旷野上最漂亮的!
Oh,you flatter me! 哦,你太过奖了!
Say,I was wondering,我在想.
If you’re free tonight,如果你今晚有空,
How about having dinner together? 一起吃晚饭怎么样?
No thanks,I’m not hungry,不谢谢,我不饿.
I just ate,我刚吃过.
单词:
Beautiful 美丽的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ flower 花朵/ free 空闲的/
Hello,they’re beautiful! 嗨,真美!
How …of you,你真….
How sweet of you! 你说话真甜!
How thoughtful of you,你想的真周到.
What’s the occasion? 为什么?
Nothing special,没什么特别的.
Noting special,I just saw those flowers and they reminded me of you,没什么特别的,我只是看见那些花,它们让我想到你.
How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样? Nothing special,没什么特别的.
How was the film? 那部电影怎么样? Nothing special,没什么特别的.
If you’re free,how about… 如果你有空,….如何?
If you’re free tonight,how about having dinner together? 如果你今晚有空,一起吃晚饭来张口怎么样?
If you’re free,how about going to the park? 如果你有空,去公园玩玩如何?
If you’re free,how about watching a movie? 如果你有空,去看场电影如何?
It’s nothing at all,just a little token of my admiration,这没什么,我只不过表示我的钦佩.
You flatter me,你太过奖了.
Remind …of … 让…想到….
Those building along the Bund remind me of those in Europe,外滩的建筑让我想到了欧洲的建筑物.
Beautiful 美丽的,漂亮的/ sweet 甜美的/ pretty 漂亮的/ you flatter me,你太过奖了./ remind,.of … 让… 想到…/
Lesson 55 (11-5) where’s my watch
情景对话,
Hey,how are things going? 嘿,伙计,感觉怎么样?
Terrific,thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了,多亏了医生.
Thanks? What do you mean? 感谢? 什么意思?
You’re lucky,he’s so absent-minded! 你真幸运,他是个很粗心大意的人!
Absent-minded? 粗心?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
Well,he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation,嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
What did you day? 你说什么?
He left a sponge inside you? 他把纱布留在你的肚子里了?
And he left his ring in my belly! 他还把戒指忘在我的肚子里呢!
No,不!
Say,has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ belly 肚子/
Thanks to… 多亏了…
Terrific,thanks to the doctor! 我感觉好极了,多亏了医生!
Thanks to the tour guide,we had a great trip,多亏了导游,我们旅途很愉快.
Thanks to the fine weather,the rice grew quickly,多亏了好天气,稻米和得很快.
Thanks to the rain,we had to stay inside all day,多亏了这场雨,我们在屋里待了一天.
What do you mean? you’re lucky – he’s so absent-minded! 什么意思? 你真幸运,他是个很粗心大意的人.
What are you ….? 你在…?
What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
What are you doing? 你在做什么?
What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
Well,he left a sponge inside me when he did my operation,嗯,他给我做手术时,就把纱布忘在我肚子里了.
When I was child,I liked to play with insects,当我是个孩子时,我很喜欢昆虫.
When I’m free,I’ll show you around Shanghai,当我有空时,我会带你参观上海的.
When I was watching TV,the phone rang,当我看电视时,电话响了.
Say,has anyone seen my watch? 你们谁看见我的手表了?
How are tings going? 感觉如何?
Long time no see,how are things going? 好久不见,感觉如何?
Terrific! 棒极了!
How are you? Terrific! 棒极了!
Lucky 幸运的/ operation 手术/ ring 戒指/ how are things going? 感觉如何? Terrific,棒极了!
lesson 56 (12-2) that’s why I come to see you
情景对话:
Hi,Doctor,I don’t feel so great,医生,我感觉不是很舒服。
Hmmm,you know,you don’t look well,哦,你看上去是不太好。
I think you need an immediate examination! 我想你必须立即接受检查。
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Tell me,are you taking any medicine? 告诉我,你吃了什么药吗?
No,没有。
Has anyone else looked at you before you came here? 到我这里之前你还请教过什么人吗?
Well,I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street,我找过街对面一家药店老板。
What? That quack? 什么! 那个江湖骗子?
He’s full of hot air! 他什么都不懂!
他什么都不懂!
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
He…he… he suggested I come see you! 他。。。他。。。他建议我来找你!
单词:Doctor 医生/ medicine 药/ store 商店/ street 街道,道路/
要点:
I feel …我感觉….
I don’t feel so great,我感觉不是很舒服.
I don’t feel well,我感觉不是很舒服.
I feel better now,我现在感觉好些了.
Why don’t you …? 你为什么不….?
Why don’t you lie down? 为什么不躺下呢?
Why don’t you take a taxi? 你为什么不坐出租车?
Why don’t we go out for a walk? 我们为什么不出去走走?
Well,I talked to the owner of the drug store across the street,我找过街对面一家药店老板.
What kind of useless advice did he give you? 他都给你出了什么馊主意?
Suggest ….建议….
He suggested I come to see you,他建议我来找你.
I suggest you wash your hands,我建议你洗一下手.
They suggested we stay in Shanghai for another two weeks,他们建议多们在上海再呆两星期.
Quack 江湖医生,冒充医生的
Don’t believe him,he is a quack,不要相信他,他是个庸医.
Hot air 空想,空话
Doctor 医生/ medicine 药/ store 商店/ quack 江湖医生,冒充医生的/ hot air 空想,空话
Lesson 57 (12-3) something different
情景对话,
Well,hello! 啊,您好!
Good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!
I’m sorry,I really messed up last time,对不起,上次我把事情搞砸了.
Oh,come on,哦,得了.
That wasn’t your fault! 那不是你的错!
Don’t worry,it won’t happen again,别担心,这事儿再也不会发生了.
Really? 真的?
How can he be so stupid? 真是够笨的!
Now,this is the latest imported model,这是最新版的进口货.
It’s very easy to use,这很好使.
All you need to do is set it somewhere,你所要做的就是把它放在那里.
Really? 真的?
单词:Mess 搅乱,弄糟./ fault 过错/ stupid 愚蠢的/ latest最新的/ imported 进口的/
要点:
I’m sorry,I really messed up last time,对不起,上次我把事情搞砸了.
That wasn’t your fault! 那不是你的错!
Sorry,I lost the game,对不起,我输了,It wasn’t your fault,那不是你的错.
Whose fault is this? 这是谁的错? Mine,I’m afraid,很抱歉,是我的错.
It won’t happen again,这事儿再也不会发生了.
Don’t worry,it won’t happen again,别担心,这事儿再也不会发生了.
What happened last night? 昨天发生了什么事?
Nobody knows what will happen later,没人知道还会发生什么.
Something must have happened to him,他一定出了什么事儿.
How can he be so stupid? 真是够笨的!
Now,this is the latest imported model,这是最新版的进口货.
All you need to do is …你所要做的就是….
All you need to do is set it somewhere,你所要做的就是把它放在那里.
All you need to do now is wait,你现在所要做的就是等.
All you need to do is press the button,你所要做的就是按一下钮.
All you need to do is give me a call,你所要做的就是给我打电话.
Good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!
Mess up 把…搞砸
This time you really messed up! 这次你真的把事情搞砸了!
It’s easy to use,这很好使.
Mess 搅乱,弄糟/ fault 过错/ stupid 愚蠢的/ good to see you again! 很高兴再次见到你!/ mess up 把…搞砸/ it’s easy to use,这很好使.
Lesson 58 (12-3) such a big tree
情景对话,
It’s dull living on a desert island,住在荒岛上十分单调.
Nothing ever happens,nothing ever changes,没有什么事情发生,没有什么时候改变.
Everything always looks the same,每天的景色都是一样的.
I remember once a bird flew by,我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.
Another time I found something interesting,后来我发现了一件有趣的事情.
Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你,给我这么有趣的礼物!
I was hoping it would grow quickly,我希望树能快些长大,And have lots of fruit,结许多果实.
I worked very hard! 我很勤劳地工作.
The plant grew into a tree,just as I hoped,正好我所盼望的,树长大了.
Yet… I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
单词:
Dull 无聊的/ happen 发生/ change 改变/ interesting 有趣的/ gift 礼物/
要点:
It’s dull living on a desert island,住在荒岛上十分的单调.
It’s hard work being a student! 做一个学生很辛苦!
It’s great living in China,住在中国很棒.
It’s wonderful spending time with you,和你在一起很好.
Everything always looks the same,每天的景色都是一样的.
I remember…我记得…
I remember once a bird flew by,我记得有一天天上飞过一只鸟.
I remember you’re a tour guide,我记得你是个导游.
I remember the time I visited the Great Wall,我记得我去过长城.
Another time I found something interesting,后来我发现一件有趣的事情.
Thank you for this wonderful gift! 谢谢你,给我么有趣的礼物.
I hope …我希望….
I was hoping it would grow quickly,and have lots of fruit,我希望树能快些长大,结许多果实.
I hope we can be friends,我希望能和你成为朋友.
I hope we can visit the Shanghai Museum tomorrow,我希望明天去上海博物馆.
Something interesting 有趣的事情
I worked very hard,我很勤劳地工作.
I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
Dull 无聊的/ happen 发生/ change 改变/ something interesting 有趣的事情/ I worked very hard,我很勤劳地工作/ I was still not happy,可我却仍很烦恼.
Lesson 59 (12-4) my teeth hurt
情景对话,
I’m going to have to pull this tooth,我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Are you sure? 你确定?
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually,yes,我想会的.
I don’t think I can take it,我想我受不了.
Can you give me something? 能给我想个办法吗?
Let’s see,让我想想.
Okay,how about this,好的,这个怎么样.
Try a few sips of this,喝点这个.
It’ll give you a lot more courage…它能给你勇气….
Good,Now,shall I start pulling that tooth? 好,现在我要开始拔了?
What? Get out of here! 什么? 滚出去!
I’m not afraid of you,or any other dentist! 我不怕你,还有别的牙医.
单词:
Pull 拉,拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ courage 勇气/ dentist 牙医/
要点:
I’m going to have to pull this tooth,我不得不把你的这颗牙拔掉.
Is it going to hurt? 会很疼吗?
Actually,yes,我想会的.
I don’t think…,我不认为…
I don’t think I can take it,我想我受不了.
I don’t think you can get there in half an hour,我认为你无法在半小时内到那里.
I don’t think they’re right,我认为你是错的.
I don’t think it’s an interesting place,我认为这不是个有趣的地方.
Try a few sips of this,It’ll give you a lot more courage…喝点这个,它能给你勇气…
I’m not afraid of ….我不害怕…
I’m not afraid of you,or any other dentist! 我不怕你,还有别的牙医!
I’m not afraid of anything,我不害怕任何东西.
I’m not afraid of traveling alone,我不害怕独自旅游.
I’m not afraid of getting lost in Shanghai,我不害怕在上海迷路.
Take 忍受,容忍
I can’t take it any more,我再也忍受不了了.
I can’t take this noise! 我受不了噪音!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
Get out of here! You are bothering me! 滚出去! 你妨碍到我了!
Pull 拉,拔/ tooth 牙齿/ hurt 疼痛/ take 忍受,容忍/ get out of here! 滚出去.
Lesson 60 (12-5) smart doggy
情景对话,
This is my pet dog,Spot,这是我的宠物斯伯特.
He’s two,它已经两岁了.
I just love him,我很喜欢它.
He’s so funny and cute! 它是个很可爱很有趣的家伙.
And get this he can play chess! 最神奇的是它会下棋!
We play together every chance we get,我们一有机会就一起玩.
He’s the smartest dog in the world,它是世界上最聪明的小狗.
But sometimes he can be naughty,可是有时候也很调皮.
Everything changed after I got a new computer,可是自从我买了电脑以后,这些都改变了.
I think I liked the old Spot better,我比较喜欢以前的斯伯特.
单词:
Pet 宠物/ dog 狗/ funny 有趣的/ cute 可爱的/ smart 聪明的/
要点:
He’s so funny and cute! 它是个很可爱很有趣的家伙.
He can… 他会…
And get this – he can play chess! 最神奇的是它是下棋!
She can play the piano,她会弹钢琴.
Every change… get 一有机会….
We play together every chance we get,我们一有机会就一起玩.
We travel every chance we get,我们一有机会就去旅行.
The …in the world! 世界上最….
He’s the smartest dog in the world! 它是世界上最聪明的狗!
But sometimes he can be naughty,可是有时候也很调皮.
Everything changed after I got a new computer,可是自从我买了电脑以后,这些都改变了.
Get 懂得
I don’t get it,why did he do that? 我不明白,他为什么要做那事?
Care abut 关心
He doesn’t care about money,他一点都不关心钱.
Lesson 61 (13-1) Room for two
情景对话,
Good evening,sir.晚上好,先生。
Good evening,晚上好。
I’d like a room,please,我想要一间房间。
A room for one,sir? 您一个人住吗?
Actually,a room for two,to be exact,不确切的说还有我的朋友。
I’m terribly sorry,很抱歉。
But all of our double rooms are taken,我们的双人房已经住满了。
How about a single room with an extra bed? 一个单人房,再加一个床铺怎么样?
That’s fine,but I don’t need the extra bed,好啊,我要一个单人间,床铺就不要加了。
Sir,for your comfort,为了您和您和朋友睡得舒服,
I suggest the extra bed,我还是建议您加一个床铺。
I’m sure one will be enough,我想一张床就够了。
Very well,好吧。
How many nights,sir? 要住多久,先生?
Just one,就一晚。
All right! 好的!
Would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要给您的朋友留个口信吗?
That’s not necessary,he’s right here,不用了,他已经在这儿了。
单词:
Room 房间/ extra 额外的/ bed 床/ comfort 舒适/ message 口信,消息/
要点:
I’d like …,我想。。。。
I’d like a room,please,我想要一间房间。
I’d like to have a cup of coffee,我想要杯咖啡。
I’d like to visit the Jinmao Building,我想参观金贸大厦。
I’m terribly sorry,but … 很抱歉,但。。。
I’m terribly sorry,but all of our double rooms are taken,很抱歉,但我们的双人房已经住满了。
I’m terribly sorry,but the tickets are all sold out,很抱歉,但票已售完。
I’m terribly sorry,but there’re no rooms available,很抱歉,但没有空房间了。
How about a single room with an extra bed? 一个单人房,再加一个床辅怎么样?
Sir,for your comfort,I suggest the extra bed,为了您和您的朋友睡得舒服,我还是建议您加一个床铺。
….leave a message 留口信
would you like to leave a message for your friend when he arrives? 要给您的朋友留个口信吗?
Can I leave a message for him? 我能不能给他留个口信?
That’s not necessary,不用了。
Good evening ! 晚上好!/ a double room 双人房/ for your comfort,…为了您的舒适,….
For your comfort,I suggest you have a double room,为了您的舒适,我建议您要一个双人房.
Room 房间/ extra 额外的/ bed 床/ good evening! 晚上好!/ a double room 双人房/ for your comfort,…为了您的舒适,….
Lesson 62 (13-2) it’s not fair
情景对话:
Oh,forget it! 哦,真倒霉!
Just look at them…看看他们….
What freedom! 多自由啊!
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
Every day it’s the same old thing,每天都是我干这么多家务.
Cooking,doing the laundry,washing the dishes…先是烧饭,再是洗衣服,接着是洗碟子.
And after all that,I have to clean up this living room! 这些完了还要整理客厅!
It’s just not fair! 这不公平!
I’ve had it1 我受够了!
You’re right,Dear,是的是的,亲爱的.
Yes,enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
You need a change,你需要一些改变.
You really think so? 你真的这么认为?
Wonderful! 太好了!
What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎么改,你有什么建议?
How about this,first clean up the living room,你可以先整理房间.
Then do the cooking,the laundry,and the dishes! 再烧饭,洗衣服,最后洗碟子.
Okay,now you can get back to work.好吧,现在你回去做家务吧.
OUCH! What was that for? 嘿! 你这是干什么?
单词:
Freedom 自由/ cook 烹调/ wash 洗/ dish 碟子/ change 改变/
要点:
Just look at them …,看看他们…多自由啊!
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
You need….你需要…
You need a change,你需要一些改变.
You need a good rest,你需要好好休息.
You need a long holiday,你需要一个长假.
What kind of ….? 什么样的…?
What kind of change do you have in mind? 怎么改,你有什么建议?
What kind of place do you want to visit? 你想参观什么样的地方?
What kind of computer do you have? 你有什么样的电脑?
Okay,now you can get back to work,好吧,现在你回去做家务吧.
What was that for? 你这是干什么?
I’m fed up! 我受够了!
I’m fed up with this terrible weather! 我受够这鬼天气了!
I’ve had it ! 我受够了!
Enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
Cook 烹调/ wash 洗/ dish 碟子/ I’m fed up! 我受够了!/ I’ve had it! 我受够了!/ enough is enough! 够了! 我受够了!
Lesson 63 (13-3) do you hear it
情景对话,
Shh! 嘘
What’s that? …Do you hear it? 那是什么?…你听见了吗?
Sorry I don’t hear anything.对不起,我什么也没听见.
No really! Listen! There! 噢,真的有声音! 你听! 在那里.
There it is again,又有声音了!
Hear it?听见吗?
You’re crazy! 你一定是疯!
I don’t hear anything! 我什么也没听到!
Don’t move! 不要动!
Hey! What are you doing? 嘿! 你在干什么?
Watch it!! 小心点!!
Relax it’s gone now! 放会 它现在已经飞走了!
Hey…! I can still hear that sound! 嘿…我还是能听到那个声音!
Wait I think I hear it too,等一下,我想我也听到了
Yes… I can hear it now! 是的….我现在能听到了!
It’s sounds like….like 听上去像…像…
It sounds like the breathing of a large beast! 听上去像一只巨大的野兽的呼吸声!
单词:Hear 听到,听见/ listen 听/ move 动/ watch 看,观察/ relax 放松/
要点:
Do you …? 你…?
Do you hear it? 你听见了吗?
Do you see that? 你看到了吗?
Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
Sorry,I don’t hear anything,对不起,我什么也没有听见.
You’re crazy! I don’t hear anything! 你一定是疯了! 我什么也没听到!
Don’t ….! 别….!
Don’t move! 不要动!
Don’t talk in class! 别在上课时说话!
It sounds like ….听起来….
It sounds like the breathing of a large beast!!! 听上去像一只巨大的野兽的呼吸声!!!
It sounds like an interesting story,听起来是个有趣的故事.
It sounds like the crying of a baby,听起来像小孩的哭泣声.
You’re crazy! 你一定是疯了!
Watch it! 小心点!
Relax! 放松!
Listen 听/ move 动/ watch 看,观察/ you’re crazy! 你一定是疯了!/ watch it! 小心点/ relax! 放松!
Lesson 64 (13-4) look at our home
情景对话,
Okay listen carefully 好了听清楚
I have something very important to explain to you,我有些重要的事要告诉你.
This is the refrigerator 这是电冰箱
It keeps your food cold 它是冷冻食品
And this is the computer 这是电脑
You can use it to surf the web 你可以用它上网
Or to chat with your friends on-line,或者和你的朋友们在线聊天.
Here is the television 这是电视机
If you’re bored you can watch it,如果你感到无聊,你可以看电视.
But not too long okay? 但别看太久,知道吗?
And this is the remote 这是遥控器
This is the microwave 这是微波炉
Keep away! 别碰它!
It’s too dangerous! 太危险了!
And here are the manuals for all of the appliances,好了! 这是所有这些电器的使用手册
All right if you have any problems be sure to call me,如果你有问题的话,及时给我打电话.
I’ll miss you! 我会想你的!
Taje care! Good-bye! 保重! 再见!
单词:
Important 重要的/ food 食物/ computer 计算机/ television 电视/
要点:
I have something important to explain to you,我有些重要的事要告诉你.
I have something interesting to tell you,我有些有趣的事要告诉你.
I have something urgent to tell you,我有些紧急的事要告诉你.
I have something beautiful to show you,我有些好看的东西给你.
It keeps our food cold,它冷冻食品.
It keeps me warm,它使我暖和.
It keeps me happy,它使我高兴.
It keeps the coffee hot,它保持咖啡的温度.
You can use it to surf the web,or to chat with your friends on-line,你可以用它上网或着和你的朋友们在线聊天.
And here are the manuals for all of the appliances,这是所有这些电器的使用手册.
If you have any problems,… 如果你有问题的话,….
All right,if you have any problems,be sure to call me,如果你有问题的话,及时给我打电话.
If you have any problems,just ask me,如果你有问题的话,就来问我.
If you have any problems,please call the manager,如果你有问题的话,打电话给经理.
Keep away! 别碰它!
Take care! 保重!
I’ll miss you,我会想你的.
Important 重要的/ food 食物/ cold 冷的/ keep away! 别碰它!/ take care! 保重!/ I’ll miss you,我会想你的.
Lesson 65 (13-5) I don’t have many teeth left
情景对话:
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
I have such an awful toothache 我牙疼的要命
I couldn’t sleep a wink last night,昨天一整晚没合眼.
I’m sorry to hear that,我很抱歉听到这个消息.
Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙医吗?
Yeah I went this morning,是的,今天早上去过了.
What did he say? 他怎么说?
He said he wants to remove it,他说恐怕要拔掉它.
That’s too bad,那太糟糕了
When are you going to have it pulled? 你准备什么时候去拔?
I’m not going to have it pulled,我不打算去拔.
What? 什么?
I’d take his advice if I were you,如果我是你,我会听他的意见.
But I’ve already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已经拔掉很多牙了!
单词:
Awful 可怕的/ toothache 牙痛/ remove 去掉,除掉/ pull 拔/ take one’s advice 采纳(某人的)建议./
要点:
Have you seen a dentist? 你有去看牙医吗?
When are you going to have it pulled? 你准备什么时候去拔?
I’m not going to … 我不打算….
I’m not going to have it pulled,我不打算去拔.
I’m not going to leave my hometown,我不打算离开家乡.
I’m not going to get married this year,我不打算今年结婚.
If I were you,… 如果我是你,….
I’d take his advice if I were you,如果我是你,我会听他的意见.
If I were you,I would take the job,如果我是你,我就接受那份工作.
If I were you,I wouldn’t lend money to strangers,如果我是你,就不把钱借给陌生人.
I’ve already… 我已经…
But I’ve already had too many teeth pulled! 但是我已经拔掉很多牙了!
I’ve already seen this film twice! 这部电影我已经看过两遍了!
I’ve already checked the bill twice! 我已经把帐单查过两遍了.
Couldn’t sleep a wink 没合过眼
The neighbors were having a party and we couldn’t sleep a wink last night,邻居举行晚会,吵得我们一夜都没合眼.
Have a tooth pulled 拔牙
I’m going to have a tooth pulled,我打算把那颗牙拔掉.
Awful 可怕的/ toothache 牙痛/ remove 去掉,除掉/ I’m sorry to hear that,我很抱歉听到这个消息./ that’s too bad,太糟糕了!/ have a tooth pulled,拔牙
lesson 66(13-5) museum surprise
情景对话:
Wow! Look at that dinosaur skeleton! 啊!看那个恐龙骨架!
Isn’t it incredible? 是不是令人难以置信?
I bet it’s taller than our house! 我打赌 它比我们家房子还高!
No way! 不可能!
Sure it is,just look! 肯定是的 看啊!
Quiet! 安静!
Hey who said that? 嘿 谁在说话?
I don’t know…,我不知道。。
Hey let me take a picture of you! 嗨 让我给你拍张照片吧!
Great idea! 好主意!
No photos allowed! 禁止照相!
单词:
Tall 高/ house 房子/ quiet 安静的/ picture 照片,图片/ photo 照片/
Wow,look at that dinosaur skeleton ! 啊,看那个恐龙骨架!
Isn’t it incredible? 是不是令人难以置信?
I bet… 我打赌。。。
I bet it’s taller than our house! 我打赌它比我们家房子还高!
I bet you will win the game,我打赌你会赢的。
I bet you will like Shanghai,我打赌你会喜欢上海的。
Sure it is,just look! 肯定是的,看啊!
Quiet! 安静!
Hey,who said that? 嘿,谁在说话?
Let me … 让我。。。
Let me take a picture of you! 嗨,让我给你拍张照吧!
Let me show you around Shanghai,让我带你参观上海。
Let me know if you have any problems,你有问题时让我知道。
No… allowed,禁止。。。。
No photos allowed! 禁止照相!
No smoking allowed,禁止吸烟。
No parking allowed,禁上停车。
No way,不可能。
Good idea,好主意。
Lesson 67 (14-2) hollow invitations
情景对话,
Hey! How about some baseball? 嘿!一起打棒球怎么样?
Baseball? Cool! 打棒球? 太棒了!
All right,let’s go! 好吧,我们走吧!
Okey! 好啊!
Wait a second! 等一下!
I just remembered,我刚刚想起来
I have to go to the dentist today.今天我约了牙医
The dentist? 牙医?
Yeah,sorry,是啊,对不起。
Okay what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今天晚我们改唱卡拉ok怎么样?
Karaoke? Yeah! 卡拉ok? 太好了!
Oh wait! 哦 慢着!
Tonight I have to go to my grandmother’s house,今晚我得去我奶奶家。
It’s her eightieth birthday,今天是我奶奶80岁生日。
Your…grandmother’s birthday? 你。。。奶奶的生日?
I’m sorry,对不起。
All right listen 好吧。
Forget tonight,不要想今晚的事了。
Let’s have a barbecue in the park this weekend okay? 这个周末我们去公园烧烤怎么样?
Sorry …,对不起。。。
I’m not free this weekend! 我周末没空!
Not free? 没空?
单词:
Baseball 棒球/ dentist 牙医/ karaoke 卡拉ok / have to (do) 不得不(做)/ barbecue 烤肉/
要点:
Hey! How about some baseball! 嘿! 一起打棒球怎么橛?
All right,let’s go! 好吧,我们走吧!
I just remembered….我刚刚想起来。。。。
I just remembered,I have to go to the dentist today,我刚刚想起来,我约了牙医。
I just remembered I have an appointment tonight,我刚刚想起今晚有个约会。
What do you say ….? 你觉得…怎么样?
Okay,what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今晚我们去唱卡拉ok 怎么样?
What do you say we go somewhere to relax this weekend? 你觉得我们周末找个地方放松一下如何?
… instead 代替,更换。。。
okay,what do you say tonight we do karaoke instead? 好了,你觉得今晚我们改唱卡拉ok怎么样?
We don’t have any coffee,Would you like tea instead? 我们没有咖啡了。改唱茶好吗?
Cool! 太棒了!
Wait a second! 等一下!
I’m not free,我没空。
Baseball 棒球/ dentist 牙医/ karaoke 卡拉ok/ cool! 太棒了!/ wait a second! 等一下! / I’m nor free,我没空。
Lesson 68 (14-3) TIME FOR PC GAMES
情景对话,
Wait a minute! 等一下!
What? Time for pc games? 什么?玩电脑游戏的时间到了?
Cool! I love pc games too,太棒了! 我也喜欢电脑游戏。
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
I’m going to look on the internet to find out the price of eggs on the world market,我要上网查查国际市场的鸡蛋价格。
But I don’t see any wires connecting you to the phone line,但是我没看见和电话线相连的电线 啊。
Haven’t you heard of ‘Wireless Lan’ 难道你没听说过‘天翼通’吗?
Uh…no,嗯。。。没有。
It’s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line,这是一种让人们不用通过电话线上网的新技术。
Man you are really out of it! 伙计 你已经落伍了!
Do me a favor,帮我个忙。
While you are looking at the world market would you check the price of …milk? 当你在浏览国际市场时,帮我查查。。。牛奶的价格好吗?
单词:
Pc games 电脑游戏/ connect 联系,连接/ technology 技术/ internet 网络,互联网/ market 市场/
要点:
Time for … ….的时间到了。
Time for pc games? 玩电脑游戏的时间到了?
It’s time for lunch,Let’s eat out today,吃午饭的时间到了。 今天我们出去吃吧。
I’m starving,Is it time for dinner? 我饿了。 吃晚饭的时间到了吗?
Cool! I love pc games,too,太棒了! 我也喜欢电脑游戏。
Haven’t you heard of ‘Wireless Lan’? 难道你没听说过‘天翼通’吗?
Haven’t you gotten up yet? It’s already two o’clock in the afternoon! 难道你还没起床吗?已经下午两点了!
Haven’t you seen that movie? It’s really popular now! 难道你没看过那部电影吗? 最近它很受欢迎!
Haven’t you finished that novel? It’s only 100 pages! 难道你还没读完那本小说吗? 那本书才100页!
It’s a new technology that lets people surf the internet without a phone line,这是一种能让人们不用通过电话线上网的新技术。
Wait a minute! 等一下!
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
Man,you are really out of it! 伙计,你已经落伍了!
Pc games 电脑游戏/ connect 联系,连接/ technology 技术/ wait a minute! 等一下!/ what are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?/ Man,you are really out of it! 伙计,你已
经落伍了!
Lesson 69 (14-4) A dangerous spray
情景对话:
Hey! Long time no see! 嘿!好久不见!
Wait! Today is your lucky day! 等一下!今天你走运了!
Really? 真的吗?
Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now,真的! 我们现在有很多新商品!
Yeah sure,是吗?
Our latest product is very powerful! 我们最新的商品威力很强!
Seeing is believing,,眼见为实!
Take a look! 看看吧!
Wow! Can…can I give it a try? 哇! 我能。。。能试试吗?
Sure! 当然!
Hey this is really terrific! 嘿,这真是太棒了!
I love it! How much is it? 我喜欢! 多少钱?
I thought he wanted to sell me something,我以为他要卖东西给我。
单词:
Today 今天/ day 日子/ latest 最近的,最新的/ product 产品/ sell 卖/
要点,
Today is your lucky day! 今天你走运了!
We have …,我们有。。。
Yeah! We have a lot of new merchandise now! 真的!我们现在有很多新产品。
We have plenty of time,我们现在有很多时间。
We have a lot of homework today,我们今天有很多作业。
Take a look! 看看吧!
Can I …? 我能。。。?
Wow! Can I give it a try? 哇!我能试试吗?
Can I have a look at it? 你能看一下吗?
Can I visit your new flat? 我能参观你的新房子吗?
Can I use your dictionary? 我能用你的字典吗?
Hey,this is really terrific! 嘿,这真是太棒了!
How much is it? 多少钱?
How much is this book? 这本书多少钱?
How much is this dress? 这条裙子多少钱?
How much is this pen? 这支钢笔多少钱?
Long time no see,好久不见。
Seeing is believing,眼见为实。
Wait! 等一下!
Today 今天/ day 日子/ latest 最近的,最新的/long time no see,好久不见。/seeing is believing,眼见为实。/wait! 等一下!
Lesson 70 (14-5) I didn’t mean it
情景对话:
Hey help me please 嘿 请帮帮我
I’m cold I’m hungry and I ‘m lonely,我又冷又饿还很孤单。
I miss my friends so much,我好想念我的朋友。
I’m afraid I will never see them ever,我怕我再也见不到他们了。
Do not worry,别担心。
Can you please help me? 你能帮帮我吗?
I shall 好吧。
Mr,B,my dear dear friend,Mr.B 我最最新亲爱的朋友。
Hey what’s going on? 嘿 发生什么事了?
What are you doing here? 你在这干什么?
What am I doing here? 我在这干什么?
I’m so glad to see you.见到你太高兴了
Wait a minute. 等等。
You brought me here,didn’t you? 是你把我带到这里来的,不是吗?
I didn’t mean it! 我不是故意的
Really? 真的?
单词:
Please 请/cold 冷的/hungry 饿的/fault 错误/miss 想念/really 真的/
要点:
I miss 我想念
I miss my hometown,我想念我的家乡。
I’m afraid 我恐怕
I’m afraid,I forgot my wallet,我恐怕忘了带我的钱包。
I’m afraid I will never see them ever,我怕我再也见不到他们了。
….,didn’t you? …,不是吗?
Your remembered my birthday,didn’t you? 你记得我的生日,不是吗?
Fault 错误
It’s my fault we’re late,这是我的错误我们迟到了。
The accident was the bus driver’s fault,这场事故是汽车司机的错。
lesson 71 (15-1) Dangerous Dusk
对话:
Look out! 当心!
Whoa! Hold on! 啊! 小心啊!
Slow down! Be careful! 慢点! 小心!
That was close! 堵住了!
Wow what a magnificent view! 啊! 多漂亮的景色啊!
Spectacular! 多壮观啊!
Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你见过这么美的景色吗?
Why that’s the most incredible sunset I’ve ever seen! 啊 我从没见过这么美的落日!
Absolutely gorgeous! 绝对的壮观!
Hey look this way! 嘿 看这边!
That’s great! 太棒了!
Say,cheese”! 说“茄子”
Yeah! Hold it! 对! 别动!
Okay one more! One more! 好了 再来一张! 再来一张!
Perfect! 棒了!
单词:
Magnificent 壮观的/ spectacular 引人注目的/ sight 景观/ incredible 令人难以置信的/ perfect 完美的/
要点:
Look out! 当心!
Slow down! Be careful! 慢点! 小心!
What ….(view)! 多么…(的景象)啊!
Wow! What a magnificent view! 啊! 多漂亮的景色啊!
What a nice view! 多美的景色啊!
Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight? 你见过这么美的景色吗?
That’s the …,I’ve ever seen,这是我见过的最。。。(的东西)
Why,that’s the most incredible sunset I’ve ever seen! 啊,我从没见过这么美的落日!
Hey,look this way! 嘿,看这边!
Be careful 小心!
Absolutely…! 绝对地。。。!
Absolutely correct! 绝对正确!
Look this way! 看这边!
Magnificent 壮观/ spectacular 引人注目的/ sight 景观/ be carful! 小心!/ absolutely….! 绝对地…!/ look this way! 看这边!
Lesson 72 (15-2) the burger joint
对话:What can I get you? 您要吃点什么?
I’m starving,我饿死了!
I need something quick.快上点什么吧
So…it’s for here right? Not to go? 您的意思是在这里用餐而不是外卖,是吗?
That’s right! 是!
I could eat a horse! 我饿得可以吃掉一匹马!
All right then 我好的
You want a hamburger right? 您是要汉堡吧?
That’s right but make it fast! 是的,不过请快一点!
Ok would you like to make that a cheeseburger? 好的,您是否想要一个奶酪三明治。
Whatever,But hurry I’m starving,随便,但要快,我要饿死了。
Right away,Anything to drink with that? 马上,要饮料吗?
Coffee will be fine,咖啡就行
Would you like cream or sugar with you coffee? 你要乳酪和糖吗?
Oh,no! 哦 不!
I’m terribly sorry sir but we are out of burgers,非常抱歉,先生,我们的汉堡卖完了
What no burgers? 什么 汉堡卖完了?
You know our restaurant is really popular,要知道 我们店很有名气的!
That’s why we’re all out of burgers,这就是为什么我们的汉堡卖完了的原因。
But we have French fries,can I get you some? 不过我们还有薯条啊,您要一些吗?
Hey where did he go? 嘿 他人呢?
单词:
Starve/ 挨饿/ hamburger 汉堡包/ French fries 薯条/ cream 奶油/ popular 流行的/
要点:
What can I get you? 你要点什么?
Here’s the menu,What can I get you? 这是菜单。 请问要些什么?
You want a hamburger,right? 您是要汉堡吧?
That’s right,but make it fast! 是的,不过请快一点!
Anything to drink with that? 要饮料吗?
Be out of …,缺乏。。。。
I’m terribly sorry,sir,but we are out of burgers,非常抱歉,先生,我们的汉堡卖完了。
He has been out of work for six months,他已经失业六个月了。
For here,or to go? 堂吃还是外卖?
Just hurry! 快点!
Make it fast! 快一些!
What would you like to drink? 想喝什么? Whatever,随便好了。
Forget it! 算了!
Starve 挨饿/ hamburger 汉堡包/ French fries 薯条/ for here,or to go? 堂吃还是外卖?/ just hurry! 快点!/ whatever! 随便!
Lesson 73 (15-3) Fixing the leak
对话:
One evening,I heard a strange noise,有一天晚上,我听见一种奇怪的声音。
I looked all over the place to find,我到处找。
Where the noise was coming from,想知道声音来自哪里.
At last,I found it,最后,我终于找到了
Hello? 喂?
Hi,Tom,你好,汤姆.
Hey,my tap is leaking,嘿,我的水龙头漏水了.
Can you come over and take a look at it? 能过来看看吗?
Sure,no problem,没问题
I’ll be right over,我马上来.
My friend Tom is a rather strange guy,我的朋友汤姆是个古怪的家伙.
Well you’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
I’ll have that leak fixed in no time,我马上帮你把水龙头修好.
All fixed! 完事了!
I guarantee,我保证.
That leak will never bother you again,你再也不会因为水龙头漏水而烦恼了.
单词:
Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龙头/ leak 漏(水) / guy 家伙/ bother 打扰/
要点:
I looked all over the place to find where the noise was coming from,我到处寻找,想知道声音来自哪里.
….At last,最终/ 终于….
At last,I found it,最后,我终于找到了.
At last,he received the letter from his son,他最终收到了儿子的来信.
I’ll be right over,我马上来.
Have… 叫人(做)….
I’ll have that leak fixed in no time,我马上帮你把水龙头修好.
Why don’t you have your hair cut? 你为什么不理发?
I guarantee …我保证…
I guarantee that leak will never bother you again,我保证你再也不会因为水龙头漏水而烦恼.
No problem! 没问题!
In no time 一会儿
I’ll be back in no time,我一会儿就回来.
You’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
Lake a look at…,看一看…,.,
Let me take a look at your computer,让我看看你的电脑.
Strange 奇怪的/ tap 水龙头/ leak 漏(水)/ no problem! 没问题!/ in no time 一会儿/ you’ve called the right man,你找对人了.
Lesson 74 (15-4) Creating a superstar
对话:
Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then 所有的人偶尔都需要一些鼓励
Must keep going! 坚持!
Looking good! You’re doing great! 高兴点! 你做得很好.
Hurry up! Come on! 加油! 快点!
Hurry up! Now you’re behind! 加油! 你落后了!
And if encouragement doesn’t work a little competition might be the key,如果鼓励不起作用,竟争是关键.
Got to be first! 成为第一!
Of course! 当然!
If we’re talking about creating a superstar,如果要训练出超级世星.
We need something a little stronger….就需要更厉害一点的方法….
Survive! 我要活下去!
单词:
Encouragement 鼓励/ competition 竞争/ create 创造/ superstar 超级巨星/ survive 生存/
要点:
Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then.
Keep doing something 不停地(做)…
Must keep going! 坚持!
How can I trust you if you keep lying to me? 你要是一直欺骗我,我怎么能相信你呢?
Hurry up! 加油!
…,(doesn’t) work …(不)起作用.
And if encouragement doesn’t work,a little competition might be the key,如果喜欢不起作用,竞争是关键.
What time is it now? 现在几点了?
My watch doesn’t work,我的表不走了.
Can you tell me how this machine works? 你能告诉我这台机器的工作原理吗?
Be the key 是关键
And if encouragement doesn’t work,a little competition might be the key,如果鼓励不起作用,竞争是关键.
Diet and exercise are the key to good health,饮食和运动是身体健康的关键.
Education is the key to a better life,受教育是美好生活的关键.
Of course,if we’re talking about creating a superstar,we need something a little stronger… 当然,假如要训练出超级巨星,就需要更厉害一点的方法.
Now and then 偶尔/
I go to the cinema now and then,我偶尔去看电影.
Got to be first! 要争第一!
You’re behind! 你落后了!
Encouragement 鼓励/ competition 竞争/ create 创造/ now and then 偶尔/ got to be first! 要争第一!/ you’re behind! 你落后了!
Lesson 75 (15-5)Weather report
对话:
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?
It’s lovely outside! 外面的天气晴朗!
I hope it doesn’t rain! 但愿别下雨.
How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
Do what? 做什么?
As soon as you mentioned rain it started pouring! 你一提到雨,就开始下大雨!
Impossible! 不可能!
I hope it doesn’t get windy! 但愿别刮大风!
It’s worse than a tornado! 这简单比龙卷风还糟糕!
Shut up! 闭嘴!
Don’t say another word! 什么都不要说了!
What a terrible day,真是糟糕的一天!
Now … where is my friend? 嗯… 我的朋友在哪儿?
单词:
Mention 提及/ pour 倾倒,下大雨/ impossible 不可能的/ windy 起风的/ tornado 龙卷风/
要点:
How is the weather…? …,天气如何?
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎么样?
How is the weather today? 今天天气怎样? It’s fair,天气睛朗.
What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天气怎么样?
I hope it doesn’t rain! 但愿别下雨.
As soon as … 一….就…
As soon as you mentioned rain,it started pouring! 你一提到雨,就开始下大雨了.
I’ll call you as soon as I arrive home,我一到家就给你打电话.
We’ll start the meeting as soon as the chairman comes,主席一来,我们就开会.
He left as soon as he heard the news,他一听到这事儿就走了.
(it’s) worse than… 比…更糟
it’s worse than a tornado! 这简单比龙卷还糟糕!
The interview was much worse than he had expected,那次面试比他想的糟得多.
It’s lovely,天气睛朗.
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What a terrible day! 多糟糕的一天啊!
How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的?
Mention 提及/ pour 倾倒,下大雨/ impossible 不可能的/ it’s lovely,天气晴朗./ shut up! 闭嘴!/what a terrible day! 多糟糕的一天啊!
lesson 76 (16-1) Just like playing baseball
情景对话:
In my opinion,在我看来
You have to balance work and play,要在工作和娱乐之间找到一个平衡点
Take me for example 就拿我来说
I work hard on my chicken farm everyday,我每天在我的养鸡场里努力工作。
But sometimes I need to have fun,但有时候我需要好好玩玩。
The way I see it pleasure is an important part of life,在我看来,快乐是生活重要组成部分之一。
Life is chock-full of fun 生活中充满了快乐
The key is taking the time to find it,关键是花些时间慢慢去发现快乐!
If you ask me,it’s just like playing baseball,如果你问我,我觉得就比如打棒球。
One! 一个!
Two! 两个!
Three! 三个!
Let’s go! 开始吧!
Come on! Play ball! 来吧! 发球!
Four,five ….
单词:
Opinion 观点,看法/ balance 平衡 / example 例子/ pleasure 快乐/ chock-full 充满的/
要点:
In one’s opinion,…,在某人看来,….
In my opinion,you have to balance work and play,在我看来,要在工作和娱乐之间找到一个平衡点.
Have fun 玩
Take me for example,I work hard on my chicken farm everyday,but sometimes I need to have fun,就拿我来说,我每天在我的养鸡场里努力工作,但有时候我需要求好好玩玩.
The way I see it,pleasure is an important part of life,在我看来,快乐生活是重要组成部分之一.
Take the/one’s time….不着急…
Life is chock-full of fun,the key is taking the time to find it,生活中充满了快乐,关键是花些时间慢慢在发现.
Take somebody for example 以(某人)为例; 拿(某人)来说/
Be chock-full of something 充满了….
Come on! 来吧!
The way I see it,….在我看来,…
If you ask me,…,如果你问我,(那么)….
Opinion 观点,看法/ balance 平衡/ example 例子/ take somebody for example 以(某人)为例;拿(某人)来说/ be chock-full of something 充满了…./ come on! 来吧!
Lesson 77 (16-2) About the phone cards
情景对话:
At first I was annoyed,一开始我有些生气,
Then I realized what she was looking for! 后来我意识到她在找什么!
But …,I was wrong 但是….我错了
Since then 从那以后
I’ve carried an IP card with me everyday,我每天带着一张IP电话卡
单词:
Annoy 使恼怒/ realize 意识到/ wrong 错误的/ everyday 每天/ help 帮忙/
要点:
At first… 一开始….
At first I was annoyed,一开始我有些生气.
When I was asked to give a speech in class,at first I was at loss for words,当我被要求在班上作演讲,一开始我不知道说什么好.
At first I didn’t know how to finish the research project,Thanks to his help,I finished it successfully,一开始我不知道怎么完成这个调查项目,多亏了他的帮忙,我成功地完成了
这个项目.
At first he promised to keep this secret,but he ate his words,一开始他答应保守这个秘密,但他食言了.
Realize 意识到
Then I realize what she was looking for! 后来我意识到她在找什么!
He realized it was impossible to finish such a task in less than two hours,他意识到在两个小时内完成这样一个任务是不可能的.
When he failed the exam,he realized that he should have spent more time on his lessons,当他没能通过老试时,他意识到他原本应该在功课上花更多的时间.
Since then,… 从那以后,…
Ip card IP电话卡
Help me! 救命!
Annoy 使恼怒/ realize 意识到/ wrong 错误的/ since then,…从那以后,…/ IP card IP电话卡/ help me!救命!
Lesson 78 (16-3)Next flight to HONG KONG
情景对话:
Excuse me 对不起
I want the next flight to Hong Kong,我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
One way or round trip? 单程还是往返?
One way! And make it fast! 单程! 请快点!
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
A one way ticket is 1200 yuan,单程票是1200元.
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
I don’t care I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
Just give me the ticket! 给我一张票就可以了!
Thanks! You’re real life-saver! 谢谢! 你真是我的救命恩人!
A,life saver”? 救命恩人?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
单词:
Flight 航班/ one way 单程/ round trip 往返的/ first class 头等舱/ life-saver 救命恩人/
要点:
Excuse me,I want the next flight to Hong Kong,对不起,我要搭下一班去香港的飞机.
I need to get out of here! 我要离开这里!
Would you prefer …? 你更偏爱/ 想要….吗?
Would you prefer First Class? 你要头等舱吗?
Which would you prefer,blue or white? 蓝色和白色,你更喜欢哪个?
I prefer walking to riding a bike,我宁愿步行,也不愿骑车.
She prefers to be alone,她宁愿独自一人.
I don’t care,我无所谓/我不关心.
I don’t care,I’m in a hurry! 我无所谓,我在赶时间!
I don’t care about the examination,我对考试毫不在意.
I don’t care where the new school will be built,我不在意新学校建在哪儿?
You’re a real life-saver! 你真是我的救命恩人!
Has anyone seen…? 有没有人看到….?
Has anyone seen a rooster? 有没有人看见一只公鸡?
Has anyone seen my wallet? 有没有人看到我的钱包?
One way or round trip? (你要) 单程还是往返票?
Get out of 离开,摆脱
Can you help me get out of here? 你能帮我离开这儿吗?
In a hurry 匆忙
He left the office in a hurry,他匆忙离开了办公室.
Flight 航班/ one way 单程的/ round trip 往返的/ one way or round trip? (你要)单程还是往返票?/ get out of 离开,摆脱/ in a hurry 匆忙
Lesson 79 (16-4) Position opening,security guard
情景对话:
Pardon me 对不起
Is this position still available? 这个职位还有空缺吗?
Sure is just fill out this application 当然 先填写申请表
Could you tell me what kind of experience is required? 能告诉我需要什么样的经历吗?
None 不用
Uh what qualifications do I need? 哦,那我必须具备哪些条件?
Don’t worry about it? 别但心
We’d like to offer you the job 我们乐意给你这份工作.
No kidding? Cool! 不是开玩笑吧? 太棒了!
Gee I’m the new security guard,嘿,我是新来的保安.
单词:
Application 申请/ experience 经验/ qualification 资格,条件/ security guard 保安/
要点:
Be available ….是可以(为人所)得到的
Pardon me,is this position still available? 对不起,这个职位还有空缺吗?
All the rooms are available,你可以用所有的房间.
Mr,Smith will be available this afternoon,史密斯先生今天下午有空.
Just fill out this application,先填写这申请表.
… is required,….是必须的.
Could you tell me,what kind of experience is required? 能告诉我需要什么样的经历吗?
A bachelor degree is required for the job,应征这份工作必须有学士学位.
Uh,what qualifications do I need? 哦,那我必须具备哪些条件?
We’d like to offer you the job,我们乐意给你这份工作.
I’ve been offered a job in Japan,日本有份工作要聘请我去做.
We offered to help him,but the refused,我们提出给予他帮助,但他拒绝了.
Fill out 填(表格)
Don’t worry about it! 别担心!
No kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
I saw Tom Cruise last night,我昨晚见到汤姆.克鲁斯了,No kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
Application 申请/ experience 经验/ qualification 资格,条件/ fill out 填(表格)/ Don’t worry about it!/ no kidding? 不是开玩笑吧?
Lesson 80 (16-5) take me to the hospital
情景对话:
Oh taxi! Taxi! 噢 出租车! 出租车!
Oh T-A-X-I !!! 噢 出租车!!!
Where to? 到哪里?
Take me to the hospital 带我去医院
I’m in a hurry! 我有急事!
You know traffic in that part of town is really heavy,你要知道,那儿的交通很堵.
I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam,我可不想把时间浪费在交通堵塞上.
Come on I really need to go to the hospital! 哦,我真的需要去医院.
Please do me a favor and give me a lift! 请帮帮我,让我搭车吧!
Sorry 对不起
I’m a businessman and in business time is money,我是个商人,生意场上时间表就是金钱/
That trip sounds like too much time not enough money,这个车程听上去要花很多时间却没有多少钱.
Look I’m having a bad day,okay pal? 瞧,我今天很倒霉,朋友.
I’m not taking you to the hospital! 我不带你去医院!
Do me a favor … please take me,.to the hospital! 请…帮帮我 带我…去…医院!
单词:
Hospital 医院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪费/ traffic jam 交通堵塞/ businessman 商人/
要点:
Where to? 到哪里?
Take me to…带我去…
Take me to the hospital 带我去医院.
You know,traffic in that part of town is really heavy,你要知道,那儿的交通很堵.
I don’t want to get stuck and waste my time in a traffic jam,我可不想把时间浪费在交通堵塞上.
Do somebody a favor 帮(某人的)忙
Please,do me a favor and give me a lift! 请帮帮我,让我搭车吧!
Do me a favor and turn down the radio,劳驾,把收音机开轻些.
…,Sounds ….,听起来….
That trip sounds like too much time,not enough money,这个车程听上去要花很多时间,却没有多少钱.
The traffic is heavy,交通很堵.
Give somebody a lift 让(某人)搭便车
He gave me a lift to school,上学的路上,他让我搭了便车.
Time is money,时间就是金钱.
I’m having a bad day,我今天很倒霉.
Hospital 医院/ get stuck 被困住/ waste 浪费/ the traffic is heavy,交通很堵./ give somebody a lift 让(某人)搭便车/ Time is money,时间就是金钱.
lesson 81 (17-1) another wonderful product
对话:
Hello what can I do for you? 你好,我能为你做些什么?
Hmm… can I have a look at that? 唔…我能不能看看那个?
No no,I need something else,不不,我需要些别的东西.
Say what’s that? 喂 那是什么?
How much is this? 这个多少钱?
That’s one hundred dollars 一百美元.
How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?
For you I’ll take 10% off of the price,我给你打9折.
单词:
Look 看看/ need 需要/ discount n,1.折扣 2.减价 3.贴现(率)
vt,1.打折扣 2.忽视,怀疑 折扣/ price 价格/ dollar 美元/
要点:
Can I,.? 我能不能….?
Can I have a look at that? 我能不能看看那个?
Can I have a word with you? 我能不能和你说句话?
I need something else,我需要些别的东西.
Say,what’s that? 喂,那是什么?
How much…? …多少钱?
How much is this watch? 这只手表多少钱?
How about …? ….怎么样?
How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?
How about having a rest? 休息一下怎么样?
How about the price? 价格怎么样?
For you,I’ll take 10%( percent )off of the price,我给你打9折.
What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么?
Say,… 喂,…
Look 看/ need 需要/ discount 折扣/ price 价格/ dollar 美元/ what can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么? / say,… 喂,…
Lesson 82 (17-2) Desert island VI
对话:
A ship! A ship! 轮船! 轮船!
I’m saved! 我得救了!
Woo-hoo! I’m saved! 啊! 我得救了!
Now isn’t that touching! 多感人啊!
Good evening and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好! 欢迎来到色拉时间!
Tonight our guest is that very man the luckiest fellow in the world! 今天我们的嘉宾就是那个世界上最幸运的人!
Tell us how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告诉我们,当你回到城市有什么感觉?
Well to be honest… I’m disappointed,嗯,老实说….我很失望.
What? Disappointed? 什么? 失望?
Yes there are too many people too many cars! 是的 这里人太多 车也多!
I miss the birds the sea and the wide blue sky,我想念小鸟 大海 还有广阔的蓝色天空.
I miss my island! 我想念我的小岛!
I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小岛!
I beg you take me to the island! 求你了! 带我去小岛吧!
单词:
Touching 感人的/ luckiest 最幸运的/ civilization 文明/ disappointed 失望的/ wide 广阔的/
要点:
Good evening,and welcome to Salad Time! 晚上好,欢迎来到’色拉时间’!
Tonight,our guest is that very man,the luckiest fellow in the world! 今天我们的嘉宾就是那个世界上最幸运的人!
How does it feel to … … 感觉怎么?
Tell us,how does it feel to be back in civilization? 告诉我们,当你回到城市,有什么感觉?
How does it feel to live in a foreign country? 生活在异乡感觉怎样?
There are too many people,too many cars! 这里人太多,车也多!
I really miss….我真的很想念..
I really miss my island! 我真的很想念我的小岛!
I really miss my life in school,我真的很怀念自已的学生时代.
He is that very man,他正是那个人.
This is the very book I’m looking for,这正是我在找的书.
Fellow 家伙
To be honest,… 老实说,….
To be honest,I don’t like this job,老实说,我不喜欢这份工作.
I beg you,我求你了.
Touching 感人的/ luckiest 最幸运的/ civilization 文明/ he is that very man,他正是那个人./ to be honest,…老实说,…/ I beg you.,我求你了.
Lesson 83 (17-4) comfort food
对话,
Oh I feel so miserable! 哦 我真不幸!
What’s wrong pal? 怎么了,伙计?
Whenever things are going poorly I feel like eating,每当有不顺心的事情,我就想吃东西.
Hey I need some pizza! 嘿 我要一些比萨!
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
My girlfriend dropped me! 我的女朋友抛弃了我!
Don’t worry there are plenty of other women in the world! 不用担心 世界上还有很多其他女人的!
Yeah well I think I also flunked my exam today! 是啊 我想我今天的考试也考砸了!
I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!
Come on get over it! 来吧 克服它!
You can always take the exam again,你可以再考一次.
Maybe you’re right,也许你是对的.
Look now it’s raining outside! 看现在外面下雨了!
Come on pull yourself together! 来吧 振作起来!
Now you can wear that new raincoat you just bought! 现在你可以穿你刚才新买的雨衣!
You know you’re absolutely right,你知道吗? 你是对的
I feel so much better after talking to you,与你交谈后我觉得好多了.
Thank you so much,非常感谢
You’re really a great friend,你真的是一个好朋友.
Your check sir 你的帐单 先生
单词:
Miserable 不幸的/ whenever 每当/ get over 克服/ check 帐单/
要点:
Feel like … 想要 …
Whenever things are going poorly,I feel like eating,每当有不顺心的事情,我就想吃东西.
Now I feel like having a cup of coffee,现在我想来杯咖啡.
I feel like having some cake! 我想要一些蛋糕!
Come on,pull yourself together! 来吧,振作起来!
You know,you’re absolutely right,你知道吗,你是对的.
My girlfriend dropped me,我的女朋友抛弃了我。
Flunk an exam
I flunked my biology test,我生物学不及格。
Pull yourself together 振作起来
Don’t lose heart,Pull yourself together,别灰心,振作起来。
I feel much better,我感觉好多了。
Miserable 不幸的/ whenever 每当/ pull yourself together 振作起来/ I feel much better,我感觉好多了。
Lesson 84 (17-4) the loan
对话,
I really hate to ask but I’m short of cash at the moment,我本不想开口,但是我现在手头有点紧
Can you lend me some money? 你能借点钱给我吗?
What? 什么?
Honestly I’m flat broke,老实说,我快破产了。
Can you help me out? 能帮帮我吗?
I’ll pay you back next week! 我下星期就还你!
I promise! 我保证!
Sure no problem! 当然 没问题!
Terrific ! 太好了!
Listen I really appreciate it!
Hey don’t mention it! 嘿 别放在心上!
Thank you so much! 真是太感谢了!
I really owe you! 我欠你的!
单词:
Cash 现金/ terrific 太好了/ owe 欠/ pay back 还/
要点:
I really hate to ask,but …,我本不想开口,但….
I really hate to ask,but could you give me a lift into town? 我本不想开口,但你能让我搭车去城里吗?
I really hate to ask,but can you help me with my lessons? 我本不想开口,但人能辅导一下我的功课吗?
Be short of …,缺 ….
We are short of cash,我们缺少现金.
They can’t complete the work today because they are short of time,他们没法把工作做好,因为时间不够.
Can you loan me some money? 你能借给我点钱吗?
I really owe you! 我欠你的!
He still owes me $50.
I really owe you for helping me,我欠你很多(情).
I owe my teacher,我深深感激我的老师.
Honestly,… 老实说,…
Be flat broke 破产
Could you lend me $10? 你能借给我10美元吗?
I’m flat broke,我快破产了.
Don’t mention it,别放在心上.
Thank you so much,Don’t mention it,十分感谢,别放在心上.
Lesson 85(17-5) hate everything
对话,
I can’t stand cities,我无法忍受城市
They’re too crowded,太拥挤了
I hate cars,我讨厌汽车.
They’re even worse than tractors,它们比拖拉机更糟.
I despise city people,我瞧不起城市里的人.
They’re too noisy,他们太吵
And I hate this grass! 我还讨厌这些草!
Hi what’s up? 嗨 怎么了?
Hello? 喂?
Don’t you recognize me? 你难道没认出我吗?
Sorry I don’t,对不起,我不认识.
Come on can’t you see the ‘S’? 得了,难道你没看到这个’s’吗?
Oh! I get it,哦,我明白了。
Your size is,small” 你穿的是小号衣服。
Huh? Where did he go? 噢? 他去哪儿了?
单词:
Crowded 拥挤的/ tractor 拖拉机/ despise 藐视,瞧不起/ noisy 吵闹的/ recognize 辨认出/
要点:
can’t stand 我无法忍受。。。。
I can’t stand cities,我无法忍受城市。
I hate … 我讨厌。。。
I hate dogs,我讨厌狗。
I hate being laughed at,我讨厌被人嘲笑。
They’re even worse than tractors,它们比拖拉机更料糟。
Hi,what’s up? 嗨,怎么了?
Can’t you see…? 难道你没看到。。。。?
Can’t you see the No Smoking sign? 难道你没看见禁止吸烟的标识吗?
Can’t you see there is a queue? 难道你没看见要排队的吗?
Don’t cross the street! Can’t you see the red light? 别穿马路!难道你没见红灯正亮着吗?
Where did he go? 他去哪儿了?
Oh,I get it,哦,我明白了。
lesson 86 (18-1)how fast is it
对话:
Bicycles always remind me of my computer’s modem 自行车总是让我想起我的电脑上的调制解调器。
Yeah me too!是啊 我也是!
And motorcycles always remind me of ISDN! 摩托车总是让我想起ISDN。
I heard that there’s a new choice better than a modem or ISDN,我听说现在有一个新选择比调制解调器和ISDN都好。
You can use it to play video games watch movies on the internet chat with people…,你可以用它玩游戏 在线观看电影 和别人聊天….
Come on! 得了!
I’ve already spent a lot of money on my computer,我已经在我的电脑上花了很多钱了.
Don’t mess with me! 不要骗我了!
Trust me! It’s true! 相信我! 这是真的!
Okay how fast is it? 好吧 它有多快呢?
As fast as that! 和那一样快!
Sorry,I don’t believe in anything I can’t see with my own eyes.,对不起,对于我没亲眼看到的东西我是不会相信的.
单词:
Bicycle 自行车/ motorcycle 摩托车/ computer 电脑/ fast 快的/ believe 相信/
要点:
Remind… of … 让…想起…
Bicycles always remind me of my computer’s modem,自行车总是让我想起我的电脑上的调制解调器.
The photos in this album always remind me of the past,相册里的照片总是让我想到过去的时光.
I hear…,我听说…
/P>
I hear that it will rain tonight,我听说今晚会下雨.
Come on! 得了!
Spend…花…(时间/金钱)
I’ve already spent a lot of money on my computer,我已经在我的电脑上花了很多钱了.
Don’t mess with me! 不要骗我了!
Trust me! 相信我!
It’s true! 这是真的!
Lesson 87 (18-2) OH HELEN,I LOVE YOU!
对话:
Oh Jack! 哦,杰克!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦 海伦! 我爱你!
Why are you wasting your time watching that stupid soap opera? 为什么你把时间浪费在看愚蠢的肥皂剧上?
Well uh…it’s all that’s on 嗯…电视只有这个节目.
Every channel is the same.每个频道都一样
That’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!
Give me the remote! 把遥控器给我!
Oh Jack! 哦,杰克!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦! 我爱你!
Give it up! 放弃吧!
You’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
I refuse to believe it! 我拒绝相信!
Stop it! Shut up! 停下!闭嘴!
Oh Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦!我爱你!
单词:
Soap opera 肥皂剧/ridiculous 荒谬的/remote 遥控器/give…up 放弃.../ refuse 拒绝
要点:
Oh,Helen! I love you! 哦,海伦!我爱你!
Waste one’s time 浪费(某人的)时间
Why are you wasting your time watching a stupid soap opera? 为什么你把时间浪费在看愚蠢的肥皂剧上?
Stop wasting your time! 别再浪费时间了!
Every channel is the same,每个频道都一样.
Give me …给我...
Give me the remote! 把遥控器给我!
Give me that glass,把杯子递给我.
Give it up! 放弃吧!
I refuse to …我拒绝...
I refuse to believe it! 我拒绝相信!
Stop it! Shut up! 停下! 闭嘴!
That’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!
You’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
I’m trying to count the stars,我正在数星星. You’re wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!
Stop it! 停下!
Be on (电视上)上映
What’s on TV tonight? 今晚有什么电视节目?
Soap opera 肥皂剧/ridiculous 荒谬的/remote 遥控器/that’s ridiculous! 太荒谬了!/you’re just wasting your time! 你纯粹是在浪费时间!/stop it! 停下!
Lesson 88 (18-3)TIME TO LEAVE HOME
对话:
Father I’ve decided to leave home,爸爸,我已经决定离家出走。
What? 什么?You’re leaving home? 你要离家出走?
Yes,I’m a big boy now,是的,我现在已经是个大男孩了。
I can take care of myself,我能照顾自已了。
Honey come here quick! 亲爱的 到这儿来 快点!
Our little chick says he wants to leave home! 我们的鸡宝宝说他要离家出走!
What? 什么?
So he’s decided to go away,所以它决定出走。
Honey the chick says he’s old enough to leave home now,亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。
Oh dear! 哦亲爱的!
But if that’s what he wants then I guess we’ll have to let him go,但是,如果那是他想要的,我想我们只得让他走。
I sure will miss him while he’s living out there….他出走的日子里我一定会想他的。。。
All alone …hungry… 独自一人。。。挨饿。。。
Outside during the long cold nights… 在漫长而寒冷的夜晚。。。
Oh…uh… never mind! 哦。。。嗯。。。别放在心上!
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
单词:
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ alone 独自一人的/ hungry 饥饿的/
要点:
I’ve decided to … 我已决定(做)。。。。
I’ve decided to leave home,我已快定离家出走。
She has decided not to take the job offer,她已决定不接受那份工作。
What? You’re leaving home? 什么? 你要离家出走?
I’m a big boy now,我现在已经是个大男孩了。
Take care of …,照顾。。。。。
I can take care of myself,我能照顾自已了。
Helen and her sister had to take care of their sick mother,海伦和她的姐姐不得不照顾他们生病的母亲。
Be old enough to….已经可以。。。。
Honey,the chick says he’s did enough to leave home now,So he’s decided to go away,亲爱的,鸡宝宝说他已经长大了,可以离开家了。所以它决定出走。
I’m old enough to go to school,我已经到了上学的年龄了。
Honey 亲爱的
Honey,please pass me the newspaper,亲爱的,请把报纸递给我好吗?
Never mind,别放在心上。
I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
If that’s what you want,do it! 如果这是你想要的,那就去做!
Leave home 离家出走/ chick 小鸡/ let 让/ honey 亲爱的/ never mind,别放在心上。/ I was just kidding! 我只是在开玩笑!
Lesson 89 (18-4)Hot ticket
对话:
Good evening 晚上好
Hi,I’d like to see a good movie,嗨,我想看一部好电影。
Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?
Hmm ‘hero’ is very popular 嗯《英雄》很流行。
Is it a cartoon? 是动画片?
No,不是。
A romance? 那么是爱情片?
No,不是。
Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜剧片!
Actually,it’s an action film,事实上,是动作片。
All right,好啊!
I love action films! 我喜欢动作片!
Give me a ticket! 给我一张票。
All right… oops! 好的!。。。哦!
Sorry there are no tickets left,对不起,没票了。
I’m afraid that film is completely sold out! 恐怕电影票全卖完了!
Oh no! you’re kidding! 哦,不! 你在开玩笑!
I’m sorry,对不起。
Like I said it’s a very popular film,正如我所说的,这部电影很流行。
What terrible luck! 真不走运!
Hey I’ve got a ticket if you want one! 嗨,我有一张票,可以让给你。
Really? 真的?
Yeah 真的。
I don’t have time to see the movie so….我没有时间看,所以。。。。
Hey! I can’t see anything! 嘿!我什么都看不见!
This is unfair! 这不公平!
Shhhh! The movie is starting! 嘘! 电影开始了!
单词:
Cartoon 动画片/ romance 爱情片/ comedy 喜剧/ action film 动作片/ be sold out (被)卖光了/
要点:
Be very popular 非常流行的;受欢迎的
Hmm,“Hero” is very popular,嗯,《英雄》很流行。
This song is very popular,这首歌很流行。
…must be… 一定是。。。。
Then it must be a comedy! 一定是喜剧片!
You must be a student,你一定是个学生。
Like I said,it’s a very popular film,正如我所说的,这部电影很流行。
I don’t have time to …我没时间(做)。。。
Yeah,I don’t have time to see the movie,so… 真的,我没有时间看,所以。。。
Any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?
Actually 事实上
Like I said,…… 正如我所说的,。。。
What terrible luck! 真不走运!
This isn’t fair! 这不公平!
There is nothing left for me,This isn’t fair! 什么都没给我留下。 这不公平!
Cartoon 动画片/ romance 爱情片/ comedy 喜剧/ any suggestions? 有什么建议吗?/ actually 事实上/ like I said,…正如我所说的,。。。
Lesson 90 (18-5) Pole vaulting champion
对话:
Good evening everyone! 各位观众 晚上好!
Tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion,今天我们非常荣幸能见到这位最不可思异的冠军。
Congratulations! 祝贺你!
Congratulations Mr,G! 祝贺你 Mr,G!
Thank you thank you! 谢谢 谢谢!
I still can’t believe it! 我还是难以相信!
I’m sure all of you must feel the same way,我相信每一个观众都有同感。
Let’s go back to that amazing moment…让我们回顾一下那个不可思议的瞬间。。。
Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
Well everyone that’s it for tonight’s Salad Time! 各位观众,本期色拉时间到此为止!
Thank you for watching! 谢谢收看!
Don’t forget to join us tomorrow evening! 别忘了明晚再次收看!
So long! 再见!
…oh and thanks once again to our champion Mr,G! 。。。哦,再次感谢我们的冠军Mr,G!
单词:
honor 荣幸,荣誉/ champion 冠军/ congratulations 祝贺,恭喜/ believe 相信/ amazing 令人惊讶的/
要点:
have the great honor…很荣幸。。。。
tonight we have the great honor of meeting a most incredible champion! 今天我们非常荣幸能见到这位最不可思异的冠军!
I have the great honor of being invited here,我很荣幸被除数邀请来这儿。
I still can’t believe it! 我还是难以相信!
Although I’ve seen it with my own eyes I still can’t believe it,尽管已亲眼看见,但是我还是很难相信这一切是真的。
I’m sure all of you must feel the same way,我相信每个观众都有感。
Let’s go back to that amazing moment…让我们回顾一下那个不可思议的瞬间。。。。
Feel the same way 有同感
So long! 再见!
Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
That’s it for… 。。。。到此为止
Honor 荣幸,荣誉/ champion 冠军/ congratulations 祝贺,恭喜/ feel the same way 有同感/ so long! 再见/ Simply incredible! 简直难以置信!
Lesson 91 (18-6) Flea problem
对话:
What a cute dog! 多可爱的小狗啊!
What’s its name 它叫什么名字?
Oh thank you! 哦 谢谢你!
His name is,Gucci”! 它叫古奇!
Looks like Gucci has some fleas! 看起古奇有虱子!
Yeah but it’s no problem,是啊,不过没关系
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
You should get some flea powder for him,你应该给他买些去虱粉。
Why? 为什么?
Well fleas are bad for a dog! 嗯,虱子对狗有害!
They’ll make him very uncomfortable! 它们会使他很不舒服!
Really for Gucci fleas are no problem.是的,对古奇而言虱子不成问题。
Huh? Why not? 啊? 为什么不成问题?
Whenever he has fleas he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,你会自已去掉它们!
By himself? 靠他自已?
That’s impossible! 不可能!
单词:
Cute 可爱的,伶俐的/ flea 跳蚤/ powder 粉(末)/ uncomfortable 不舒服的/ get rid of 去掉,除掉/
要点:
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
You should get some flea powder for him,你应该给他买些虱粉。
…,be bad for… 。。。对。。。有害
well,fleas are bad for a dog! 嗯,虱子对狗害!
Too many sweets are bad for your teeth,(吃)过多的甜食对牙齿有害。
They’ll make him very uncomfortable! 它们会使他很不舒服。
Whenever…,… 每次。。。,。。。
Whenever he has fleas,he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,他会自已去掉它们!
Whenever my uncle visits,he tells us jokes,每次我叔叔来,他就会给我们讲些笑话。
Whenever you need my help,please give me a call,每当你需要帮助,给我打电话。
…by oneself 亲自(做)。。。
Whenever he has fleas,he gets rid of them by himself! 每次他有虱子,他会自已去掉它们!
Can I help you? 要帮忙吗? No,thanks,I can manage it by myself,不用,谢谢。 我能自已处理
For someone,…is no problem,对某人而言,。。。不成问题。
For him,money is no problem,对他而言,钱不是问题。
That’s impossible! 不可能!
What a cute dog! 多可爱的小狗啊!
Cute 可爱的,伶俐的/ flea 跳蚤/ powder 粉(末)/ For someone,… is no problem,对(某人而言),。。。不成问题。/ that’s impossible! 不可能!/ what a cute dog! 多可爱
的小狗啊!
Lesson 92 (19-1) Hunting interruption
对话:
Hey what’s going on? 嘿! 发生什么事了?
I’m so sorry! 我很抱歉!
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的!
Don’t worry about it! 不用担心。
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave anyway,不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really I feel terrible about it! 真的,我为些感到十分抱歉
I hope this won’t come between us,我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
No problem,没问题。
It’s nothing – really! 真的没什么!
There are plenty of other animals to catch,这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay I’m glad you feel that way,好 我很高兴你能这么想!
The beast is returning! 野兽回来了!
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
单词:
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ cave 洞穴/ beast 野兽/
要点:
What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
Hey,what’s going on? 嘿,发生什么事了?
I didn’t mean to…我不是有意要。。。。
I didn’t mean to disturb your hunting! 我不是有意要打扰你打猎的
I didn’t mean to hurt you,我不是有意要伤害你。
Don’t worry about it,不用担心。
Shouldn’t have 本不该做(却做了)
I shouldn’t have been hunting so close to your cave,anyway,不管怎样,我本不该在你山洞附近打猎。
Really,I feel terrible about it,真的,我为此感到十分抱歉。
I hope this won’t come between us,我希望这件事不会影响到我们的关系。
There are plenty of other animals to catch,这里有很多其他的动物可以捕捉。
Okay,I’m glad you feel that way,好,我很高兴你能这么想。
This time I guarantee I won’t disturb you! 这次我保证不会打扰你了!
Anyway 不管怎样
The handbag is a bit expensive,But,I’ll buy it anyway,这个手提包有点儿贵。不管怎么样,我打算买下来。
I feel terrible about it,我为此感到十分抱歉。
Come between someone 损害两人的关系
I’d hate anything to come between us,我痛恨影响我们关系的一切事物。
It’s nothing - really! 真的没什么!
Disturb 打扰/ hunting 打猎/ be close to 接近,靠近/ anyway 不管怎样/ I feel terrible about it,我为此感到十分抱歉。/ it’s nothing – really! 真的没什么?
Lesson 93 (19-2)Matador’s revenge
对话:I just love being a hero! 我就是喜欢成为英雄!
The shouting,the clapping,… the GLORY!
I just hate the color red,我就是讨厌红色。
It’s irritationg,maddening,… INFURIATING!
Come on! Oome on! 来啊!来啊!
Good evening,晚上好。
Are you ready to order? 可以点菜了吗?
Say,you look like that matador who has boxed by the bull today! 嗯,你好像就是今天那个被牛打的斗牛士!
That’s me all right,正是我。
I can’t stand bulls! 我受不了牛!
And now I’m ready for a little revenge,bring me a steak! 现在我准备报复:给我一份牛排!
Wait,make that TEN steaks! 等一下,给我来10份牛排!
单词:
Hero英雄/ glory荣耀/ irritating令人愤怒的/ box击打/ revenge报复/
要点:
I just love … 我就是喜欢。。。
I just love being a hero! 我就是喜欢成为英雄!
I just love this game,我就是喜欢这种游戏。
It’s irritating,maddening,… INFURIATING! 它使人愤怒,让人发狂,… 令人狂怒!
Come on! 来啊!
Say,you look like that matador who was boxed by the bull Today! 嗯,你好像就是今天那个被牛打的斗牛士!
And now I’m ready for a little revenge bring me a steak! 现在我准备报复:给我一份牛排!
Are you ready to order? 可以点菜了吗? No,I’m waiting for my friend,不,还在等朋友.
Say,… 嗯,….
That’s me all right,正是我.
Lesson 94 (19-3)Pesticide
对话,
Ladies and gentlemen good evening 女士们 先生们 晚上好
And welcome to Salad time! 欢迎收看色拉时间!
Tonight we have a very special guest Superspide,今晚我们的特别嘉宾---蜘蛛王.
Okay for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
Superspide as a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个明星,你有没烦恼?
As a famous star do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Of course everyone has problems! 当然,每个人都会有烦恼!
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
But you know things don’t always to so well,可是你要知道,事情不会永远一帆风顺.
Ahhh! Mom! A bug! 啊! 妈妈! 有虫子!
Incredible! 令人难人置信!
Do you have any advice for our audience? 你对我们的观众有什么忠告吗?
Sure! 当然
Whenever you’re bothered by insects be sure to use Bidu Pest Spray! 当你们被小虫子,骚扰时,请使用Bidu 牌杀虫喷雾.
Hey! What are you doing? 嘿,您在做什么?
This isn’t supposed to be an advertisement! 这可不是广告栏目!
Don’t forget,always use Bidu Pest Spray! 请别忘了使用Bidu牌杀虫喷雾!
单词:
Crawl爬行/ bug虫子/ pest spray杀虫喷雾/ advertisement广告/
要点:
Okay,for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
As… 作为… …
Superspide,as a famous star,do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Spend a lot of time…,花很多时间….
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
Okay,for tonight’s topic we want to talk about problems,好了,今晚的话题我们来谈谈烦恼.
As… 作为….
Superspide,as a famous star,do you have any problems? 蜘蛛王,作为一个大明星,你有没有烦恼?
Spend a lot of time…,花很多时间…….
In my job I spend a lot of time crawling around,我的工作就是花很多时间爬来爬去.
This isn’t supposed to be … 这可不是… ….
This isn’t supposed to be an advertisement! 这可不是广告栏目!
Things don’t always go so well,事情不会永远一帆风顺.
Be sure to … 要… ….
Lesson 95 (19-4) I’ll send them a short message!
对话:
Hahahaha! What an idiot! 哈哈哈哈! 真是个白痴!
I’ve got to tell my friends about this! 我得把这件事告诉我的朋友们!
I’ll send them a short Message! 我要给他们发条短信.
That’s hilarious! 太好玩了!
How stupid! 真蠢!
Excuse me if you don’t mind,could I send a short Message to my friends? 对不起,如果你不介意,能让我给我的朋友们发个短信吗?
Can you see I’m busy? 你没看见我正忙着吗?
What a moron! 真是个傻子!
That’s so funny! 太有意思了!
How can you send Short Messages on that kind of phone? 你在电话机上怎么能发短信的?
It’s easy! 简单!
You can use this kind of phone for many things including sending jokes! 还有许多功能呢 比如 发笑话!
What an idiot! 真是个白痴!
单词:
Friend 朋友/ stupid 笨的/ send 发/ funny 有意思/ idiot 白痴/
要点:
Tell … about…,把…告诉….
I’ve got to tell my friend about this! 我得把这件事告诉我的朋友们!
That’s so funny! 太有意思了!
How can you …? 你怎么能…?
How can you send Short Messages on that kind of phone? 你在电话机上怎么能发短信?
What an idiot! 真是个白痴!
That’s hilarious! 太好玩了!
What a moron! 真是个傻子!
Friend 朋友/ stupid 笨的/ send 发/ what an idiot! 真是个白痴!/ that’s hilarious! 太好玩了!/ what a moron! 真是个傻子!
Lesson 96 (19-5) the absolute worst job
对话:
It’s just not fair! 真是不公平!
Every day I have to do such filthy work,我每天都得干那么脏的工作.
This must be the worst job in the world! 这一定是世界上最糟糕的工作!
Tell me about it! 就是嘛!
My dream is to be a tube of toothpaste,我的梦想是做一去牙膏!
Just imagine what a sweet clean comfortable job! 想象一下,这是一个多么甜美干净又舒服的工作啊!
Just like … just like a … 就像… 就像个….
Yeah that’s it-a white collar! 对 对----像个白领!
Oh shut up! 哦 住嘴!
We might look pretty and clean,我们看上去可能漂亮又干净
But everyday we’re pinched and squeezed可每天要被人挤来挤去
We just don’t complain about it,只是我们从不抱怨.
Maybe so but your job is better than ours! 也许是这样,但你的工作总比我们好!
Yeah! 就是!
Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了!
You’ve got nothing to complain about,你们没什么可抱怨的.
Just think about my job! 想想我的工作吧!
单词:
Filthy肮脏的/ toothpaste 牙膏/ squeeze挤/ complain 抱怨/
要点:
It’s just not fair! 真是不公平!
This must be the worst job in the world! 这一定是世界上最糟糕的工作!
My dream is to … 我的梦想是….
My dream is to be a tube of toothpaste,我的梦想是做一支牙膏!
My dream is to become a director,我的梦想是成为一名导演!
Just imagine,…,想像一下,….
Just imagine,being away from home,cold and hungry,想象一下,离家在外,又冷又饿的情形.
We just don’t complain about it,只是我们从不抱怨.
Your job is better than ours,你的工作比我们的要好.
Maybe so,but your job is better than ours! 也许是这样,但你的工作比我们要好.
Tell me about it! 就是嘛!
Enough! 够了!
You’ve got nothing to complain about! 你们没什么可抱怨的!
Filthy 肮脏的/ toothpaste 牙膏/ squeeze 挤/ tell me about it! 就是嘛!/ Enough! 够了!/ you’ve got nothing to complain about! 你们没什么可抱怨的!
Lesson 97 (19-6) Scrambled eggs
对话:
Mom I have something to tell you 妈妈 我有些事要告诉你
But I don’t know how to start 但我不知如何开口
What is it? 什么事?
What are you talking about son? 孩子 你在说些什么?
Uh I was careless and uh knocked over the table 嗯 我不小心 嗯 打翻了桌子.
Is that all? 就这些?
Don’t worry about it honey,别担心,亲爱的
But um I also broke the bowls sitting on the table 可是 嗯 我把桌子上的碗也打翻了
Oh those were old bowls哦 那些是旧碗
Everybody makes mistakes forget about it,每个人都会犯错,忘了它吧!
Uh there’s something else,嗯 还有些事:
I broke the eggs that were in the bowls 我打碎了碗里的鸡蛋
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure it was an accident right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗?
Don’t worry! 不用担心!
You’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough,你很快会有弟弟妹妹的
Will I? 真的吗?
I’m really sorry Mom! 我真的很抱歉 妈妈!
Forget it it’s nothing! 别放在心上,没事!
Now go and play 现在去玩吧.
单词:
Bowl碗 / mistake 错误/ forget 忘记/ accident 事故/ soon很快 /
要点:Mom,I have something to tell you,but I don’t know how to start,妈妈,我有些事要告诉你,但我不知如何开口.
What are you talking about,son? 孩子,你在说些什么?
Everybody makes mistakes,每个人都会犯错.
Everybody makes mistakes,forget about it,每个人都会犯错,忘了它吧.
You’ve made a big mistake,你犯了个严重错误.
I’m really sorry! 真的很抱歉!
I’m sure… 我(敢)肯定…
I’m sure it was an accident,right? 我敢肯定那是意外,是吗?
… soon enough,很快 …..
Don’t worry,you’ll have other brothers and sisters soon enough,不用担心,你很快会有弟弟和妹妹的
The doctor will be back soon enough,医生很快就会回来.
…,but I don’t know how to start,……,但我不知如何开口.
Is that all? 就这些了?
Forget it! 别放在心上!
Lesson 98 (20-1)Ticket thicket
对话:
Don’t you know this is a one-way street? 难道你不知道这条是单行道?
I’m going to have to write you a ticket,我不得不给你开张罚单。
Wait! 等一下!
I uh I how about if I turn around right now? 我 嗯 我 要是我现在把车掉头怎么样?
Sorry no U-turns permitted on this street,对不起,这条街上禁止掉头。
Okay! Okay! 好吧! 好吧!
I’ll just stop right here! 我就把车停在这里!
Parking is prohibited on this block,这个街区严禁停车。
Uh… 嗯。。。。
Hey! No horn honking allowed here! 嘿! 这里禁止呜笛!
Hey tell you what 嘿 我有主意了
Give me a reasonable offer and this car is yours!
How about it? 怎么样?
Can’t you read the sign? 难道你看不见那个标志吗?
No street vendors allowed! 这里禁止设摊买卖!
单词:
One-way street 单行道/ block 街区/ horn honking 鸣喇叭/ reasonable 合理的/ sign 标记/
要点:
Don’t you know this is a one-way street? 难道你不知道这条是单行道?
I’m going to have to …我不得不。。。。
I’m going to have to write you a ticket,我不得不给开张罚款单。
I’m going to have to pass an exam before I can start work,我须考试及格才能开始工作。
How about if I ….要是我。。。
How about if I turn around right now? 要是我现在把车掉头怎么样?
How about if I buy two T-shirts,can you give me a discount? 要是我一次买两件T恤,能给我打折吗?
Sorry,no U-turns permitted on this street,对不起,这条街上禁止掉头。
… is prohibited,…禁止。。。
Parking is prohibited on this block,这个街区严禁停车。
Smoking is prohibited in this restaurant,这个饭店禁止吸烟。
Give me a reasonable offer,and this car is yours! 开个合理的价格,这辆车就归你!
Write somebody a ticket 给(某人)开罚单
No…permitted/allowed! 禁止。。。!
No parking permitted here! 此处禁止停车!
Tell you what,… 我有主意了,。。。
Street vendors 街头小贩
One-way street 单行道/ block 街区/ horn honking 鸣喇叭,鸣笛/ write somebody a ticket 给(某人)开罚单/ no …permitted/allowed! 禁止。。。!/ Tell you what,…,我有
主意了,。。。
Lesson 99 (20-2)new style
对话:
Good afternoon how are you today? 下午好 今天过的怎么样?
Okay what do you have in mind? 好吧,你想剪什么样的发型?
I really have no idea,我真的不知道.
I’m bored with this style,我厌倦了现在的发型.
So I think I’d like to try something new something different,something that suits me better,所以我想试试新的 不同的,更适合我的发型.
What do you think? 你看呢?
Hmm… wait-I’ve got it! 嗯……等一下----我有主意了!
There? 这个怎么样?
A very natural look don’t you think? 看上去很自然 你不这么认为吗?
Hmm I think it’s a little too … traditional 嗯 我觉得这个太…普通了.
All right let’s try something else,好吧 让我们再试试别的
How about this? 这个怎么样?
Romantic eh? 很浪漫 是吧?
Well it’s nice ….but it’s not very fashionable 嗯 这个不错… 但是不够时髦.
Not fashionable enough? 还不够时髦?
No problem! 没问题!
Oh now that’s creative! 哦太有创意了!
I like it I like it! 我喜欢 我喜欢
Hahaha! 哈哈哈!
You want to know what I think of your new style? 你想知道我怎么看你的新发型吗?
Oh what do you know! 哦 你懂什么!
This is the latest look 这是最新的装扮
It cost me a fortune! 我可是花了大代价的!
单词:
Style/ look 样式 / suit 合适/ traditional 传统的 / latest 最新的 / creative 有创意的 /
要点:
I’m bored with… 我厌倦了….
I’m bored with this style,我厌倦了现在的发型.
I’m bored with this game,我玩厌了这个游戏.
I’d like to try…,我想尝试一下… …
So I think I’d like to try something new,something different,something that suits me better,所以我想试试新的,不同的,更适合我的发型.
I’d like to try bungee jumping,我想试试蹦极.
A very natural look,don’t you think? 看上去很自然,你不这么认为吗?
Well,it’s nice … but it’s not very fashionable,嗯,这个不错…,但是不够时髦.
You want to know what I think of your new style? 你想知道我怎么看你的新发型吗?
I’ve got it! 有主意了!
A little too… 有点太…
What do you know? 你懂什么?
Lesson 100 (20-3) Peta primer
对话:
Please tell our listeners something about your lives,请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Sure! Our lives are terrible! 当然! 我们的生活真是太糟糕了!
What do you mean? 什么意思?
You know,你知道,we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood,我胶母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
We Yeah! Just take a look around this place! 是的! 看看这个地方吧!
Life is so meaningless! 生活是多么的没有意义!
No TV no Karaoke no dates 没有电视 没有卡拉OK 没有约会
And never a single party! 就连一个聚会也没有!
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Not yet! 还没有
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒服些!
Everybody has dreams even---hens! 每个人都有梦想---甚至母鸡也有!
Maybe you should think of that next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant,下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
This is your Salad Time reporter at a poultry farm,色拉时间记者,在农场为您报道.
单词:
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪 / meaningless 无意义的/ comfortable 舒服的/ poultry 家禽/
要点:
…tell our listeners something about your lives,告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Please tell our listeners something about your lives,请告诉我们的听众一些关于你们生活的事.
Tell us something about your childhood,告诉我们一些关于你童年的事.
He told me something about his grandmother,他告诉了我一些关于他祖母的事.
You know,we hens are less productive when we’re in a bad mood,你知道,我们母鸡如果心情不好,产量就很低.
Have you thought of any way out? 你有没有想出解决的办法?
Have you ever thought of this idea? 你有没有过这样念头?
Have you ever thought of studying abroad? 你有没有想过出要国留学,Not yet,还没有.
Have you thought of visiting Guilin? 你有没有想过去桂林?
I just want a more comfortable life! 我只是希望生活得更舒适些!
Next time you…,… 下次你….
Maybe you should think of that,next time you’re eating in a fast food restaurant,下次你去快餐店吃东西时,也许你该考虑一下这个问题.
Next time you go to supermarket,please buy me some fruit,下次你去超市的时候,帮我买些水果.
Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧!
Never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有
He didn’t make a single mistake,他连一个错都没犯.
Me too! 我也是!
Productive 多产的/ mood 情绪/ meaningless 无意义的/ Just take a look around this place! 看看这个地方吧! / never a single party 就连一个聚会也没有/ Me too! 我也是!
Lesson 101 (20-4) the frog prince
对话:
I’m in a jam 我碰到个难题
If I kiss this frog 如果我吻一下这只青蛙
I don’t know if he’ll become a prince,
My great-great-great-grandfather said that’s what would happen,我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷说过那就是会发生的事.
If you don’t mind kissing a frog,如果你不介意吻一只青蛙.
I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 我也不介意被一个漂亮的女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子喜欢上了我会怎么样?
What then? 然后呢?
Who knows? 谁知道?
There’s only one way to find out! 只有一个办法!
So hurry dear Princess! 所以请快一点 亲爱的公主!
It’s time for lunch I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我还要去捉虫子呢!
I don’t know,我不知道
Enough of this nonsense 别说废话了
Who wants to be a prince anyway 谁想做什么王子啊!
Well maybe I’ll give it a try,嗯 也许我该试试
单词:
Frog 青蛙/ prince 王子/ princess 公主/ fall in love with somebody 与某人相爱/ give it a try 试试/
要点:
I’m in a jam,我碰到难题.
If I kiss this frog,I don’t know if he’ll become a prince,如果我吻一下这只青蛙,我不知道他是不是会变成王子.
I don’t mind… 我不介意…
If you don’t mind kissing a frog,I don’t mind being kissed by a beautiful girl! 如果你不介意被一个漂亮女孩吻一下!
Really! It’s no problem! 真的! 没问题!
What if ….? 要是…会怎样?
What if you become a prince and fall in love with me? 要是你变成了王子,喜欢上了我会怎么样?
It’s time for … 该是(做…) 的时候了.
It’s time for my lunch,I have bugs to catch! 该是吃午饭的时候了,我要去捉虫子呢!
It’s time for lunch,kids,孩子们,该是吃午饭的时候了.
It’s time for class to begin,该是上课的时候了.
Who wants to be a prince anyway,谁想做什么王子啊!
Well,maybe I’ll give it a try,嗯,也许我该试试.
I’m in a jam,我碰到个难题.
What then? 然后呢?
Who knows? 谁知道?
Enough of this nonsense! 别说废话了!
Enough of this nonsense! Get to the point! 别说废话了! 说重点!
Lesson 102 (20-5) wired for sound
对话:
Good evening and welcome once again to Salad Time! 晚上好 欢迎再次来到色拉时间!
Tonight I’d like to introduce a friend of mine,今晚我要向大家介绍我的一个朋友.
A man who has distinguished himself by designing the most fashionable spectacular jacket of the year,他因为设计出今年最时髦最令人惊叹的夹克而出名.
Let’s have a warm welcome for …Mr,Idea! 让我们热烈欢迎…创意先生!
Hello Mr,Idea nice to see you! 你好,创意先生,很高兴见到你!
Can you tell us about your jacket design? 能向我们介绍一下您设计的夹克吗?
Sure! It’s really cool! 当然! 它太酷了!
I’ve got a cell phone an MP3 player a personal computer a headset a remote PDA.,我的夹克上安装了一部手机一个MP3播放器 一台个人电脑 一副耳机
,and a DVD player all integrated into my jacket! 一台掌上电脑和一台DVD!
Wow! That’s really amazing! 哇! 真是令人吃惊啊!
Next I’m going to add a Playstation 2! 接下来,我想把PS2也装上.
Incredible! 真是不可思议!
I’m sure it will be one of the year’s hottest sellers! 我肯定它将是今年最畅销的商品之一!
Thanks for giving us a preview! 谢谢你给我们做预告!
Say what’s in the backpack? 嗨 你的背包里是什么东西?
Uh…the batteries,嗯… 是电池
单词:
Design 设计/ cell phone 手机/ add 添加/ hottest seller 最畅销商品/ preview 预告/
要点:
Distinguish oneself by ….通过…而出名
Tonight I’d like to introduce a friend of mine,a man who has distinguished himself by designing the most fashionable,spectacular jacket of the year,今晚我要向大家
介绍我的一个朋友,他因为设计今年最时髦,最令人惊讶的夹克而出名.
She distinguished herself by singing country music,她通过唱乡村歌曲而出名.
Be one of… 是……之一
I’m sure it will be one of the year’s hottest sellers! 我肯定它将是今年最畅销的商品之一!
Let’s have a warm welcome for … 让我们热烈欢迎……
Let’s have a warm welcome for Dr,Johnson,让我们热烈欢迎约翰博士.
Nice to see you,很高兴见到你.
Wow! That’s really amazing! 哇! 真是令人吃惊啊!
Backpack 背包
Take a backpack with you when hiking,徒步旅行时带上个背包.
Lesson 103 (20-6) The harmony of nature
对话,
How charming! 多迷人啊!
These flowers are all so alike so harmonious so peaceful,这些花是如此相似,如此和谐,如此安静!
Hmmm I wonder how they see themselves,哦 我想知道她们是如何看待自己.
Whew !What a smell! 哟! 什么味道啊!
You’re an idiot ! 你是白痴!
That’s the scent of fine French perfume ! 那是上等法国香水的味道!
French perfume you understand? 法国香水 你懂吗?
So romantic ! So elegant ! 多浪漫! 多优雅!
I don’t think a hayseed like you could appreciate such a thing,我不认为一个像你这样的乡巴佬能欣赏这种东西.
Who are you calling a,hayseed”? 你叫谁”乡巴佬”?
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?
Take that! 当心点!
So boring 好无聊
What do you mean,boring”? 你什么意思”无聊”?
Yeah we’re not boring 就是 我们根本不无聊
The ladies love the way we smell! 女士们喜爱我们的味道!
They love to smell flowers in a vase,她们喜爱花瓶中的花.
We’re for admiring 我们是用来被赞美的
We’re not lucky enough to have out throats cut are we? 我们可没有那种运气被摘下,不是吗?
Did you hear something? 听到什么了?
Just some stupid weeds arguing 只不过是些愚蠢的杂草在争吵
Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了!
I can’t take this! 我受不了了!
No more imagining it’s better to appreciate them as they are 不要想象了 最好就这样欣赏它们
Ah so lovely! 啊 好可爱!
单词:
Harmonious 和谐的/ elegant 优雅的/ argue 争论 /
要点:
I wonder … 我想知道...
I wonder how they see themselves,我想知道她们如何看待自已.
I wonder who he is,我想知道他是谁.
That’s the scent of fine French perfume! The way….(做)...的方式
The ladies love the way we smell!
It’s better to … 最好...
No more imagining,it’s better to appreciate them as they are,
I can’t take this!